What's new

Pak ready to loose Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopesh

Reaction score
Is pak ready to loose kahmir from its map ? Forget abt indian kashmir...pak might loose Azadi Kashmir...

Most of my pak frens might be ready to kill (e-kill) me.

Everyone knows kashmir is very important strategical location with India, China, Pakistan and Russia. Pak is nuclear muslim nation, India has shown tremoundous growth rate over last decade and potential market for new products, China is very well planned economy and continuous growth state and Russia is always..Anyone can guess for USA Kashmir is the most dearest location on this earth.

All USA trying to do is not to resolve kashmir issue. Instead they want kashmir for themselfs. They will try to ensure kashmir will become independent state first. and they control/take over later

If India and pakistan doesnt come to an agreement and continue to support US for all their nonsense in this region this is the worst thing going to happen.

Dont ask link..just google it...u get thousands.....but ur view and feedback is really imp

hmm have you ever met a Kashmiri from Pakistan's Azad Kashmir? Man they are more patriotic Pakistanis than people from other regions of Pakistan that your country is not asking for. They will not leave Pakistan. By the way, many ethnic non-Kashmiris live in Azad Kashmir too so not everyone's ethnically Kashmiri in Azad Kashmir not like how it is in Indian Occupied Kashmir where 90% are ethnic Kashmiris. People in Azad Kashmir have blended well into Pakistani society.

BTW Russia is no where near Kashmir.

hmm have you ever met a Kashmiri from Pakistan's Azad Kashmir? Man they are more patriotic Pakistanis than people from other regions of Pakistan that your country is not asking for. They will not leave Pakistan. By the way, many ethnic non-Kashmiris live in Azad Kashmir too so not everyone's ethnically Kashmiri in Azad Kashmir not like how it is in Indian Occupied Kashmir where 90% are ethnic Kashmiris. People in Azad Kashmir have blended well into Pakistani society.

I am not questioning the ppls feelings. Most likely these decisions will be from the govt. Will pakistan agree for a free state is the question? Free state meaning both india and pakistan would loose their part and help in stablizing another new state called Kashmir.

Lets say most of the pakistan is telling that indian govt is not taking care of it. US will assure them a freedom to live, but it wont be part of pakistan. What will u tell for that

I am not questioning the ppls feelings. Most likely these decisions will be from the govt. Will pakistan agree for a free state is the question? Free state meaning both india and pakistan would loose their part and help in stablizing another new state called Kashmir.

Lets say most of the pakistan is telling that indian govt is not taking care of it. US will assure them a freedom to live, but it wont be part of pakistan. What will u tell for that

Maybe it would'nt be a bad idea if Azad Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir merges and becomes an independent country. Pakistan has only a small strip of Kashmir which is called Azad Kashmir anyways...as long as the dispute is over.

Last edited:
OH come on do u really think US will take controll of Kashmir.
Boy US has not yet developed controll over Afghanistan yet.

First US should controll drug traficking wepons smuglling and popy production in Afghnistan only then it should make plans to controol Kashmir..

Kashmir issue is way too complex then it looks.

First US should controll drug traficking wepons smuglling and popy production in Afghnistan only then it should make plans to controol Kashmir..

Kashmir issue is way too complex then it looks.

US wont take control of Kashmir if it becomes independent, just most Kashmiris will be happy and Pakistan will be happy too since Azad Kashmir is only a small strip of land, as long as we have an independent friendly and happy Kashmir its worth it to giv up that small strip of land.

because of Kashmire we lost East Pakistan it aint that easy buddy unless NATO + India attack Pakistan ; once again Pakistan alone if Pakistan & Iran decide to fight NATO n India i am sure India will lose all of its land into 50parts and US AMP are 200,000 in Afganistan not that much and with the 73& of Kabul controlled by Taliban

BTW Russia is no where near Kashmir.

Its looks very nice when you hear all these sort of things that Kashmiris are very Patriotic and they do this and they do that, I am a patriotic Pakistani as well and would love to believe on your theory but unfortunately not in this case. Have you ever comne across Kashmiris in Britain...they dont even call themseleves Pakistanis...whenever they introduce theirselves they alsways sat we are Kashmiris not Pakistanis. I can quote you thousands of examples like this. Nothing against them but the only reason we talk about Kashmir is because of our water resources.

And what I can foresee si that the Kashmir would be a buffer state between india and Pakistan.

As a true and Patriotic Pakistani I am not bothered about Kashmiris.:pakistan:

Why do you think US is in Afghan? Do u think they want Osama as their target ....why do u think US presence in afghan ..If u think its terrors u need to refer some..

First US should controll drug traficking wepons smuglling and popy production in Afghnistan only then it should make plans to controol Kashmir.

Why will they control Drugs? All they want is to play major role in major countries...kashmir is th destination and it started with afghan...:usflag:.

Why do you think US is in Afghan? Do u think they want Osama as their target ....why do u think US presence in afghan ..If u think its terrors u need to refer some..

Why will they control Drugs? All they want is to play major role in major countries...kashmir is th destination and it started with afghan...:usflag:.

another pathetic kid living in US geez why dont go n Live in shining India while i live in shinning Pakistan

Its looks very nice when you hear all these sort of things that Kashmiris are very Patriotic and they do this and they do that, I am a patriotic Pakistani as well and would love to believe on your theory but unfortunately not in this case. Have you ever comne across Kashmiris in Britain...they dont even call themseleves Pakistanis...whenever they introduce theirselves they alsways sat we are Kashmiris not Pakistanis. I can quote you thousands of examples like this. Nothing against them but the only reason we talk about Kashmir is because of our water resources.

And what I can foresee si that the Kashmir would be a buffer state between india and Pakistan.

As a true and Patriotic Pakistani I am not bothered about Kashmiris.:pakistan:

Almost half of Azad Kashmiris are not ethnic Kashmiris, but somehow they call themselves Kashmiris because they are from that region.... they are Punjabis (pothwari speakers), they are the same people you find in the Punjab region of Pakistan....they are really very patriotic...I dont know many ethnic real Kashmiris who speak Kashmiri just know 1 here in U.S. and he is a very patriotic Pakistani, I know most ethnic Kashmiris rather have their own independent country...and most real ethnic Kashmiris live in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Nothing against them but the only reason we talk about Kashmir is because of our water resources. :

I can see a logic here and I too support this. Pakistan wants kashmir becouse of water. Even for India it wants to control pakistan agriculture. And its very important to protect delhi from terror direct attacks. So It wont let it go easily.

I have posted many articles informing 40% of wheat production reduced this year alone in pakistan. It has to buy from India and it has no other choice.

Once pakistan depend on other country like India there is every posibility to adress the issue of biological slow war. India got Parthenium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia plant from US when they got US wheat imported under some UN program! Today the same plant taking a big task on our agriculture. Pakistan also might get it from India. (may be intential or non)...

y cant we come up with a win win situation. y cant we share kashmir while giving it close to autonomus status (how azad kashmir is with its own parliment and PM etc).
it will be lik northern ireland which is a part of both UK and Ireland.
but otherwise lets give them the right to vote and then let them decide. then if they choose to join india, i will not mind. if not then lets carry on fighting.

Is pak ready to loose kahmir from its map ? Forget abt indian kashmir...pak might loose Azadi Kashmir...

Most of my pak frens might be ready to kill (e-kill) me.

Everyone knows kashmir is very important strategical location with India, China, Pakistan and Russia. Pak is nuclear muslim nation, India has shown tremoundous growth rate over last decade and potential market for new products, China is very well planned economy and continuous growth state and Russia is always..Anyone can guess for USA Kashmir is the most dearest location on this earth.

All USA trying to do is not to resolve kashmir issue. Instead they want kashmir for themselfs. They will try to ensure kashmir will become independent state first. and they control/take over later

If India and pakistan doesnt come to an agreement and continue to support US for all their nonsense in this region this is the worst thing going to happen.

Dont ask link..just google it...u get thousands.....but ur view and feedback is really imp

I must say you are just one step behind the people who see conspiracy in 4000 jews not comming to work on 9/11. Unified Kashmir is stategically only important to Pakistan, India and maybe China and none of them are going to surrender an inch of their occupied territory. Stop creating a boogeyman where none exists.

Your delusion paranoia of US making a base there shows your poor knowledge of selecting strategic and military bases and the logistics of setting them up.

Regards

If the decison will come from govt. of Pakistan than what is the point in asking again agreement of Pakistan.

Since Pak govt. is utterly proindian, I believe you must hurry up for the favorable solution as you might not have such golden chance again.

I believe, If india demand some thing more than kashmir it will also be delivered obidiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom