What's new

Pakistan Army jawan in action in Balochistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are looking to much in to it, thats how normal Pakistanis talk. First the emotional blackmail (hum tumare liye jan day de ghe) and then long speech. I will hardly call it bullying, if anything officer was more respectfull then JUI-F politician.

I take your point that there are cultural differences which may not be apparent to an outsider. That is relevant; thank you.

You are looking to much in to it, thats how normal Pakistanis talk. First the emotional blackmail (hum tumare liye jan day de ghe) and then long speech. I will hardly call it bullying, if anything officer was more respectfull then JUI-F politician.

Actually, I should have guessed it. Some of the youngsters here talk to me like that, to my huge amusement. :D

There is a kid who calls himself @ISI. who keeps giving me a swingeing dressing down every now and then. :D

Isn't this a very old video? anyway you can see how much frustrated that guy was because of them. :disagree:

Indians if you don't know the issue then don't bark.

The army personal did a good against these uneducated mullahs.
Well the uneducated mullahs are allies of these indians so of course they'll bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom