What's new

Pak US; Tranactional Relationship

Hi,

For me, in any discussion, in any form or place, it is a cardinal sin for the pakistanis to say anything about the last resort being attacking of israel. Pakistan has no intention of attacking israel---it is not a part of pakistani millitary doctrine---it is not a part of pakistani political doctrine. Pakistan has made it clear to israel directly and indirectly that it will not be a target. So, for young pakistanis to discuss this issue on a world forum is a no no. Even if bbc has a map for the flight range of the missile---it can be stated that, the diagonal is just the function of the flight range of the item in question and nothing more.

Talking about the subs---the diesels rule in the arabian seas and part of indian ocean---they are so quiet and with the present day technology and weaponery, they are deadly. But the problem over here is that not what we know about the u s subs---but what we don't know what they have---.

At one time, like all, I also had a great fear of pakistan being attacked, but not anymore---that time has passed awhile ago. The u s economy is in a desperate shape---rather in shambles---the years of arrogance of the american foreign policy has bitten a big chunk of the rear end---today, america is a totally confused nation---running around in circles looking to find if it is the tail chasing the head or the head looking for the tail---wallah---the good LORD works in strange ways---HE indeed is the greatest of all the qualizers---six months ago, I would not have even dared of putting these words on the paper---what can I say. A nation victim of its own indiscretion---I always said to my american friends---nobody from outside could damage you---you will be your own worst enemies---and they would laugh at me. I don't laugh at them, because I am also one of them.

It is a sad and tragic day for america when a person like Rumsfeld is hiding in shame somewhere in a cave, if he is not then he should---you hardly see the face of Cheney anymore---the current VP doesn't even show himslef in public---none of the current presidential republican candidates would want to be related to any of these two, not even a cousin of infinite distance---they have been castigated by their own dear beloveds---people---who in the past would not want to be seen without them---now they can't bear the sight to be seen in their presence---the neocons have gone into hiding---where have the arrogant faces of america gone. Now don't get me wrong---they have not died---they just have become invisible.

The last few months of this regime are going to be very unpredictable---middle east is in shambles---afghanistan is beyond any hope---oil suppliers in south america threatening to shut down the valves---whatever happened to the great big strategist---the great big america---the good old american ingenuity---the great white hope---it is tragic that they are being pummelled by the illeterate pukhtuns in the desolate mountains of HINDU KUSH and there is no respite in sight---even their partners in crime are abandoning them---at least unlike the british---they have carried their dead ones back with them---otherwise the afghans would have poudly buried them in their graves---put stone monuments and told any passer by---here lies the grave of my enemy.

The americans didnot believe anyone---they actually didnot want to believe anyone---they thought it was not possible---they thought that they were the chosen ones---they thought that it would not happen to them---they believed that it could not happen to them---the high and the mighty with all their techno thrillers on one side---and the ultimate stone age, stone mountain warrior on the other side---what a mismatch---was there a need of a handicap.

Back
Top Bottom