What's new

Pak to become 4th largest nuclear state at end of decade

May the force of God be with you and help Pakistan becoming the world's largest nuke state. :tup:

Just like India has become the No 1 arms importer and hence the No Weapons Buyer in the world. Good job India, all the Best and spend most of your money in procuring all US and Israeli WMD and all the latest hi-tech weapons of the World. This is how you are going to compete economically with China.

Nothing but a usual stupid propaganda, cant swallow a muslim nuclear power.

aahhh good old US. I guess you forgot expectations from them in 1971 and from china in 65. BUT we know how to fight our wars

its 2011 now :azn: in 1965 and 1971 there was no chinese interest in pakistan region now they have strategic interests in this region :D do u think now chinese will allow any one to come and attack pakistan :azn: even ur dady russia will not allow US to come here and attack pakistan :azn:

lol, ask u r govt to stop accepting billions of dollars in aid from those capitalist countries.

we wud have if the rulers were of our choice(1 who loves Allah and not money),but unfortunately in this capitalist democracy america's slaves come to power !

what is pak producing so many nukes for ??? this is plain stupid

I think pak should focus for the nuclear energy, the vital infrastructure of the economy. The more nukes, the more cost will rise for it's maintenance. To try first is to be a NSG member for the clean way use of energy for the civilians.

first sane response from a pakistani. well done my friend.

U know sometimes stupid pplz will do some stuff even the most intelligentz cant do.....ummm...:woot::cheesy:
U knw as u think we stupid ..so be it ..why u guyz care so much about stupid pplz...we're happi with that...we takng care of our business....u guyz shold mind ure own business....:smokin:

building arsenal more then india or some country will not bring desire victory for pakistan . what i think is now after keeping a decent amount of arsenal capable of launching from multiple platform start upgrading and expending conventional arsenal which actually will be usable in any war .

what i think we are just developing icbm's we already have intermediate's so we can counter a western threat if war comes from west!!!

Pakistan should not produce more nukes. it should concentrate on strategy to develop weapons which can deliver nukes very accurately.

Pakistan should not produce more nukes. it should concentrate on strategy to develop weapons which can deliver nukes very accurately.

I dont know if you follow the news but Pakistan has extremely reliable weapons for delivering these nuclear weapons. Pakistan will develop as many nukes it feels are necessary for her survival, our strategic planners do their homework thus they know what they are doing.

I dont know if you follow the news but Pakistan has extremely reliable weapons for delivering these nuclear weapons. Pakistan will develop as many nukes it feels are necessary for her survival, our strategic planners do their homework thus they know what they are doing.

.... and they know what is right and wrong so don't try to become professional then professional!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom