What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

AH-1Z Viper aka ZULU
Well this was their last picture. 12 cocooned at Arizona boneyard.

EZVlzspWkAAc4YV.jpeg

Can I make a thread on it?
@Counter-Errorist @Blacklight @Foxtrot Alpha

Since the timings aren’t good for the delivery (economic crisis), Public domain would be fed with cherry picked news by media outlets.

So @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , Once this thing gets confirmed officially, Draft a News article, An official Press Release by PDF. First get it checked by someone here in admin/moderation for any censorship, Then Also suggest modifications to the language, Your prime Objective is not news, But NEWS in A PROPER MANNER unlike normal media outlets that will use this as an anti army card. I will also suggest modifications from my side if you consider me capable of it once you write it, Then publish it in PDM, @WebMaster This should be given an exclusive thread once ready and must be pushed everywhere the PDF style.

Design it in a way that the title is somewhat

“Back Finally, After a delivery halt of 2 years, Paid by CSF in 20xx, PA recieves delivery of AH-1Z Vipers from USA”

And @jaibi @Foxtrot Alpha , You guys must take care of it on the Social media handles, That the news goes like what I explained. @Bilal Khan (Quwa) Can write a good article, With all the above necessary explanations of the delivery situation and how coincidentally we recieve them now, So as to avoid Public backlash and Media outlets going all godzilla over Army and Defence budget (already this hype is on)

Protection of Military Image is important for us, Rest all can go to hell...

I think announcing the arrival is no big deal. People know about these stuck helicopters and will see it as our victory over the USA. We should have a ceremony to announce their arrival.

Back
Top Bottom