What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Remember 1 thing.
The USA will ask Pakistan to Pay Parking rent of AH-1z's

Yes, and charge 7 arms and legs to get them back to flight ready status. Best to leave them where they are and the Americans can eat the cost of their decision on this front...

Yes, and charge 7 arms and legs to get them back to flight ready status. Best to leave them where they are and the Americans can eat the cost of their decision on this front...
These are World most advanced helicopters. even better than apache in many ways.
so bus dua karo mil jahain

after very long time paksitan army bell-206B jet ranger seen flying yesterday 1 June for spraying locust control operation .

h-jun2a.jpg

Salam to all, dear all in this current cenario i am quite amazed to see that the pin drop silent from Pakistan on Attack helicopters issue BUT why what options do we have on urgent situation PAKISTAN despritaly needed Advance Attack helicopters...:pakistan:

@DESERT FIGHTER @airomerix @Tipu7 @PanzerKiel @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Caprxl @Foxtrot Alpha @Slav Defence @Sulman Badshah

The first two have landed in Pak Watan. The deliveries have started. Who will be posting the first pics?
Oh Boy. I think you are the @Khafee

@DESERT FIGHTER @airomerix @Tipu7 @PanzerKiel @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Caprxl @Foxtrot Alpha @Slav Defence @Sulman Badshah

The first two have landed in Pak Watan. The deliveries have started. Who will be posting the first pics?
@PanzerKiel

@StormBreaker I think 80% that @Blacklight is actually @Khafee

کس نے بتایا آپ کو ۔

The fist two of what?
Please explain

Back
Top Bottom