What's new

Pak school observes Kashmir Black Day

Sehar Kamran

New Recruit

Reaction score
By ARAB NEWS

Published: Nov 10, 2011 23:32 Updated: Nov 11, 2011 01:56

JEDDAH: Pakistan International School Jeddah (English Section) observed Kashmir Black Day recently to highlight the struggle of Kashmiris for their right to self-determination.

Sehar Kamran, the school’s principal, warmly welcomed the guests who included prominent Saudi citizen Sultan Asad, Samar Fatany, Hassan Abdeen, special officer for communities at the OIC Secretariat-General, and Qamar Siddique Raja, consul for community affairs at the Pakistani Consulate General and link officer of the school.

The principal expressed her deep condolences on the death of Crown Prince Sultan.

She also offered her community’s best wishes to Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah and Crown Prince Naif, and wished them success in leading the Kingdom on the path of progress, prosperity and stability.

Kamran enlightened the audience about the significance of observing Kashmir Black Day.

“We have gathered here to observe Kashmir Black Day, to condemn the atrocities committed against the people of Kashmir and to call for peace. This day is observed across the world to condemn the illegal occupation of Kashmir and to support the just struggle of the Kashmiri people,” she said.

Kamran said the objective of highlighting the day was to create awareness among the students about the Kashmir issue. “I want to tell my students that Kashmir is not a territorial dispute. Its central concern is self-determination and rights of the Kashmiri people that have been mocked and trampled on for more than 64 years.”

The program commenced with the recitation of Holy Qur’an followed by national anthems of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

The students of PISJ-ES mirrored the struggle of Kashmiris through their touching poems, speeches, presentations and performances. Y12 student Hafsa Khan highlighted the cause of the Kashmir Black Day along with Ahmed Owais Zaheer, student of Y10, followed by the speech of Fahad Abdul Ghani of Y12, who expressed his thoughts in Arabic.

Salwa Mushtaq and Rania Rizwan expressed their thoughts through profound poems. Mashael Kamran and Fatima Mohsin of Y13 presented an eye-opening presentation.

Many Many Happy returns of the day \o/

birthday_celebrations-normal.jpg

This sounds like a tape recorder in loop mode played out since 1947....
“to condemn the atrocities committed against the people of Kashmir. This day is observed to condemn the illegal occupation of Kashmir and to support the just struggle of the Kashmiri people,”
Atrocities! Illegal occupation! Just struggle! These guys seem to have run out of adjectives, recycling the same old words ad infinitum! It's got so darn boring, it lulls me to sleep!
asleep-045.gif
G'night!

We are here observing BLACK day for the brutal and ruthless occupation of Kashmir by Bharti forces. Overlooking the cries and hues of the Kashmiri citizens, all of whim cry to be a Pakistani, you take over a land and claim it to be yours.

We are in favour of the families of murdered and raped relatives, for them to get justice from terrorists who have been reason for war crimes in the land of Kashmir.

As for East Pakistan, those were terrorists of Bharat (Bharti Army and Mukhti Bahni) who have been behind the massacres and rape-murders. And in accordance of to Balochistan, does anyone know about the reports published by ISI? The Bharti, Arab and Israelis have been behind the massacres, and behind BLA. BLA is aided by India whose HQ are in Israel (as per report of ISI).
now better shut the hell up. If i were you, I would have died with shame on what your Army did.

@PREDATOR. how dumb can you get??

If all the Bhartis here have got some shame and dignity left, I urge you to stay neutral and mature.

We are here observing BLACK day for the brutal and ruthless occupation of Kashmir by Bharti forces. Overlooking the cries and hues of the Kashmiri citizens, all of whim cry to be a Pakistani, you take over a land and claim it to be yours.

We are in favour of the families of murdered and raped relatives, for them to get justice from terrorists who have been reason for war crimes in the land of Kashmir.

As for East Pakistan, those were terrorists of Bharat (Bharti Army and Mukhti Bahni) who have been behind the massacres and rape-murders. And in accordance of to Balochistan, does anyone know about the reports published by ISI? The Bharti, Arab and Israelis have been behind the massacres, and behind BLA. BLA is aided by India whose HQ are in Israel (as per report of ISI).
now better shut the hell up. If i were you, I would have died with shame on what your Army did.

@PREDATOR. how dumb can you get??

If all the Bhartis here have got some shame and dignity left, I urge you to stay neutral and mature.
Do you wear black dress to show solidarity?
You asked us to stay neutral, how neutral is your post?
I do feel kashmiris deserve better governance, and hope our army will go to the border. As with everything else in India, it takes time, because it requires endless discussion, debates and arguments from all sides.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

why not yellow,pink,orange???:cry:
poor black color

Sometimes black is good. Like this one.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Friday-Deals/b?ie=UTF8&node=161428031

TO LAST HOPE, Hmmmmm thats mean 300000000 people killed and 20000000 raped by your army were not your brother and sister.
And PA killing thousand of baloch are not your families. Peolpe killed by drone are not your relatives and kashimri of your side which sent by you for fighting our forces( kargil) without any air support and killing our side of kashmiri( daily intrusion) is not part of you country

And please don't advice me for maintaining my neutrality

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well i certainly don't see anything wrong in observing the black day..However i wish these folks can also discourage the actions of GOP in regard to terrorist activities in the valley...One side blame to GOI is not right but then who cares about kashmiri's....It's just damn politics, no???

Back
Top Bottom