What's new

Pak traders flourish in fair

KSRaj

Reaction score
Video:
Pak traders flourish in fair | Video | Reuters.com

Oct 12 - Pakistani traders at the ongoing Chandigarh fair in Punjab are doing brisk business as a large number of visitors are thronging the stalls for exclusive fabrics and other handicrafts.

Organized by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), the four-day annual fair has offered the people the opportunity to grab the latest products during the festive season.

An ANI Report.

:cheers:

NRIs cannot even vote in Indian Affairs, so ignore the NRI. Our trade will China is going to touch $15 billion and trade with India is no big deal. If India wants to send good thru transit to Afghanistan, Central Asia and Europe, then India will have to open it markets to Pakistani exports.

Our trade will China is going to touch $15 billion and trade with India is no big deal.

Indian trade with China is many times higher than Pakistani trade with China. Same is the case with most countries. Not sure about the number, but I think 90% of the world trade is done through sea routes.
Ofcourse, I am not ruling out the benefits of overland routes.

If India wants to send good thru transit to Afghanistan, Central Asia and Europe, then India will have to open it markets to Pakistani exports.
I think there is a good amount of trade already taking place between India and Pakistan. It makes good economic common sense for both countries to expand their ties.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom