What's new

Pak not invited to Chicago summit: NATO

So, before we boycotted it, they already did not invite us!!! Saving face!!

I thought the NATO was not really troubled by blockade of supplies. What you say gents?

The NATO Chief also urged pakistan to ipen the routes.

President Bush already declared victory in Afghanistan 8+ years ago? Why are they still having a summit?
It is not Pakistan's War and Pakistan doesn't need to be part of the summit or any war efforts.

they got some problem with Asia bhai.

Yesterday, I went to a McDonalds, and an American ordered a meal, and got a medium sized coke, but large fries. Then the waiter gave him a large coke, but a diet one. AMerican got furious. and said, ' Jesus Christ, are you all like this?'. Then mumbled ...Asian....

So yeah, they hate us!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:You were expecting to bunk it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
US might have expected that Pakistan being invited and Pakistan rejecting it would be a great insult for them :P Pakistanis are shedding their blood in WOT , daily drone strikes .... despite it US didn't invite their main partners . I think its the start of implementation of sanctions till Pakistan opens NATO supply routes .

My dear Pakistan give high specification for WOT if Pakistan drop some losing in this process you can not sleep in region in peace...:smokin:

I don't no what you guys complaining about all the yes man are their(Qatar, Morocco, United Arab Emirates and Jordan)

Least we care...

BTW NO Pakistan, No China, No Russia, No Iran in this summit shows its credibility to end Afghan prob..:D

soo keep it up NATO:D haha

this summit shows that us-NATO losing war in Afghanistan.
without pakistan peace cannot be attain in Afghanistan

...and so haven't been the Congolese.

Hence, let's all go back to sleep.
but Congolese aren't building railway lines in Afghanistan,aren't investing money and aren't winning mining contracts in Afghanistan,and havent got the biggest embassy in kabul and dozens of local consulates.

US might have expected that Pakistan being invited and Pakistan rejecting it would be a great insult for them :P Pakistanis are shedding their blood in WOT , daily drone strikes .... despite it US didn't invite their main partners . I think its the start of implementation of sanctions till Pakistan opens NATO supply routes .

You know what is a great insult for them ? :P Pakistan not opening supply routes despite massive pressure , 6 months it have been ... Perhaps , we do not care what do they try to do ... We will watch with triumphant smile just as USA begs Taliban to negotiate , tries to find a face saving way to exit from the region and unwillingly provide concessions to Russia for the missile defense shield for NDN ...

Are Indians really happy that innocent Pakistanis are being killed ? Showing your true nature ? :azn:

Sanctions are what we need at the moment ... We saw what it did to our economy and military when we were sanctioned before ... It put our country on the right track , some sense went into the head of our politicians ... Also , Iran is an inspiration for us ... The US doesn't want Pakistan to handover a few nukes to Iran and co operate with them in defense , right ? :rofl:

Least we care...

BTW NO Pakistan, No China, No Russia, No Iran in this summit shows its credibility to end Afghan prob..

Yeah , without the participation of the major parties in the summit , there is a nice phrase for it in Persian which i dont remember ! Some Iranian should help me out here ... :lol:

Pakistan will obviously not and cannot be invited to a group of nations whose efforts in Afghanistan it is hindering without end.
Are you invited , my dear ? :rofl: ... Despite desperately signing agreements with Mayor of Kabul , trying to find a way to gain access to Central Asia and investing billions in Afghanistan? :azn:

Doesn't matter if we are invited or not , we have decades of experience in dealing with Afghanistan and will remain a major party whether the Yanks like it or not :P ... Already boycotted the Bonn Conference because we dont give a damn **** ...

It's just a game of who blinks first, we raised the stakes at Bonn, this is the Americans throwing their entire hand in:

1) Not inviting Pakistan to Chicago.
2) Threatening Sanctions.
3) Passing bills limiting aid supply.
4) Passing remarks against Pakistan in India.

Can't wait for Pakistan's next move......

Well good luck finding solution in Afghanistan without Pakistan help. ANd please Pakistan! show some courage and dont open the supply route.

Back
Top Bottom