What's new

Pakistan and Israel

The problem is simple Legend... Its called ideology...

Islam is opposed to Zionism... and it is also opposed to someone kicking you out of your home and calling it their own... and then start some useless negotiation to give you back the bathroom...

Have you not read in the Quran...

Translation of the Meaning...

Drive them out of the places where they drove you out from... for persecution is worse than slaughter!!!!

Islam-ism is opposed to Zion-ism - lets get this straight and keep it that way -- If you do not have any argument except to use religion as a political tool - please refrain from offering bigotry disguised as a argument for reasonable persons to consider.

Someone made a really good point. Why is Pakistan worried about upsetting the no-good Arab states by establishing ties with Israel when the same Arab states have ties with Pakistan's enemy India. Some Arab states like Egypt and Jordan already have ties with Israel. It doesn't seem to bother the Arab's when they establish ties with India, if Pakistan would be irritated by that.

Besides establishing ties with Israel doesn't necessarily mean you espouse all Israeli policies. It can be a helpful step forward in resolving outstanding issues.

Islam-ism is opposed to Zion-ism - lets get this straight and keep it that way -- If you do not have any argument except to use religion as a political tool - please refrain from offering bigotry disguised as a argument for reasonable persons to consider.

God is great... I quote you Quran and you start going on a rant...

If the word of God does not matter to you, I have nothing else to say...

I have however posed a challenge to those of you here who think Pakistan should recognize Israel... Be my guest... put some action where your mouth is... See how far you go ;)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

What the Israelis wont give in return for getting recognition from Pakistan... lol

God is great... I quote you Quran and you start going on a rant...

If the word of God does not matter to you, I have nothing else to say...

I have however posed a challenge to those of you here who think Pakistan should recognize Israel... Be my guest... put some action where your mouth is... See how far you go ;)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

What the Israelis wont give in return for getting recognition from Pakistan... lol

Do you recognize India then.

I quote you Quran and you start going on a rant...

You quote Quran without context, take versus out of their context for your hate filled political purpose and malign Islam, Quran and Muslims, shame on you and all like you and those who allow you to do this.

You quote Quran without context, take versus out of their context for your hate filled political purpose and malign Islam, Quran and Muslims, shame on you and all like you and those who allow you to do this.

In this confused era who has the authority to say with conviction as to what is the true context of the versus of the Quran and to decide about what is right and wrong in this regard.

One option has been to keep discussions secular.

Islam and Jewism on the other hand are probably the only two widely existing religions that give allowance to kill other human beings in certain conditions.

Hence this thread has not been secular and it is likely that it will not remain secular.

To snub people for openly expressing thier religious views especially in this thread, in my opinion is not called for

In this confused era who has the authority to say with conviction as to what is the true context of the versus of the Quran and to decide about what is right and wrong in this regard.

Islam and Jewism on the other hand are probably the only two widely existing religions that give allowance to kill other human beings in certain conditions.

Hence this thread has not been secular and it is likely that it will not remain secular.

To snub people for openly expressing thier religious views especially in this thread, in my opinion is not called for

If you are confused..It doesn't mean everybody else is the same...Try to speak for yourself.

You or anybody else should not try forcing people who want to take religion seriously for not talking about it..

In any discussion references from any context should not be banned, altogether as long as its well placed,followed by a good explanation.

Deal with it,that the main differences between Israel and Pakistan are Ideological,and they emanate from religious roots...
While we may be able to leave religion behind and shake hands with them...There is no guarantee that they will do the same....

Historically speaking..Salahuddin Ayyubi did something like that..He shook hands with with Israelis,and made piece..But then it was Salahuddin Ayyubi...Will somebody as lame as Asif Ali Zardari be able to do the same,and still protect our benifits? I am highly doubtful.

If you are confused..It doesn't mean everybody else is the same...Try to speak for yourself.

You or anybody else should not try forcing people who want to take religion seriously for not talking about it..

In any discussion references from any context should not be banned, altogether as long as its well placed,followed by a good explanation.

Deal with it,that the main differences between Israel and Pakistan are Ideological,and they emanate from religious roots...
While we may be able to leave religion behind and shake hands with them...There is no guarantee that they will do the same....

Historically speaking..Salahuddin Ayyubi did something like that..He shook hands with with Israelis,and made piece..But then it was Salahuddin Ayyubi...Will somebody as lame as Asif Ali Zardari be able to do the same,and still protect our benifits? I am highly doubtful.

I am confused and you are highly doubtful, does that not put us in the same boat brother? :azn:

My point simply is that in this thread people should not be snubbed for expressing their religious views.

I am confused and you are highly doubtful, does that not put us in the same boat brother? :azn:

I dont do circular arguments..Come up with a more detailed comment and i might reply...otherwise suit yourself.

And what are the outstanding issues could you enlighten?

One outstanding issue is the Armageddon the great battle to be between good and evil. Maybe we should handle that first?

According to Dr. Israr a renowned Muslim scholar, the Zionists would like an early start to Armageddon. Is this true?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom