What's new

Pakistan-9 year old girl critical after gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall: A local news on banned topic.

Guys, we all know its a pathetic crime but do we really have to post all the news that happen in our countries. At least ask MODs to merge all threads if you all want to really discuss it and don't want point scoring.

Enough guys.

Nope PDF trollers want a full section named Rape section where they could post all their Threads and troll!!

This thread

LOI-Tit-for-tat.jpg

:hitwall:

Hope the girl survives!!

God help both our countries because we all are going straight to hell!!

Nope PDF trollers want a full section named Rape section where they could post all their Threads and troll!!
Yaar I asked for stopping these threads. People said they want discussion on this issue. Then I asked at least merge all of them.

Ab every one is competing to post more threads on rape cases regrding other countries. Even religion has been bashed.

Yaar I asked for stopping these threads. People said they want discussion on this issue. Then I asked at least merge all of them.

Ab every one is competing to post more threads on rape cases regrding other countries. Even religion has been bashed.

I told you before these guys wont stop! the game of posting rape threads against each other will continue!

Very good , and if the girl is caught making a false case?

I just want to check if we can under any scenario apply it to India if nothing else works

Witnesses Are required At least three But now medical test can prove rapes so if theres a false case it can be identified in no time with medical test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom