What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

still wrong try it more

there is no news reports link on internet about us aid to pakistan before 2000(may be withdrawn). i had read about mil 8 and 17 in pakistan military in lot of article(in both foreign and indian).

can you provide any proof on russia providing mil to pakistan?

russian small arms are easily available in black market. availability of soviet weapons in black market was at its peak in early 90s .

there is no news reports link on internet about us aid to pakistan before 2000(may be withdrawn). i had read about mil 8 and 17 in pakistan military in lot of article(in both foreign and indian).

can you provide any proof on russia providing mil to pakistan?

russian small arms are easily available in black market. availability of soviet weapons in black market was at its peak in early 90s .

yes i can prove you russia provide MIl - draganovs ak-103 ak-107 RD-93 - RPG-29 BTR-70 and much more . i have to go to work now will provide you evening dear . and sure i will remove your dough abut pakistan can't buy as indian media show to its public same as we are rough state no one wanna sale us any weapon.

yes i can prove you russia provide MIl - draganovs ak-103 ak-107 RD-93 - RPG-29 BTR-70 and much more . i have to go to work now will provide you evening dear . and sure i will remove your dough abut pakistan can't buy as indian media show to its public same as we are rough state no one wanna sale us any weapon.

ak-103 ak-107 RD-93 - RPG-29 BTR-70 all available in black market. as i told you soviet union/russian small arms weapons are easily available in black market. during soviets in afghan mujahideen fights russians with ak47, pk, and other soviet weapons captured and given by CIA from blackmarket. ak 103 is produced in former soviet countries.

pakistan uses AK 103, in limited numbers and it was added recently. pakistan uses large quantity of soviet weapons(captured and given by china). draganovs used by PA is chinese copy.

you know in northeast region indian paramilitary forces such as assam rifle use chinese made Ak -47, 74 and some grenades, it doesn't mean that india brought that from china, all are captured from nagas.

ak-103 ak-107 RD-93 - RPG-29 BTR-70 all available in black market. as i told you soviet union/russian small arms weapons are easily available in black market. during soviets in afghan mujahideen fights russians with ak47, pk, and other soviet weapons captured and given by CIA from blackmarket. ak 103 is produced in former soviet countries.

pakistan uses AK 103, in limited numbers and it was added recently. pakistan uses large quantity of soviet weapons(captured and given by china). draganovs used by PA is chinese copy.

you know in northeast region indian paramilitary forces such as assam rifle use chinese made Ak -47, 74 and some grenades, it doesn't mean that india brought that from china, all are captured from nagas.

first of all why black market ? are we terror group ? we are buysing whatever we need from whoel world dear . let me remember you we are using all type of weapons from USA FRANCE SWEDEN RUSSIA BRAZIL GERMANY CHINA JAPAN SPAIN - INDONESIA ITALY UKRAINE UNITED KINGDOM TURKEY NETHERLAND AUSTRIA BELGIUM SOUTH AFRICA do you think a world number 7 army buy arms from black market ? its really show you know nothing abut pakistan sir sorry to say but you think pakistani defense ministry and forces are mafia ?.or we are illegal state on earth ?

all Pakistani mil mi-8/17 are unarmed configuration
there is much different b/w suggestion and offer
mig-35 did not fulfill paf requirements
chances of mil-28 are rare because indian pressure

6086617090_fedb4cc8f5_b.jpg

first of all why black market ? are we terror group ? we are buysing whatever we need from whoel world dear . let me remember you we are using all type of weapons from USA FRANCE SWEDEN RUSSIA BRAZIL GERMANY CHINA JAPAN SPAIN - INDONESIA ITALY UKRAINE UNITED KINGDOM TURKEY NETHERLAND AUSTRIA BELGIUM SOUTH AFRICA do you think a world number 7 army buy arms from black market ? its really show you know nothing abut pakistan sir sorry to say but you think pakistani defense ministry and forces are mafia ?.or we are illegal state on earth ?

sir u miss Czechoslovakia

107 mil is provided by US and its allies as an aid to pakistan not by russia

its better to read a little before opening mouth, Mils were bought directly from Russia

can any one tell me pic upload proces

i am uploading pic the error are show.....An error has occurred pac-cac! You must have 30 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 2.

russia won't give any military weapons to pakistan because:

* india the largest buyer of russian weapons won't allow to provide russian weapons export to pakistan.
*russia don't want to loose indian market
* india and russia had a good military relations, weapon supply to pakistan will affect that relation. the russia give china the NOC to export the russian engine to pakistan had changed india's stand on russia.
* pakistan is considered to be a pro-american country and during afghan war(in 90s) pakistan was with us and against russia.

russia won't give any military weapons to pakistan because:

* india the largest buyer of russian weapons won't allow to provide russian weapons export to pakistan.
*russia don't want to loose indian market
* india and russia had a good military relations, weapon supply to pakistan will affect that relation. the russia give china the NOC to export the russian engine to pakistan had changed india's stand on russia.
* pakistan is considered to be a pro-american country and during afghan war(in 90s) pakistan was with us and against russia.

this story was discussed till death and there is no mummy daddy in this world pay money and got what you need . Russia is not your slave . this myth is dead since your gov is getting every thing from USA -WEST now do you think Russia will let a customer wanna buy 720 BTR-70s? or 80 -90 MI-17s ? lolz man you are living in 80s??????????:omghaha: its new world man . russia is third country on earth which has strategic dialogue with us and our army air force chiefs visited russia recently and russian forces chiefs visit pakistan recently . come out from cold war era now please . just check how much cost a mi-17 or BTR-80 :no:

this story was discussed till death and there is no mummy daddy in this world pay money and got what you need . Russia is not your slave . this myth is dead since your gov is getting every thing from USA -WEST now do you think Russia will let a customer wanna buy 720 BTR-70s? or 80 -90 MI-17s ? lolz man you are living in 80s??????????:omghaha: its new world man . russia is third country on earth which has strategic dialogue with us and our army air force chiefs visited russia recently and russian forces chiefs visit pakistan recently . come out from cold war era now please . just check how much cost a mi-17 or BTR-80 :no:

Brother you are right that we did Buy unarmed Mi-17 but we have never buy 720 BTR, may be we did captured some from Afghanistan.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra handed over first batch of Turkish UAV (ANKA) parts to Turkish Aerospace Industry (TAI) in an impressive ceremony held during International Defence Exhibition & Fair (IDEF) at Istanbul, Turkey.
After the signing ceremony, Mr Muharrem Dortkasli, President and CEO of TAI expressed his satisfaction on the skill and knowledge possessed by PAC, Kamra for undertaking such assignments. He further expressed that many more collaborations would be undertaken in the future as well.
While talking to media, Air Marshal Sohail Gul Khan, Chairman PAC, Kamra paid his gratitude to TAI for paving PAC’s way to enter into a new domain of commercialization. He further said that it was the first step towards building up close cooperation in the field of aviation which will open the doors of further collaboration between the aviation industries of Turkey and Pakistan.
The ceremony was attended by Lt General (Retd) Shahid Iqbal, Secretary Defence Production Division and high ranking officials from Turkey.
PAC Kamra has been exploring the different venues in aviation industry and affiliated production facilities and stands shoulder to shoulder with other advanced aviation industries of the World.

Back
Top Bottom