What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: cricket series

Can any one tell me why Shoaib Malik is in the team, what a waste of sixth position or four down.

Pakistan 264 all out. This can be a competitive score on this wicket with Pakistan's pace battery.

Misbah, Yousuf and Malik again no show.

Bring Younis back atleast he is a better captain and get rid of Misbah and Malik. These two are the trouble makers.

NZ all out 99

Pakistan 264

New Zealand 99 (36.5 ov)

Superb bowling by Pakistani bowlers...:tup:

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

New Zealand 99 all out

Pakistan needs to bat well this time, set a target of 300 and put NZ at the mercy of the pacers once again

Cricinfo:Farhat, yesterday, had said that 250 would be a good score on this track and they've proved it is more than adequate. Unlike the Pakistan innings, where the first few batsmen fell playing poor shots, New Zealand were done in by a superior bowling performance. Optimum use was made of the movement on offer and the bowlers kept it to a length than bowling short. Asif picked up a four-wicket haul for the third consecutive time and Kaneria, who found some turn and used his variations well, bagged three wickets for next to nothing. Pakistan have gained a potentially decisive lead of 165 which gives them an excellent chance of levelling this series. New Zealand, playing the 50th Test on this ground, have a huge challenge to face. The last six wickets fell for 14.

3a2972a9636eec9577dc47e7bdc98370.jpg

e438f257e378da0edcbf880faeff5855.jpg

ed056b80f733687dff8159422c984b9a.jpg

Stumps - Day 2

Pakistan 264 & 64/2 (23.0 ov)

New Zealand 99

Pakistan lead by 229 runs with 8 wickets remaining

Excellent bowling by pakistani bowlers... :tup:

87a164ef114273866c27da0e1c4d4c4b.jpg

What a superb bowling by Pakistani seamers .. reminds me of watching Waqar and Wasim's bowling..if your bowlers bowl like these man god help the opposite teams :cheers:

What a superb bowling by Pakistani seamers .. reminds me of watching Waqar and Wasim's bowling..if your bowlers bowl like these man god help the opposite teams :cheers:

Aaaahhh those two were legends, Amir and Asif truly reminded me of Waqar and waseem when they bowled the english team out for 117 in a test match and the commentator said : "Wasim & Waqar could have bowled the English team out with apples"

Aaaahhh those two were legends, Amir and Asif truly reminded me of Waqar and waseem when they bowled the english team out for 117 in a test match and the commentator said : "Wasim & Waqar could have bowled the English team out with apples"

Yes if Amir dont go in to the path of Shohaib, he has a bright future man..He will give some chills in the spine of batsmen who face him ;)

wow, man wow, kiwis 99 all out, now thats some classic!! :sniper::smitten:

congrats

i think, batting first, bowling last works for pak, in tests!!

M asif is rocking again

at such a height of bowling, our batsmen contribution can really lift the team, they are the real culprits, PCB has to act now and to make our batting strong!!

Last edited:
Again Asif is brilliant today... he picked up three wickets today... Fantastic bowling by him... :tup:

6910475e2108fed37c10b4f772601a1f.jpg

1f2c927c5d4835cb7488fda38a249dc6.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom