What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

Problem is that no one taking it seriously. Life of our brothers soldiers (which are our actual strength) does not matter in most of the decisions maker.

Remember these soldiers are not single they have families to feed.

When ever we lost a soldiers we are down by one true Pakistani warrior that lost life for his country and there family lost everything

Unlikely we bought any, there was talks of an order but it never seems to have gone through. I’ve never seen a Kipri in PA service. Only Maxxpro and casspir MRAPS.
@farooqbhai007 might know better.
no Kirpi so far , like iLion said only Maxx Pro variants & Casspirs only in service , with some dedicated EOD buffalo mraps

Unlikely we bought any, there was talks of an order but it never seems to have gone through. I’ve never seen a Kipri in PA service. Only Maxxpro and casspir MRAPS.
@farooqbhai007 might know better.
Any have have info regarding actual numbers of
MaxxPro and Casspir PA have ?

First of all the idea of battle taxis is just absurd long gone are the days off battle taxis ifvs can play the same role and much more also even help support the dismounts to launch attacks but most important of all it can play hunter killer role destroy enemy tanks, ifvs, low flying aerial vehicle and much more its just that our generals are living in 1940s just look at the marines they are supposed to be a 3 dimensional force but they are assigned to border patrols and being used as cheap AAD they should be deployed in hot zones throughout the country in various terrains in addition the training infrastructure needs major revamp our marines can play a major role in case of war but for that right mindset is needed right now they are a bunch of jokers
Two different roles:
1. Battle Taxi: Primary role to transport troops into combat zones

2. IFV: Primary role is to act in support/complement tanks in armored formations along with troop transport.

You are unlikely to see all APC’s replaced with IFV’s given the cost and the fact that the PA may not see any need for huge numbers of IFV’s supporting tanks.

This has nothing to do with corruption or incompetence - it is purely a PA assessment of whether the investment in significant numbers of IFV’s is justifiable, and the advantages significant enough, given the PA’s war fighting doctrine.

Last edited:

Pakistan should have adopted these. They were better protected then American Humvees and if I am not wrong South Korea was offering TOT.

You do have good relations with our Spanish Brothers, choose the URO ST5, its the best, we use it with a more powerfull engine. Its the best in protection level.

You do have good relations with our Spanish Brothers, choose the URO ST5, its the best, we use it with a more powerfull engine. Its the best in protection level.
Uro Vamtac was demonstrated in the ideas expo as well as part of tender but it didnt meet the terms i guess , then in ideas 2018 the kia kltv was demonstrated but that wasnt choosen either , long process ,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom