What's new

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif is a billionaire

kseeker

Reaction score
Country
India
Pak PM Nawaz Sharif is a billionaire - The Times of India

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is among the few parliamentarians who are billionaires, revealed statements of assets and liabilities of lawmakers for the year 2012-13 issued by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

According to the declaration filed by Sharif, he owns six agriculture properties with over 1,700 canals worth Rs1.43 billion and a house in Upper Mall, Lahore valued at Rs 250m. The statement said that he has made investments of over Rs 13 million and has Rs 126 million in seven bank accounts.

He has received Rs 197.4m in remittances from his son Hussain Nawaz as well. He owns a Toyota Land Cruiser (2010 model) as well as the 1973 and 1991 models of Mercedes Benz. The premier also owns a 1991 model tractor.

His wife Kulsoom Nawaz owns a bungalow worth Rs100m. She owes Rs1.75m to two people.

The other billionaires in the National Assembly are petroleum minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and three members from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province - Khial Zaman, Raja Amir Zaman and Sajid Hussain Turi.

The former speaker of National Assembly Fehmida Mirza declared property worth Rs 40 million. In the declaration, she priced her apartment at Global Lake View, Dubai, at Rs 1.6 million ($16000) which is being seen as an exceedingly low price.

Independent Member of National Assembly Jamshed Dasti was declared the poorest parliamentarian with no assets apart from his salary. He did not fill his asset-declaration form and had informed the ECP of an account in a bank in the parliament house. He did not even show any cash in the account.

The net assets of Imran Khan, chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf party, amounted to Rs29.6 million this year. Out of the 14 different properties he owned in Pakistan, he inherited eight while two were gifted. Khan has a Toyota Prado having estimated value of Rs 5 million. He also has Rs 13.6 million in a bank.

Maulana Fazalur Rehman, chief of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party, declared his assets worth Rs6.5 million. He did not declare possession or ownership of any vehicle despite using SUVs for last many years.

Aray bhai, leave our beloved PM alone. :hitwall: He hardly worked all his adult life and manage to magically accumulate these billions from just being a nobody. For God sake, just like poor Rajiv Ghandhi made billions after Bofors guns deal(which also I can assure was magical). Now why do you want to go and start this thread and let bad guys here accuse our saint PM of any misdeeds.
:tsk::fie::nono:

The question is will be put that billion up as collateral to get loan for 30 Billion from a International Bank

:P No risk No game ...

Billionaire in PKR? that's not too bad, does not beat Sonia's $2 billion plus :P

Aray bhai, leave our beloved PM alone. :hitwall: He hardly worked all his adult life and manage to magically accumulate these billions from just being a nobody. For God sake, just like poor Rajiv Ghandhi made billions after Bofors guns deal(which also I can assure was magical). Now why do you want to go and start this thread and let bad guys here accuse our saint PM of any misdeeds.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the Ittefaq Group. It's funny how many Pakistanis are clueless about his family business empire, or at least, chose to be. He may not be a saint, but he's not a Zardari either. People finally have electricity now, my friend.

And these billions are only those which he has declared, what about those which are undeclared, fake accounts and money abroad in UK, KSA, UAE and God knows where else..

At least Mr Sharif was PM some time in 1990...But see our madam in Congi party...She is multi billionare without having any posts too....See..here also Indian politician is ahead of you..:-):-):-)

Billionaire in PKR? that's not too bad, does not beat Sonia's $2 billion plus :P

You are wrong according to various accounts/credible reports nawaz sharif along with his brother has more than 3-5 billion dollars in cash in various international accounts thus converting it in PKR makes 105PKR X $3B = 315000000000/- Or 315 billion rupees rich, this particular 1 billion rupees is nothing compared. Even mian mansha a business man has more money than nawaz sharif in rupees just for sakes of comparison even so both are fraudulent and liars and involved in corruption and
money laundering and both are buddies.

I still doubt sonia ghandi isn't close to being that rich as much as zardari 1st and second comes nawaz sharif and his brother.

And these billions are only those which he has declared, what about those which are undeclared, fake accounts and money abroad in UK, KSA, UAE and God knows where else..

Buddy Allah will deal with them did not Allah deal with karoon and pharaoh, nawaz sharif has in PKR 300-315 billion rupees yet he spends nothing is something Allah has taken away from him the power and heart to spend.

Last edited:
I still doubt sonia ghandi isn't close to being that rich as much as zardari 1st and second comes nawaz sharif and his brother.

Then you don't know much about Indian politicians - Sharad Pawar alone might be ten times richer (illegally) then Zardari & Sharif put together, forget about Sonia.

Then you don't know much about Indian politicians - Sharad Pawar alone might be ten times richer (illegally) then Zardari & Sharif put together, forget about Sonia.

Maybe but at this point I would focus on Pakistan with 4b pkr printed daily by zardari and co and 6.5b pkr being printed by nawaz with no investment in sight clearly the money is going to account and london. Forex reserves down from $15b to $8b and local private and government banks are telling state bank they don't have enough money to give to nawaz sharif schemes clearly Pakistan is heading towards default. I think nawaz himself knows next year he won't survive till July so he is printing and accumulating/printing as much money as he can.

Maybe but at this point I would focus on Pakistan with 4b pkr printed daily by zardari and co and 6.5b pkr being printed by nawaz with no investment in sight clearly the money is going to account and london. Forex reserves down from $15b to $8b and local private and government banks are telling state bank they don't have enough money to give to nawaz sharif schemes clearly Pakistan is heading towards default. I think nawaz himself knows next year he won't survive till July so he is printing and accumulating/printing as much money as he can.

That would make his attempts to link up with Turkey, china and all that quite wasteful..along with development plans for Punjab .. if all he plans to do is run. I see a hint of wanting to jump to conclusions to suit a narrative rather than the actual story.

Seriously doubt there is any development plans for Punjab and Pakistan except for takhat e lahore beautification. Turkish PM Eardogan is already in trouble back there and China is not serious until a serious Pakistani government is in place not monkey stunts in place. As of latest news jinab dollar ishaq dar gave qarz e hasana to his own son 44 crore rupees, with badshahat like that naturally the government is heading towards bankruptcy that will be the primary cause of mid term elections.

Seriously doubt there is any development plans for Punjab and Pakistan except for takhat e lahore beautification. Turkish PM Eardogan is already in trouble back there and China is not serious until a serious Pakistani government is in place not monkey stunts in place. As of latest news jinab dollar ishaq dar gave qarz e hasana to his own son 44 crore rupees, with badshahat like that naturally the government is heading towards bankruptcy that will be the primary cause of mid term elections.

You are sticking to terms like Badshahat and what not without justifying the logic. Why improve Lahore if the whole plan is to scoot in less than a year?

Think about it. Would you on any other day consider your post non biased and objective?

At least Mr Sharif was PM some time in 1990...But see our madam in Congi party...She is multi billionare without having any posts too....See..here also Indian politician is ahead of you..:-):-):-)

I heard she was given a shack at 10 Janpath because of her poverty , how true is that ? :D

Think about it. Would you on any other day consider your post non biased and objective?

Think why they all have a back-up plan ready to leave the country on a moment's notice . Looking at the patterns , seriously , I find myself shivering with fear at times .

Think why they all have a back-up plan ready to leave the country on a moment's notice.

Back-up plan they do, always have a backup plan, jeddah, u.a.e, swiss, spain, US, qatar, bahrain, south africa, lodon, france should I list more.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom