What's new

PAK SUZUKI ANNOUNCES SHUTTING DOWN PRODUCTION PLANT

By not speaking against it, you are justifying it.
You are clearly more bothered by people living their lives, not bothering anyone then you are by mosque bombers and child murderers.
Disgusting humans are the ones who don't mind those things but foam at the mouth about people just living their lives.
They are not forcing you to live like they are so why does it bother you so much?
Oh right, it's because you don't care about human life, you only care about controlling people.
retards are the ones who are bothered by something that has ZERO affect on them but somehow have no problems with mosque bombings.
Here is a question, what is the worse things that can happen to children being "indoctrinated" into western begharaty? Literally nothing, they live their lives, not bother others and has no affect on you. What is the worst thing that can happen with children being indoctrinated in madrassas? Oh right, LITERALL bombings and of mosques, schools and murder.
Yet it doesn't seem to bother you as much.
The point is not to point out the failures of each society, all societies are flawed, the point is to show how disgusting of a human you are for foaming at the mouth about things that LITERALLY have zero affect on you, while brainwashed madrassa kids are blowing up schools and mosques.
I literally have spoken up against it countless times on this forum and so have others, there is no way you haven't seen the countless messages by people concerned about rising terrorism 🤡

Please stop clowning yourself just because you want LGBT degenerate culture to be imported into Pakistan, I don't know if you are some lowkey gay guy yourself but keep it over there.

And secondly, when you promote things as normal and encourage them in society, it effects everyone in the country, it is NEVER individual. The media they consume, the things they watch, the very school they attend. Their minds are vulnerable from a young age and everyone is influenced by it.

You already live in a western society so enjoy it there, rather than wanting to spread every degenerate aspect of it to countries who don't want it. Keep your inferiority complex to yourself.

I literally have spoken up against it countless times on this forum and so have others, there is no way you haven't seen the countless messages by people concerned about rising terrorism 🤡

Please stop clowning yourself just because you want LGBT degenerate culture to be imported into Pakistan, I don't know if you are some lowkey gay guy yourself but keep it over there.

And secondly, when you promote things as normal and encourage them in society, it effects everyone in the country, it is NEVER individual. The media they consume, the things they watch, the very school they attend. Their minds are vulnerable from a young age and everyone is influenced by it.

You already live in a western society so enjoy it there, rather than wanting to spread every degenerate aspect of it to countries who don't want it. Keep your inferiority complex to yourself.
Okay so you have spoken up against them, but you still feel that people doing things that have no affect on you is still a bigger problem then mullah murderers?
Sounds like you are lying to not only us, but yourself.
I want clowns like you stop the enabling of murderers and mosque destroyers.
I also don't care about what people do in their lives, the only people obsessed with other peoples private lives are perverts who are massively projecting. Which is why so many religious conservatives (of all religions) are so often outed as closet LGBT.
By your "promoting logic" we should ban any talk of Islam since so many mullah types are blowing themselves up and MURDERING people.
Since Muslims are murdering people, we need to stop talking about Islam since by your logic that is promoting murder and school bombings. Is that true?
You can't have it both ways, if talking about LGBT people is promoting it, then by talking about Islam is promoting terrorism.
Of course anyone with 2 braincells know that both those things are not true.

You also living in a western society, so instead of hypocritically wanting to turn the west into a religious wasteland, why not just move back to the Islamic republic where LGBT people don't exist and there are no bombings of schools and mosques.

Okay so you have spoken up against them, but you still feel that people doing things that have no affect on you is still a bigger problem then mullah murderers?
Sounds like you are lying to not only us, but yourself.
I want clowns like you stop the enabling of murderers and mosque destroyers.
I also don't care about what people do in their lives, the only people obsessed with other peoples private lives are perverts who are massively projecting. Which is why so many religious conservatives (of all religions) are so often outed as closet LGBT.
By your "promoting logic" we should ban any talk of Islam since so many mullah types are blowing themselves up and MURDERING people.
Since Muslims are murdering people, we need to stop talking about Islam since by your logic that is promoting murder and school bombings. Is that true?
You can't have it both ways, if talking about LGBT people is promoting it, then by talking about Islam is promoting terrorism.
Of course anyone with 2 braincells know that both those things are not true.

You also living in a western society, so instead of hypocritically wanting to turn the west into a religious wasteland, why not just move back to the Islamic republic where LGBT people don't exist and there are no bombings of schools and mosques.
Throughout this entire conservation all you've displayed is your inability to hold a logically coherent debate.

You've said things which were outright lies twice now, refuse to understand the difference between societal acceptance and societal condemnation, and the difference in outcome between the two.

And now you equate Islam to terrorism, because I equated LGBT to exactly what it is, LGBT. The logic of a true clown on display.

If you are going to hold a conservation at least hold it in an appropriate logical manner, but clearly that's beyond your capabilities.

Throughout this entire conservation all you've displayed is your inability to hold a logically coherent debate.

You've said things which were outright lies twice now, refuse to understand the difference between societal acceptance and societal condemnation, and the difference in outcome between the two.

And now you equate Islam to terrorism, because I equated LGBT to exactly what it is, LGBT. The logic of a true clown on display.

If you are going to hold a conservation at least hold it in an appropriate logical manner, but clearly that's beyond your capabilities.
Translation: I can't defend my argument so I am going to throw a temper tantrum.
Ultimately what you are saying is "we should stop talking about things I don't like"
LGBT stuff? don't like it so even talking about it means promoting it, to you.
Islam? Love Islam, so talking about it means it's all good despite literal thousands of people using Islam as a reason to blow up children.
I refuse to accept your self serving definitions so I am going to call you what you really are, a bigoted hypocrite.

Translation: I can't defend my argument so I am going to throw a temper tantrum.
Ultimately what you are saying is "we should stop talking about things I don't like"
LGBT stuff? don't like it so even talking about it means promoting it, to you.
Islam? Love Islam, so talking about it means it's all good despite literal thousands of people using Islam as a reason to blow up children.
I refuse to accept your self serving definitions so I am going to call you what you really are, a bigoted hypocrite.
Anyone with a brain can read through the conversation themselves and see what poor level of discussion you put up 😂

First you made a false claim that no one speaks up about terrorism in Pakistan when countless threads are open about it, with people even insulting politicians and generals after the increased rise in terrorism.

Then you made up a blatant lie and said I want to "turn the west into a religious wasteland" when I've never once mentioned anything about such a thing, nor do I care for it.

You also keep bringing up terrorist incidents in Pakistan, which ironically are present in the west too, as if it is comparable in any capacity to the examples I showed you.

Simply because you are unable to understand the concepts of societal acceptance and societal condemnation that differentiate the two. One thing is promoted and praised by society. The other is condemned and discouraged in society, and seen as a tragedy! Making your comparison irrelevant and foolish.

You equate following Islam as being a terrorist, because I equated being LGBT with engaging in LGBT acts, as if it's somehow the same thing.

99.9% of LGBT members commit LGBT acts. An extreme minority of Muslims commit terrorism acts.

There also seems to be the inability in you to understand that "individuality" of certain values in a society do not exist. Because when you praise, promote and encourage it in every form of national media and school curriculum possible, then it affects, influences and enforces it on everyone! You can't use the excuse of "it doesn't effect you" there.

I
This is just the tip of the iceberg, it's only step 1, they are degenerating at a very fast pace as the things you see here are constantly being promoted in the media they consume and schools young children attend. They also malign your character with words that have negative connotations if you don't support it.

It gets worse and worse from here for them. The gap will only widen.

But I do generally agree with your point, there needs to be a middle ground but there's other things to be considered in Pakistan's case, like the root causes of certain depression, etc. Western society the root causes is specifically with the direction the society is shifting and the more covert impacts it's having. Ours I'd say is more complex with direct politics, inflation, etc.
Id say the main source of depression is most likely due to desi culture in all aspects of life (job, family, school, uni etc.) and people being fed up by traditional norms which are not applicable today, however we cant accurately say what the cause is without any actual study into this

سوزوکی ایک نشہ ہے اور ہر نشے پر لعنت بند ہو جائے اچھا ہے

Id say the main source of depression is most likely due to desi culture in all aspects of life (job, family, school, uni etc.) and people being fed up by traditional norms which are not applicable today, however we cant accurately say what the cause is without any actual study into this
I agree with the last line, it's hard to say without studies but I'd say socially our way of life yields more happiness unless you're outright toxic with it, whereas the westerners values are biting back creating the source for their depression.

But yeah we'd need a study because this is just purely opinion and speculation

As for your last bit, great whataboutism.
End of the day, what you consider bhegariat is just people living their lives not bothering you are anyone else. Meanwhile ghairats are bombing mosques and murdering Muslims.

But of course you people do not and will never care about Muslim lives, you only care about forcing people into your perverse ideology.
Which is why you are more offended by people just living their lives then you are by people MURDERING Muslims.
cant justify promotion of nudity because of terrorism here. both are extremely wrong. its not about choosing one or the other. simple as that.

cant justify promotion of nudity because of terrorism here. both are extremely wrong. its not about choosing one or the other. simple as that.
One thing has literally no affect on you or anyone else. The other is MURDER AND DESTRUCTION.
But totally, both are the same.
I don't care how naked you want to be it doesn't effect me, I do care if you want to blow up mosques and kids.
Hypocrites on the other hand....

Anyone with a brain can read through the conversation themselves and see what poor level of discussion you put up 😂

First you made a false claim that no one speaks up about terrorism in Pakistan when countless threads are open about it, with people even insulting politicians and generals after the increased rise in terrorism.

Then you made up a blatant lie and said I want to "turn the west into a religious wasteland" when I've never once mentioned anything about such a thing, nor do I care for it.

You also keep bringing up terrorist incidents in Pakistan, which ironically are present in the west too, as if it is comparable in any capacity to the examples I showed you.

Simply because you are unable to understand the concepts of societal acceptance and societal condemnation that differentiate the two. One thing is promoted and praised by society. The other is condemned and discouraged in society, and seen as a tragedy! Making your comparison irrelevant and foolish.

You equate following Islam as being a terrorist, because I equated being LGBT with engaging in LGBT acts, as if it's somehow the same thing.

99.9% of LGBT members commit LGBT acts. An extreme minority of Muslims commit terrorism acts.

There also seems to be the inability in you to understand that "individuality" of certain values in a society do not exist. Because when you praise, promote and encourage it in every form of national media and school curriculum possible, then it affects, influences and enforces it on everyone! You can't use the excuse of "it doesn't effect you" there.

The only one making poor level of discussion is the one who needs to constantly make personal attacks.
Making personal attacks just means you have nothing of substance to say.
Which we can see here.

Bro, you realize everything we say is recorded here right? Like you really think you can say I said no one speaks about it and we will just believe you? People can literally just go back a page and see what I did and didn't say. But then again, lying is a hallmark of religious conservatives. Well that and hypocrisy.

Why talk about the west? I thought the west was full of behgariats. Why are even compare behgairats to gairat Pakistan?

I fully understand your "societal acceptance and societal condemnation"
I am just saying that YOUR versions of those two are sick, twisted and evil.
In Pakistan its perfectly acceptable to send boys to madrassas where they get indoctrinated and some eventually blow up mosques and schools. But you think a bigger problem is people doing things that have no affect on you.

LOL, wah, what an argument. Why do you care about LGBT people having LGBT sex so much? Do you sit around thinking about all those people getting sodomozied and get "worked up" over it?
WHO CARES?
They are not sodomizing you.

Also, 0% of LBGT people go out and murder Muslims after doing "LGBT acts"
NOT 0% of Muslims go out and bomb mosques and children after going to "Islamic School"
If you don't want to be LGBT, then DON'T! No one is forcing you.
But if you are a Muslim in Pakistan, there is a REAL chance you can be blown up, lynched or jailed due to "Islam"
One is a real problem and the other is just your weird hang up on people doing things that has no affect on your life.

I wish Pakistanis learn from west how to protest for their right. All they imported from west is vulgarity and imported government
Only a free nation protest.
Slaves either think from the mind of the slave trader or fight, which they are fighting. They still don't have a leadership to lead that fight.
IK got shot at but still plays safe politically.

Only a free nation protest.
Slaves either think from the mind of the slave trader or fight, which they are fighting. They still don't have a leadership to lead that fight.
IK got shot at but still plays safe politically.
I think we are fast approaching that time where Khan has to dial the temperature to 100. He is still trying not to attack Pakistan Army, still giving them time to amend their wrongs.

Country above everything should be the motto, if corrupt generals don’t want to change they must be forced. Violence should be the last resort but sometimes it becomes the only way.

I think we are fast approaching that time where Khan has to dial the temperature to 100. He is still trying not to attack Pakistan Army, still giving them time to amend their wrongs.

Country above everything should be the motto, if corrupt generals don’t want to change they must be forced. Violence should be the last resort but sometimes it becomes the only way.
Yes, IK is naturally programmed to act politically correct...even then military Inc attempted on his life.
In any case military Inc won't be be able to rule much longer, they have zero support in people.

None from the support base of pdm has any love for army. Baluchistan, and KPK already hate army. With PTI on that side also, Army is alone, only with their guns and bullets.

in a wierd way - i think this is an opportunity for enterprising Pakistanis to come up with indigenous solutions/factories/products

Back
Top Bottom