What's new

Pak will give up nukes, when India does,too: Haqqani

Aray, why get upset.

India is too caught up in becoming a 'Global Power' to agree to disarmament unless the official five (US, Russia, China, UK, France) and unofficial (Israel) agree to do the same.

What do you think the chances of that happening any time soon are?

Relax - Pakistan conditioned the offer to India, knowing full well India is not going to go that route, and it makes Pakistan look good in terms of only wanting Nukes because India developed them and continues to retain them.

Good PR! :D

I dislike Haqqani for other reasons and statements he has made, but this was a pretty safe comment.

Yeah this is good PR, it makes Pakistan appear as a responsible Nuclear power, and Pakistan a partner in negotiating regional peace and leading the way...

Not only is this good PR but it puts the pressure on India to do something about it's Nuclear program, in regards to "giving up nukes". Though neither nation will relinquish it's nukes, it wasn't about that, simply getting good coverage and that [Haqqani] did okay in.

How much pressure is the question...Nonetheless, it was a fairly safe comment to make.

Yeah this is good PR, it makes Pakistan appear as a responsible Nuclear power, and Pakistan a partner in negotiating regional peace and leading the way...

Not only is this good PR but it puts the pressure on India to do something about it's Nuclear program, in regards to "giving up nukes". Though neither nation will relinquish it's nukes, it wasn't about that, simply getting good coverage and that [Haqqani] did okay in.

How much pressure is the question...Nonetheless, it was a fairly safe comment to make.
No it doesn't.

Any talk of "giving up" any sort of weapons let alone nuclear deterrance even in a hypothetical scenario like this shows you're speaking under immense pressure and from a point of weakness rather than strength.

It simply goes on to show what a *** this spokesperson is representing slave-like administration of Zadari who takes pride in begging the world for money. These individuals are so pathetic that they neither understand what freedom entails nor honor or sacrifices of the scientists of our nuclear program and millions of those martyrs who gave their lives for this country since inception.

And the CIA keeps manufacturing these nefarious corrupt politicians and propping up tyranical dictators. One day the ice will melt and water would flood out of the jar and US will pay for her crimes.

No it doesn't.

Any talk of "giving up" any sort of weapons let alone nuclear deterrance even in a hypothetical scenario like this shows you're speaking under immense pressure and from a point of weakness rather than strength.

It simply goes on to show what a *** this spokesperson is representing slave-like administration of Zadari who takes pride in begging the world for money. These individuals are so pathetic that they neither understand what freedom entails nor honor or sacrifices of the scientists of our nuclear program and millions of those martyrs who gave their lives for this country since inception.

And the CIA keeps manufacturing these nefarious corrupt politicians and propping up tyranical dictators. One day the ice will melt and water would flood out of the jar and US will pay for her crimes.

I agree with most of what you said, this kind of talk from Haqanni sounds bad to our ears but I'm sure it sounds good to western ears and western institutions...This kind of news plays well in the West.

So from that stance it is a weakness and form of appeasement for us to relinquish Nukes...I'm not saying it would happen, besides it's not the administrations choice to keep or give up the nukes, the decision is Gen. Kayani and the PA.

No need to worry Pakistan will and continue to maintain it's Nuclear arsenal. Despite what the administration is saying.

its a political statment guys... everyone is playin each other. we know india wont give up nukes so nothing wrong in sayin that we will give them up if india does. rather we are only improvin our image

Well i agree with AM. a good PR statement.. i think giving up nukes is not an option for the world powers.. so nobody will take the initiative and even if any body takes nobody is going to follow.. but yes promise of destroying onces nuclear arsenal with a rider attached to it is definitely a good pr statement..!!! ;)

Its funny in USA , you are legally Allowed to keep your GUN ... and they say its your civil right

But you expect Pakistan to give up nuclear umberella against Slumdog Millionares?

I don't think that is gona happen :rofl::rofl::toast_sign:

Its funny in USA , you are legally Allowed to keep your GUN ... and they say its your civil right

But you expect Pakistan to give up nuclear umberella against Slumdog Millionares?

I don't think that is gona happen :rofl::rofl::toast_sign:

then wat is pakistan a hotdog billionare:cheesy::rofl::rofl:

these are baseless comments:hitwall:.stick to the topic and stop dragging in BS:devil:

Last edited:
Hey I did not made the movie , it won oscar for your country be happy and fly national flag or something :pakistan::china:

doesnt mean everyone in the country is one.remember there are lots in ur country too,stop mockery and stick to the topic or stay off(that is all i can say when the mods do nothing).

Call India and your master USA also give them up!

Also USA and India MUST STOP supporting Tibetan Independence!

buddy no one is supporting tibetian independence .... only implementation of autonomy granted to them ...

recognition of tibet as integral part of china was made by india long back ..... why are you even raising the issue at all ..... ?

Whether anyone give up or not, Isral will never give up. The day they give up, second they are wipe out of the map.

Whether anyone give up or not, Isral will never give up. The day they give up, second they are wipe out of the map.

there is only one way for CND

US and Russia reduce to 400-500
France UK China join ,then reduce to 100
India Pakistan Israel join,reduce to 10
Iran N.K join,reduce to 0

CND is nothing more than a fragile vase

we will give up our nukes when china does. So basically pakistan will give up nukes when china does.

Guess we should try for a nuc lear free asia?

Why only Asia. The world should be nuclear free and for that US of A should give up its nuke, all other will follow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom