What's new

Pak to become 4th largest nuclear state at end of decade

Its amazing to see 6 pages of nothing but absolute nonsense with our Indian friends here taking the lead and congratulating us on something which is based on nothing but BS. Way to go guys...........we never expected anything better from your kind anyway.

Its amazing to see 6 pages of nothing but absolute nonsense with our Indian friends here taking the lead and congratulating us on something which is based on nothing but BS. Way to go guys...........we never expected anything better from your kind anyway.

Dont expect to hear positive from the Indians.. BAGAL MAIN CHURRI MUNH MAIN RAAM RAAM...........

Tired of such reports coming from world media. Pakistan is a Nuclear state. It should be an accepted fact now and the world should live with it. Ranking states based on estimated nuclear war heads is a futile exercise. I must add defense in a requirement and not a luxury and something like nukes when necessary are there for a reason. Number of nukes or the dearth of it - are not something to flaunt or be ashamed of.

No body knows how many Nuclear war heads are maintained by what country. Just too much speculation floating around. People writing for their own benefit, The people in power use stats and reports to satisfy their own mean aspirations and the general public is usually a mute spectator who should avoid getting too emotional about such reports. Guys come on..

The way I see it, Pakistan is a nuclear state who wants to have enough nuclear warheads as to what it thinks is strategically important for its defenses. No one can stop it or change the facts. Plus it has been over a decade since the last tests and no body knows details of it current status, none of the warheads have slipped into any unauthorized hands (Read - Terrorists). So stop buying into the speculative articles being published year after year. The world will deal with if the state decides to use the nukes or if the nukes fall into wrong hands and they end up using it. Until then there is no reason to believe they are not safe and secure and no body could dictate what they must do in regards to their nuclear policy.

Dont expect to hear positive from the Indians.. BAGAL MAIN CHURRI MUNH MAIN RAAM RAAM...........

I could get the stick for this mail. But, what the heck... Even I have a right to opinion! I am sure at least some of you will agree that there are both kind of people in both of our countries... The Sensationalists (usually full of hatred and waiting to pull a fast one on the other side) and the simpler mortals (who genuinely believe in future and prosperity with Peace).. I am a simpler mortal, with one part of ancestary coming from Lahore and other from Delhi...

I think it is high time that the so called top-5 of the world stop their hypocracy and accept that Pakistan is a Nuclear State... Them not accepting this fact will not chage anything... 10 or 50 or 100 nuclear weapons makes no difference to that classification. There are tons of ways to secure nuclear resources and therefore a peaceful use of nuclear energy (not necessarily american, but essentially safer) for energy should actually be promoted... It helps infrastructure development, which will bring in money and that money will help in education and lifestyle of masses will improve and hopefully, some of that will definitely bring in some peace with contentment in each others company (Hopefully!)...

I also don't believe that theory that talibans with their rocket launchers can run over Pakistan Army... It's a mighty army with a strong history and a bunch of gun totting guys have no chance. The Amercian game of spreading fear mongering is only to sell some more weapons and nothing else. At the same time, you can not wish away the fact that the biggest threat that Pakistan has is from CIA & internal terrorism (some of us will put India there as well), and some of those (CIA essentially) enjoy more immunity than an average Pakistani in Pakistan and that hurts...

However, This has a deeper learning for us, Indians. The bottom line is, America has no 'friends', it only has 'interests' and at this stage, the interest is Money and thus India is a good friend... There is a joke in inside circles here that there is nothing called as 'good intentions' in America's foreign relations... So civilian Nuclear deal is to sell Nuclear plants and then to use that leverage to sell some planes and jets and guns... Basically, arm both sides to death and then get in as the guy who will rebuild after the war and profit from that as well... Hopefully, we, as two nations can sit down some day and reconcile our differences (yeah, beat me to death, but i won't give up this hope) and close this American business shop in South East Asia... I am not bringing in China here because that will earn me more shoes and I guess is a different topic altogether...

On weapons, it needed only 2 crude old fat ladies to stop WW-II... I think both Pakistan and India have way more than that to ensure that none of us get so adventurous... In my humble opinion, Pakistan has arguably an impeccable deterrent already and any new $$ investment should go to Pakistani economy, which then will be great for the region...

Call me crazy, but it is in America's biggest interest that India-Pak-China never get together... Just like Europe is trying... If we get that radical, we could kick world's knickers off! My rant's over... thanks for your patience!

sometimes i think we should never be enemy of India it's all west propaganda so that India and Pakistan could never live together and always keep fighting so that the threat to westerns is totally over from subcontinent as we together for 600 years ruled Asia !!!
and about nukes what ever westerns say or articles say they are just hypothesis even if we have in 100's they are for defense.and since anti missile era has come we are not sure nor are other how much missile will successfully complete there mission!! those westerns have no right since they have 1000's of nukes and we have 70-90!!

Our missile program need improvement.

Excatly After Lybia, we need the Dong-Feng 21missile system

sometimes i think we should never be enemy of India it's all west propaganda so that India and Pakistan could never live together and always keep fighting so that the threat to westerns is totally over from subcontinent as we together for 600 years ruled Asia !!!
and about nukes what ever westerns say or articles say they are just hypothesis even if we have in 100's they are for defense.and since anti missile era has come we are not sure nor are other how much missile will successfully complete there mission!! those westerns have no right since they have 1000's of nukes and we have 70-90!!

This is true both India and Pakistan,or should I say Muslims and Hindu lived side by side more than 100 years before the british rule

but then again has India and Pakistan have pulled the wool of the western eyes ?Both countries are building Nukes and bigger range

300 Nukes :woot:

Wait%20I%20have%20nukes.jpg

nukes.jpg

mPNa4.jpg

Maybe the Talibans want tio build their own Nuclear power station unlike CIA who would use it to kill civillaians like they did .........9/11

Excatly After Lybia, we need the Dong-Feng 21missile system

This is true both India and Pakistan,or should I say Muslims and Hindu lived side by side more than 100 years before the british rule

but then again has India and Pakistan have pulled the wool of the western eyes ?Both countries are building Nukes and bigger range

We have made nukes to counter each other , why did you guys make the stock pile .....to counter the hammas rockets ????
small_%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85_%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%84_%D9%85%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9.jpg

Maybe the Talibans want tio build their own Nuclear power station unlike CIA who would use it to kill civillaians like they did .........

Yes! ure absolutely right cuz u can expect anything from the CIAz created and funded Talibaanz.....:woot::cheesy:

Its totally annoying for me how such a little economy built such amount of nukes. totally BS article. and btw other countries are reducing their stockpile because they have produced more then enough and now facing financials problems in maintaining their stockpile.

aahhh good old US. I guess you forgot expectations from them in 1971 and from china in 65. BUT we know how to fight our wars

Pakistan never had the best of relations with China in 1965 and in 1971 the Chinese were staring at the Soviet 58th Army in the eyes, so we hold no grudges against them for not coming to our aid. The US has never been a reliable ally and we know that now, Pakistan's less reliance on US Arms should be an indicator of that. We dont need these countries in Present to come to our aid to fight off India, in our present state we are perfectly capable of fighting off India. Last two times when both these countries were looking at each other, India blinked so facts speak for themselves.

Its a good thing but then again we should safe our money for other important things, like updating our current army's technology, by that i mean guns.

Lets just hope we don't use our nukes on the wrong people like India and scare off other enemies that need to be taught a lesson, i will not name names they know who they are.

I thought Pakistan had 2nd strike nuclear capabilities?

I thought Pakistan had 2nd strike nuclear capabilities?

Yes! we r in dire need of second strike capability at all cost at this time...Cuz we r mouth deep within the threats from all around us..:woot:.This strike capability will at least guarantee us our survival in any scenario...I hope....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom