What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

thanx taimi khan for your comment and sir pakistan army not even single wheeled APC has that is a shocker for me most of the world armies making APC wheeled more than tracked

Do we have a terrain where it can be used ?? For which terrain would it be useful in Pakistan, let me know and then we will discuss.

Our armor doctrine is mostly in the desert area where M113s would be used as battle field taxis, in plains of Punjab, there would not be much use of APCs or mobile warfare.

Are UR-416 and BTR-80 the only wheeled armoured Vehicles in PA Invertory ?

they are doing fine but they lacks one thing they just kept their entire mindset on tracked vehicles which dont work well for you in war becoz in war if you have as many as differetnt type of things it will be more easy for you to fight the war hope they come and bring something like BTR 90 or styker too

MBTs..

Al Khaild, Al Zarrar, T-59 MII upgrade, T-69 upgrade, T-85 IIAP

APC, Command post vehicle, ARVs

Modified M 113A1, A2, A3, Mohafiz, Al Hadid, Al Qaswa, Saad, ARV W653, Talha, Sakb. Pretty long line up

[vieo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZoHwWEhyiM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
what is the name of the veheicle at 0.57 seconds in this vedio

what is the name of the armourd veheicle at 0.57 seconds in this vedio i have not seen it before

the vehicle at 57 looked like a cat...it is most likely a anti terrorism hostage scenario vehicle.....one more question.....what vehicle pakistan uses like the humvee of the US???...all i have seen in the units are RMR's and defenders and pickups!!

i think HIT should move to wheeeled armoured personall carriers and provide different type of system to army

Quite agree to the wheeled part. It will also increase efficemcy and in situations like Lal Masjid, we won't need to use tracks and work would be faster....and better.

Back
Top Bottom