What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

the ah-64d is a 'tank-buster' - with its size i am not so sure it wld be successful in the hilly terrain of fata. - for the plains of punjab, yes it wld be a good weapon.

leluc005wuh0kc7.jpg

Every pic is gud but this one is GREAT yaar. . :yahoo: :pakistan:

CAN PA USE CH-47 IN PAST .I SEE A PIX OF CH-47 WITH PA ROUNDAL AND FIN FLAG OF PAKISTAN.

how can i buy the new book on pak army aviation.

Yet to see this posted..if its a repost.. lemme know..

getasset.aspx

I dont think the idea was firm orders for this bird..
showing interest maybe..

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps

The Pakistan Army is the branch of the Pakistani Armed Forces responsible for land-based military operations. It is the largest and oldest established branch of the Pakistani military and is one of three uniformed services. The Pakistan Army came into existence after the Partition of India and the resulting independence of Pakistan in 1947. It is currently headed by General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani. The Pakistan Army is a volunteer professional fighting force. It has an active force of 550,000 personnel. The Pakistani constitution contains a provision for conscription, but it has never been imposed.

Pakistan Army Eurocopter AS-550U-3 Fennec

1506078.jpg

This AS-350B is flown by Lt Col. Khalid Amir Rana one of the two pilots who rescued the Slovenian climber Tomaž Humar under critical circumstances from Nanga Parbat at a height of 22,300 ft (6,800 m). For this heroes rescue the crew was awarded with the ‘Golden Order for Services.’ This is the highest Slovenian award ever conferred upon any foreign national.

Yet to see this posted..if its a repost.. lemme know..

getasset.aspx

I dont think the idea was firm orders for this bird..
showing interest maybe..

its a logical 'step-up' for the PAA. if and when the fata ops end, our armed choppers will need to be replaced very quickly,

Pakistan Army Eurocopter AS-550U-3 Fennec

1506078.jpg

This AS-350B is flown by Lt Col. Khalid Amir Rana one of the two pilots who rescued the Slovenian climber Tomaž Humar under critical circumstances from Nanga Parbat at a height of 22,300 ft (6,800 m). For this heroes rescue the crew was awarded with the ‘Golden Order for Services.’ This is the highest Slovenian award ever conferred upon any foreign national.

My family personally knows this guy very well.....a good person to talk with.a BIT HUMUROUS AS WELL.

Can anybody tell me that where the armaments of the AH-1F cobras are stored when the choppers are in hangars.....i lived in multan for two years and cobras are stationed there but never got to know this.....thanks in advance!

yes posted already many many months . but thanks bro new members can see

The Mi-17 that is lifting the cobra is piloted by Lt Col ansar of 499 stationed in multan. I dont know about the CO right now though. My fathers friend was also there.amazing sight he told .

Back
Top Bottom