What's new

Pakistan and Israel

With God help peace will come Insahalla !!!!
So we will see all of you in JERUSALEM EL KUDS
visiting EL AQSSA and all the other places.....

I don't know if someone here been into battle ..... it is easy to wage war here with wards it is hard to see it in your eyes
so stop talk here about crazy ideas like "Israel want to attack Pakistan"
we don't think that way I am 52 years old with
some security background and can tell you that
Israel would be glad to have peace with great nation like Pakistan!!!:smitten:
yes after looking at IDF Girls video posted by you....... i am also changing my mind..... yes we should all have peace.... war is not solution to anything

Any chance i can join IDF??? i would like spread peace and love in IDF for a couple of months :lol::lol:

allow me Sir...... my pleasure :rofl:

Last edited:
d78e5524aba360a83d1c0917cd726226.jpg

50b7c5f19094b24cf6e5db2b3de4e6cf.jpg

340ab31b4370ec6a2edb38b2a1cae8df.jpg

Ayesha Gilani, "My FAVE picture from Miss Earth 2009 held in the Philippines, although it's just a silly joke with a deeper message.
They said, "Miss Pakistan, Miss Israel, please come pose for a picture."
We exchanged glances, smirked, and said, "Ok."

Before leaving the Philippines, Miss Israel said to me, "You are my first Muslim friend... You have done a great service to your country." It brought tears to my eyes, and although I have great memories from all my international trips, this is my fondest and dearest.

This photo symbolizes my favorite part about international pageants, and about being Miss Pakistan World 2009: Friendship has no language, religion, or color. We all believe in the same core principles: LOVE and PEACE.

P.S. I love you, Noy. Kisses from Pakistan to Israel. ;o"

Last edited:
With God help peace will come Insahalla !!!!
So we will see all of you in JERUSALEM EL KUDS
visiting EL AQSSA and all the other places.....

I don't know if someone here been into battle ..... it is easy to wage war here with wards it is hard to see it in your eyes
so stop talk here about crazy ideas like "Israel want to attack Pakistan"
we don't think that way I am 52 years old with
some security background and can tell you that
Israel would be glad to have peace with great nation like Pakistan!!!:smitten:

Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully in our lifetime. It is definately in both our interests to make friends, not enemies

--as demanded by our religious faiths

Freekin --- that is a freackin good post :)

thanks for sharing bro.

Models from both countries holding hands is a nice start. Maybe Pakistan can help israel set up a national cricket team :D

in exchange, they can please hand over some Elta/Phased Array radars......israelis are good at gadgets. Gadgets make us smile.

Last edited:
Shame on everyone who has forgotten the bloody pictures few Pages back.

And to all Pakistanis.

You all hate Taliban because they bomb Pakistan and kill mercilessly our Children.
But you forget Palestinians who are treated the same way.

And Peace don't forget this same Israel spared no chance to harm Pakistan and is still doing so.

Freekin --- that is a freackin good post :)

thanks for sharing bro.

Models from both countries holding hands is a nice start. Maybe Pakistan can help israel set up a national cricket team :D

in exchange, they can please hand over some Elta/Phased Array radars......israelis are good at gadgets. Gadgets make us smile.
i think better way to spead more peace is by recruting me in IDF :lol: i will make sure all Israel remembers me even after my death and my childrens are spread in every single corner of Israel bringing peace and stability in that region :rofl:

And to all Pakistanis.

You all hate Taliban because they bomb Pakistan and kill mercilessly our Children.

And Peace don't forget this same Israel spared no chance to harm Pakistan and is still doing so.

watch youtube video from last page....... u might want to change your mind :devil

And to all Pakistanis.

what do you propose?

yes, israel planned to attack Kahuta Labs.....but it never happened, because intelligence agencies got intel about it, notified Air Force and took other measures. Job well done, but now past is past.

what do we get for hating a country and people that pose zero threat to us? Seems that rest of the world has recognized Israel except us. And dont get me wrong, israel has done many bad things to Palestinian civilians. But even Israeli civilians have been killed for no reason at all, so that isn't right either.

As non-Arabs, we should be helping to bring about solution. Not compound the problems and make things complicated. Showing solidarity to Falasteen is one thing; but being intolerant towards peace and just solution is bad I think.

Palestinians themselves are dis-united and factionalized now. Israelis have a hawkish jingoistic Prime Minister. Outlook doesnt look too good, but we shouldnt lose hope.

It seems that we should recognize Israel. It isnt going to go anywhere. The people wont just magically disappear. You cant just go around killing people. So what should we do with this ideological state, which got its independence around the same time that we did

what you propose

Last edited:
Before You Boycott Israel

and i have said this before and i am saying this once again i am doing JV with JOSEPH and he is from israel and if he doesn't pay me then :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you propose?

I propose nothing but the kind of sweat talk that people were having like one's old friend is unacceptable behavior from a Pakistani.

Not Only for what they have done to Palestine but also leaving no chance to harm Pakistan there latest acts include using Proxies against Pakistan with the help of India and supplying all types of deadly weapons to India.

there comes a point in time when you realize that having good relations with people is better than being intolerant and hateful.

we should condemn ALL violence, wherever it happens. It doesnt just happen in Falasteen, it happens in our own cities --including my city Peshawar. We shouldnt be selective about things.

What's happening in Somalia, in Yemen, in Sudan; Iraq.

for now, lets focus on ourselves....and only ourselves. Lets become stronger economically, and promote partnerships that benefit us.

the Turks did it....so did the Malaysians. Look at them now.

there comes a point in time when you realize that having good relations with people is better than being intolerant and hateful.

we should condemn ALL violence, wherever it happens. It doesnt just happen in Falasteen, it happens in our own cities --including my city Peshawar. We shouldnt be selective about things.

What's happening in Somalia, in Yemen, in Sudan; Iraq.

for now, lets focus on ourselves....and only ourselves. Lets become stronger economically, and promote partnerships that benefit us.

the Turks did it....so did the Malaysians. Look at them now.

In other words turn a blind eye.And even if we did those Israeli's won't let us live in Peace.

I have a friend who is Israeli. We play soccer together occasionally. Also have an israeli substitute teacher in my High school who is really nice.

I wonder why they are letting me live in peace?

they have their own security concerns in their own neighbourhood........why would they waste their time on us? Same way, we have enough security concerns in our own neighbourhood, why should we bother with them?

i wont be naiive about things...i'm sure there are people in Mossad who are wary about the strength of Pakistan Armed Forces, the defence industry, and our nuclear status. I'm sure there does exist paranoia between the intelligence agencies of both countries...its understandable

but really, in the end --- NO we should not turn a blind eye. Lets get our priorities straight and worry about ourselves and our own economic, social and geo-strategic interests first before we worry about other things.

no, we shouldnt turn a blind eye.....we should help come up with solutions to problems. Not add to them and make more headache and tensions for ourselves needlessly

we have enough as it is!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom