What's new

PAK Navy successfully intercepts Indian Submarine, foils intrusion

during current circumstances was it possible that it was surrounded and forced the sailors to pop out hence a signal of being surrendered?

Missed opportunity

We should have targeted it to bring down the moral of Indian navy like IAF and Indian army

If it enters our Territorial waters. (12 NMs)
Or if it attacks/fires any PN vessel in International Waters.

Sir, now that we have the magnetic, acoustic signatures, does it mean it can be detected again with even more ease? Also, will it be tracked all the way back to its home port? Any idea what class of sub that was?

Should have let her in our sea, that would give us legitimate excuse to shot down the hostile Intruder.

Locationof the Indian submarine detected by Pakistan navy:

Sub Coordinates.jpg

Seems P3C orions are doing great..

This is a major embarrassment for Indian Navy..

Indeed, any wonders last time they used TTP to target ones in Karachi. We must increase the security of all of our naval assets.

IA and IAF get humiliated

IN: Hold my beer

HAHAHAHA

Guys they are up to something. I don't believe that they are that incompetent and we (the pubic) are being fooled?

Believe me they are being this incompetent right now.
Major Adnan Sami serving his country proudly :pakistan:

Major Adnan Sami, is best A$$hat ISI ever had inside India. I hope Indians dont shove a bumboo up him tumboo.

Is it a night vision video?

Yes its night time, check the time stamp in the top left hand corner.

I think they should drop a 5 to 10 KG stone on the sub from high altitude. Indians won't be able to tell the world what happens to them. EPic:ashamed: PN you missed a great troll.
Lolll

Why not put a large fishing net and pull the sub into our waters, take a pic, and then firrreeeee... :lol:

Why not put a large fishing net and pull the sub into our waters, take a pic, and then firrreeeee... :lol:
Hmmm if PN used a small fish boat of wood and captured the sub with net.

Sorry but I dont think that we have such high caliber vedic technology.
Stone pelters from IOK??? they are now more trained and up for the punch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom