What's new

Pak Public Message for Taliban Terrorists

Great video. Everyone is against these savages.

But I can see uncovered women, men shaven, short beards and western clothes. This is a no no for the Taliban. Put the women in a Burka with the eyes just showing. Give the men 100% beard growth lotion and burn the Western clothes of all. They should then shoot the video. They might listen.

I dont support the Taliban to the least, but I know that the faggots we have as countrymen are just useful when it comes to talking on TV and on videos like this, when shit really hits the fan all the people in this video along with most of Pakistanis are going to be sitting on their rears and will eventually conform to the Taliban....

I dont support the Taliban to the least, but I know that the faggots we have as countrymen are just useful when it comes to talking on TV and on videos like this, when shit really hits the fan all the people in this video along with most of Pakistanis are going to be sitting on their rears and will eventually conform to the Taliban....[/quote]

Or run to Dubai/USA/UK or Saudi Arabia.

It is partly because of the public's inaction or willingness to get behind the drive to wipe these filth out, that has made them so bold.

This is a great message, only ppl of Pakistan can stand up & fight and support the Armed Forces in a united stand.

The message makes me take guns blazing at TTP terrorists.

As a message its perfection as it obviously makes sense but would these people put their money where their mouth is?? Thats the basic problem with the society in my opinion.

5 posts since 2010?

Bro.. Post more of these kind of links. :)

I dont support the Taliban to the least, but I know that the faggots we have as countrymen are just useful when it comes to talking on TV and on videos like this, when shit really hits the fan all the people in this video along with most of Pakistanis are going to be sitting on their rears and will eventually conform to the Taliban....
afghan Taliban or Punjabi Taliban?

As a message its perfection as it obviously makes sense but would these people put their money where their mouth is?? Thats the basic problem with the society in my opinion.

These type of ppl supported IK, what happened? Look at the liar IK turns out to be.

talking about action, I think make Sharia Implementation compulsory.

Pakistanis need a Sharia revolution .

These type of ppl supported IK, what happened? Look at the liar IK turns out to be.

talking about action, I think make Sharia Implementation compulsory.

Pakistanis need a Sharia revolution .

The debate for Sharia application and its implications on our society is too tedious.

this is the job of the law enforcement agencies, the judiciary and the government. public cant do the job of these elected and selected people and organisations

Media needs to launch its own massive operation of awareness and emotion in people against TTP. Obviously we cant trust Raheel with anything. What a sight it would be when army watches civilians fighting back against TTP.

this is the job of the law enforcement agencies, the judiciary and the government. public cant do the job of these elected and selected people and organisations

Public can at least start using their God given wisdom as well. In a society where public is not ready to embrace a message as hideous and vehement as the talibans carry, they would find no supporters. A few university grads, scholars or businessmen don't echo the sentiments of the majority of the populace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom