What's new

Pakistan: A civil disobedience will do

When the basic right of vote is not given to the civilians, why do they have to accept the rules and regulations of the imposed, unelected pseudo government.

Why should people be paying taxes to the government when the money earned is used against the Awam through police torture and abductions, manhandling and then invading homes.

Why should people pay taxes when the Army through LEAs, agencies are kidnapping and torturing civilians. Army gets about 25-35 percent of yearly budgetary allowance, why...to work against the people who pays them.

The people hard earned money in indirect and direct taxes are pilfered, pillaged and wasted by the non appointed government ministers, and with no benefits coming to the civilians.

Only a government of people choice is acceptable, who command the respect, the empathy, affinity of the civilians.

And when they don't care, don't respect the people choices and the right to choose their representatives, the people have a choice to boycott them, the government, the businesses of the establishment and stops paying taxes, government bills, other related things.

There are many other aspects of it that can be added....
Yes, East India Company army has completely occupied Pakistan and a complete rebellion should spring up.
In African banana republics army men routinely bring coups and cpunter coups.

But it does not happen in pakistan. Every army man in Pakistan is a sellout for a plot, discounted rashion, electricity so they are happy.

Jinnah had wished for 3 things from the people he freed from British enslavement.

Faith, Unity and Discipline. Neither people have faith in such a disobedience movement, nor will they find unity in it and most importantly there is no discipline. Moreover people must first know how to be obedient to disobey.

Civil disobedience movement was shunned by Jinnah as he concluded its futility and counterproductive
ارے بھائی جناح کا جن سے مقابلہ تھا وہ کچھ غیرت مند تھے۔
ان سے جمہوری، آئینی، سیاسی، قانونی جنگ لڑی جاسکتی تھی، وہ جناح نے آپکی قانونی ذہانت سے لڑی۔

پاکستانیوں کا جن سے مقابلہ ہے وہ شیطان صفت
ہیں۔
نئی ایسٹ انڈیا کمپنی آرمی کا تعلق کسی اصول سے نہیں۔

ارے بھائی جناح کا جن سے مقابلہ تھا وہ کچھ غیرت مند تھے۔
ان سے جمہوری، آئینی، سیاسی، قانونی جنگ لڑی جاسکتی تھی، وہ جناح نے آپکی قانونی ذہانت سے لڑی۔

پاکستانیوں کا جن سے مقابلہ ہے وہ شیطان صفت
ہیں۔
نئی ایسٹ انڈیا کمپنی آرمی کا تعلق کسی اصول سے نہیں۔

The sun still rises in the east as it did during Jinnahs time. I don't understand why people are eager to commit crimes? Those who cannot afford to pay the bills must be helped by the government somehow.

The sun still rises in the east as it did during Jinnahs time. I don't understand why people are eager to commit crimes? Those who cannot afford to pay the bills must be helped by the government somehow.
بھائی تیرا علاج نہیں ہے۔
تو کہاں رہتا ہے۔
گورنمنٹ کو نہیں پتا۔
ISI sectors get report. Every police station has report. Special branch reports them,& they do nothing except fix IK.

Tonight I will be talking with a friend of mine who has an NGO which helps poor. I shall be giving $100 every month, ان شا اللہ، and requesting my friends.
Even if my 100 friends give $100 each, that will be like peanuts as at least half population lives below poverty line.

We are doomed, my friend.
خدا تو مدد کر، یا اللہ۔

Creating more problems won't solve the previous ones.

Pakistan is a weak nation, civil disobedience will lead to more problems like you mentioned, what we need is stability, we need all political parties to sit together and sort out their difference, then unite on principles such as reforms, free and fair elections, independent EC, independent institutes, then sit with the real power and reach some kind of agreement. If not possible then we will continue to have these same old problems which is destroying our economy.

We need nawaz sharif to come back and lead mehangai mako mission
Nawaz-Sharifs-Bentley-car-sightseeing-and-shopping-video-in-London.jpg

Bentley should be flown in a c130

If you can shift to solar. Prices wont come down. Solar is the way forward!

Another one of Kanjar mafia's family business, if Pakistanis remember Shahbaz's son was present in Turkey with the government delegation. He did entered some solar business contracts with them.

Yeh chotay harami nai hain ... petrol mehnga >>>>> bijli mehngi >>>> nateeja >>>>solar ki demand aur khareed opper.

Another one of Kanjar mafia's family business, if Pakistanis remember Shahbaz's son was present in Turkey with the government delegation. He did entered some solar business contracts with them.

Yeh chotay harami nai hain ... petrol mehnga >>>>> bijli mehngi >>>> nateeja >>>>solar ki demand aur khareed opper.
yeah they are involved in solar, in what capacity i dont know. the more popular brand in Pak are all imported like Longi, canadian solar, Jinko and JA. Govt has told the people to go solar or be ready for more price hikes! Most of the local companies here imports panel s and as far as that sharif brothers go i think that agreementr was perhaps for assembly of solar panels? I might be wrong but so far there are no local solar panels in the market, so it might still be in construction phase!

Are you gay? I mean he hated your lot, and here you are singing tip tip kerta Pani..
You don't understand? I would have loved to see how he would have wisely and gracefully analysed the situation in face of defeat.

Hey @I.R.A!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom