What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Amount of U.S. oil consumption that comes from the Middle East: 2 mbd -- 12 percent, only three percent from Iraq and Kuwait. The rest of our imported oil comes from places like Canada, Venezuela, Mexico, Nigeria, Algeria, Ecuador, and England

roughly 1,128,000mbd alone are imported from KSA according to 2009 YTD statistics.

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

Oil is a commodity like wheat, the USA does not need to go to war to get 13 percent of its oil from the middle east.

it isnt just about oil. It's also about influence and leverage over countries.

You people that think the USA went to war over oil in Iraq are just not right bright.

you were duped into thinking that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and that they were responsible for 9/11 :lol::woot:

What to make of the situation, 7 years later? What did you accomplish?

The intelligence of the Ashkenazi Jews has been the subject of study and speculation within the fields of psychometry and evolutionary biology. Some psychometric studies have reported generally higher IQ's among Ashkenazi Jews than among the general population.

One highly publicised proposal by Gregory Cochran, Jason Hardy and Henry Harpending puts the psychometric findings into an evolutionary perspective, suggesting that the Ashkenazi collective history of segregation and persecution in medieval Europe could have prompted higher intelligence to emerge as a result of natural selection.

Certain psychometric studies have found that people who identified themselves as Jewish scored higher than average on various tests,[2][8] with estimates ranging from 3 to 12 points above the mean of other Caucasians (non-Jews), whose score is generally normalized to 100. These studies (see references) also indicate that this advantage is primarily in verbal and mathematical performance; spatial and visual-perceptual performance is average. The authors argue that these finding are supported by Ashkenazi academic achievement, noting that while, for example, in the United States, Ashkenazi Jews represent less than 2% of the population, they have won 27% of the US Nobel Prizes in science.[2]
Ashkenazi intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I might point out the majority of the worlds chess championships.

Im curious. What do you think the average intelligence might be of the following groups:

Jews in Israel of European origin (Ash/Seph or other)
Mizrahi Jews
Palestinian Arabs”

ARABS:

Let’s compare them to other Arab states. Egypt is 83. Lebanon is 86. Morocco is 85. Iraq is 87. Qatar is 78. That seems to be the Arab range: 78-87. I haven’t seen any Arab countries score in the 90s and only Qatar is in the 70s. The average of the 5 Arab countries listed by IQ and the Wealth of Nations is 83.8, so the Palestinians are probably around 85. Whether it’s a couple points more or less is irrelevant, just a margin of error, and at the same time, I doubt that they are above 90 because no other Arab country is.

ASHKENAZIM

The pure-blooded Ashkenazim score probably the same as they do elsewhere 112-115.

Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Arab IQ in Israel Ethnic Genome Project

No wonder you dont like the Jews Genes

My dear deer USA:devil:
All the conflict in the world specially Palestine the Devil is USA.
and
You have your thoughts and i have mine & i am still stand where i was at last position.

brother captain america, you dont have to reply to every thing said against jews. what Mughaljee has said was a totally wrong and by replying to his rant you are going no where either..

please keep this blood-line, gene pool crap to yourself (in order to claim racial supremacy or something).

be constructive and contribute something to this forum..
your response is as stupid as mughaljee's statement
stick to topic please.
So Mr Junaid what you think about yourself, are you genius ?
some kind of professor , ethical lecturer,
exchanging the words? what you said 2 times check and then post.
regards

If someone ,Genes, should be permanently vanished from earth. Those are Jews, and it will happened
So Mr Junaid what you think about yourself, are you genius ?
some kind of professor , ethical lecturer,
exchanging the words? what you said 2 times check and then post.
regards

Do you want to eliminate every Jew ? how old are you ?
are you a Muslim ? if you are then, is this the kind of behavior we should expect from a Muslim ? please don't be a disgrace to Muslims all over the world, by posting statements like this on a global forum.

Do you want to eliminate every Jew ? how old are you ?
are you a Muslim ? if you are then, is this the kind of behavior we should expect from a Muslim ? please don't be a disgrace to Muslims all over the world, by posting statements like this on a global forum.

Ok Mr Old Man,
You think you are Muslims none other?
Recent Freedom Fortila, and you see what Israel did ?
Whole European said, the Ghaza is prison and peoples are dying.,
and you are trying to say me , patient man patient.

And one thing more man,
I know whole muslims world leaders has no issue with Isreal, but Muslims community have.
And by the way ,
This is not true if you are old man you have much knowledge and sencivity rather then young one's ?

I like those palestinians who secrify their lives to take revange against Joint Devil.:devil:
Heil Hitler" salute
images

roughly 1,128,000mbd alone are imported from KSA according to 2009 YTD statistics.

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

it isnt just about oil. It's also about influence and leverage over countries.

you were duped into thinking that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and that they were responsible for 9/11 :lol::woot:

What to make of the situation, 7 years later? What did you accomplish?

Well for one thing Saddam was hung a his Sons are dead and his goverment is out of power thats more then Iran could do in 8 and half years and at the cost of 800,000 dead

Isreal tried to massive strike over KAHUTA
Isreal funding Terrorist from Afghanistan
Isreal doing massive damage to Pakistan how (ZIONIST ACTIVE LOBBY IN US GOVT)

Are you guyz idiot ????

Isreal say doosti karkay apnay paoon pe eek aur kulhari maarni hey ???

In the last 7 years terrorism has killed over 25,000 people in Pakistan, how many has Israel killed?

Just with few changes.
how many Palestinians killed by Israel ? In the last 7 years terrorism.
:devil:

At least 6,348 Palestinians and 1,072 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000. Taliban are doing a lot better job of killing people then the Israelis.

have been killed since September 29, 2000. Taliban are doing a lot better job of killing people then the Israelis.

Yeah thats right Talibans are good at killing American soilders period.

Shouldn't be in their country, forcing Captilism and stealing thier minerals. THe Muslim people of Afganistan were living in Freedom being Muslim and in peace.
Viva la of the Muslim of Afganistan

ridiculous figures.
talibans have a right to kill american soldiers because its their land and americans are their illegaly. israel has got NO right to kill palestines because its not israel's land.

ridiculous figures.
talibans have a right to kill american soldiers because its their land and americans are their illegaly. israel has got NO right to kill palestines because its not israel's land.

Talking about Pakistan aur Afghanistan??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom