What's new

Pak should stop using terror as state policy: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
globally when i look for records i see pakistan based organisations that are banned.

why?

why there is no single indian organisation that is banned....

somebody has to do the homework correctly...isn't...:)

@oui....oui
Well somebody has to get educated about international law.....

Only terrorist organizations....creating troubles internationally are banned internationally.....and none of the Indian organizations have been spreading terror internationally.....can you please name Indian organization spreading terrorisim internationally.........

Last edited:
Supported by Pakistan. Then also not able to fight against Indian forces. Moreover Indian forces never used Tanks, Drones, Other high end weapons to kill its own people while pakistan is doing it because of the US(Largest aid supplier to Pakistan).

Kindly stop trolling. If you are saying Indian army is sprinkling rose petals on Naxals :rofl: then I will buy your argument.

globally when i look for records i see pakistan based organisations that are banned.

why?

why there is no single indian organisation that is banned....

somebody has to do the homework correctly...isn't...:)

Unfortunately for us in Pakistan, the saying goes when it comes to our past friendship when your (india's) old friends, the Soviets were knocking at our doors:

Friends of the Past, enemies of the present!!!

People and groups were raised, some were real humanitarian groups, others were Fasadis (Anarchy makers), when they were fully used to bring down the Soviets, the became "Enemies, bad guys, threat to humanity".

I agree, some of them are, since they were Fasadis to begin with, but not all of them, not all of them.

As for the Indians, they were enjoying the warm bed with the Soviets in the past and now with the west. How can anyone expect their people to be called BAD :disagree:

Even america warned that to pakistan already. So if pakistan wanna kiss hafiz saeed then kiss it but better keep him in ur control coz he has pakistan's FATE sir. Thank you.

Don't worry bro. American's won't kiss you that quick :bunny: In case of another attack from a Pakistan based group nothing will happen other than a couple of "birds" shot in the act of sneaking in Pak territory. Besides, there aren't any foolproof ways to stop these attacks completely. If you guys are so concerned you should lobby your government to improve border security like the Americans and British have done instead of jumping around creating a hoopla all over the place :taz:

Kindly stop trolling. If you are saying Indian army is sprinkling rose petals on Naxals :rofl: then I will buy your argument.

Well guns bullets and other medium weponery are being used....but we are still to get news of tanks....gunships and fighter jets being used....against naxals...here....
Though I personallly would love to see these terrorista quashed and killed the way LTTE was rooted out.....

my dear indian's
why you sad that pakistan is terrorist country?
in pakistan there are huge numbers of nonmuslim's they spend good living there no threting here to them they are equal in every sector in some area's they are leading bussnis man leading politician they have freedom to do every thing they want to do
but in INDIA
nonhindus are in thret no one is save from hindu terror specialy hindo's religion leader BALTHAKRAE
you india cry about hafiz saeed why not about balthakre
balthakre is the man who is responsible killing the thousands's of nonhindo's
tell me who is the big terroresit
india or pakistan

Don't worry bro. American's won't kiss you that quick :bunny: In case of another attack from a Pakistan based group nothing will happen other than a couple of "birds" shot in the act of sneaking in Pak territory. Besides, there aren't any foolproof ways to stop these attacks completely. If you guys are so concerned you should lobby your government to improve border security like the Americans and British have done instead of jumping around creating a hoopla all over the place :taz:

Then i would say bring it on sir and see what happens. This time would be the last time. Indian people will chew congress if they dont take any action if another attack happens. Why u think india deloying sukhoi-30Mki in large number on our borders? To catch terrorists? Hehe or to do pooja aka prayers? Take the hint. Next attack will defently bring the result. Better tie hand and feets of your countries hero hafiz saeed sir. Indian people wont be calm if another attack occors. Take my word on that because am one of that indians.

my dear indian's
why you sad that pakistan is terrorist country?
in pakistan there are huge numbers of nonmuslim's they spend good living there no threting here to them they are equal in every sector in some area's they are leading bussnis man leading politician they have freedom to do every thing they want to do
but in INDIA
nonhindus are in thret no one is save from hindu terror specialy hindo's religion leader BALTHAKRAE
you india cry about hafiz saeed why not about balthakre
balthakre is the man who is responsible killing the thousands's of nonhindo's
tell me who is the big terroresit
india or pakistan

Sir u went just bit too high. i think u not read my post carefully. Did i ever mentioned anything about pakistan is terrorist? Most pakistanis are good people. Infact i admire pakistani womens alot. They are most beautiful womens on earth. i never called pakistan a terrorist country. i said hafiz saeed the terrorists. Why are u mixing saeed with pakistan? Is saeed pakistan's face? Anyway u did called india terrorist. i would advice u better read post carefully before posting ur reply sir. Thank you.

Sir u went just bit too high. i think u not read my post carefully. Did i ever mentioned anything about pakistan is terrorist? Most pakistanis are good people. Infact i admire pakistani womens alot. They are most beautiful womens on earth. i never called pakistan a terrorist country. i said hafiz saeed the terrorists. Why are u mixing saeed with pakistan? Is saeed pakistan's face? Anyway u did called india terrorist. i would advice u better read post carefully before posting ur reply sir. Thank you.[/QUOTE

ok
and what about balthakrae
shivsinha
and what about the terror in gujrat by hindo's

ok
shivsinha

Please stick to the topic. Thread is about Pakistan. You can not justify your deeds mentioning about India.

Balthakrey and shivsena is one. Shivsena is organization whereas BT is a leader. Their support is fading at much faster pace. You can see the election results.

We all undertsand that whatever happened in Gujrat, was a sad sad episode. But we are not running away from it. We are commited to rectify our mistakes and craete a peaceful environment. Just to mention, Gujrat is most developed state in India.

Also none of us are not killing people in other countries. Though it is offtopic.

Sir u went just bit too high. i think u not read my post carefully. Did i ever mentioned anything about pakistan is terrorist? Most pakistanis are good people. Infact i admire pakistani womens alot. They are most beautiful womens on earth. i never called pakistan a terrorist country. i said hafiz saeed the terrorists. Why are u mixing saeed with pakistan? Is saeed pakistan's face? Anyway u did called india terrorist. i would advice u better read post carefully before posting ur reply sir. Thank you.[/QUOTE

ok
shivsinha

Sir better check balthakray is against muslim or HINDU? He against HINDU first and then muslim. Want proof sir? This balthakray is against hindu. They dont like hindus coming in mumbai from north india. i never voted for shivsena and the result is front of everyone. Shivsena lost in election. Thats the beauty of india. We dont let terrorist win or hide in our india. Pakistan should learn and grab hafiz saeed by throat and take action. If not then am sure no talks would go ahead. Dont worry hafiz saeed wont tell any secret of pakistans mischif in past. Hang him by court but do punish him for the sin he done from pakistan in mumbai. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom