Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Army saved Kabbah once?

Somebody please post articles on this event and what did our army do etc..

All views and opinions are appreciated.

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 30 2005, 04:51 AM
Pakistan Army saved Kabbah once?

Somebody please post articles on this event and what did our army do etc..

All views and opinions are appreciated.
[post=1681]Quoted post[/post]​

Do think before you say something ALLAH is responsiable for the safty of KABA as it is written in the Quran..

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Oct 30 2005, 02:15 AM
Do think before you say something ALLAH is responsiable for the safty of KABA as it is written in the Quran..
[post=1692]Quoted post[/post]​

Indeed the powerful, the most beneficient almighty god is responsible for the safety of Kaba shareef, you might also have heard about the bird "ababeel" when a king was about to take down the Kaba shareef (naoziblliah) many birds were gather around and they dropped down "kankarian" with those "kankarians" small stones they destroyed his whole army, and all the elephants and horses had to run back where they came from.

This incident was happened when the regional power of the people weren't that strong. So it all depended on god, and he proved the safety of it!

Well it was something like this.

Some fully armed militants are crossing the barriers of our holy kaba (the militants wants that the king of saudi arabia must resine and the election must be held in saudi arabia). The SSG's were called in. But the most flattering thing was that the SSG did'nt used fire power because they were inside kabbah and thus did'nt wanted volince in a holy place. What they did was floodled it with water. ( a inch or two of water).

After that they eletcricfied the water so the terrorits were shocked by the eletcric currents. And that's ow the whole thing goes.

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 30 2005, 07:34 PM
Well it was something like this.

Some fully armed militants are crossing the barriers of our holy kaba (the militants wants that the king of saudi arabia must resine and the election must be held in saudi arabia).The SSG's were called in.But the most flattering thing was that the SSG did'nt used fire power because they were inside kabbah and thus did'nt wanted volince in a holy place. What they did was  floodled it with water. ( a inch or two of water).

After that they eletcricfied the water so the terrorits were shocked by the eletcric currents.And that's ow the whole thing goes.

[post=1751]Quoted post[/post]​
are you sure??

that would take a HELL of a lot of power!

Originally posted by Yahya@Oct 31 2005, 01:45 AM
are you sure??

[post=1788]Quoted post[/post]​

The terrorists were on the roof top i think.

Originally posted by Yahya@Oct 31 2005, 01:45 AM
are you sure??

[post=1788]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes man it goes something like this, but personally i haven't ever got more information regarding it. When i went to Saudi Arabia thats all the told me. Also there were some more people who came with SSGs of Pakistan, including from Turkey and Iran.

Let me do a quick search on google hopefully i will be able to find something.

Regards.

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 31 2005, 04:45 AM
Yes man it goes something like this, but personally i haven't ever got more information regarding it. When i went to Saudi Arabia thats all the told me. Also there were some more people who came with SSGs of Pakistan, including from Turkey and Iran.

Regards.
[post=1810]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember reading this somewhere, but I dont have the link.

I searched on google and couldnt find it.

Just some info. that I gathered through the years by Naeem.

-The Pakistanis guarding the Saudi family are ex-SSG people and not
serving SSG. Ostensibly, the reason for Pakistan ex-SSG people guarding the Saudis and not the Saudis themselves is because of the fear of a coup from within. Pakistanis would be considered "neutral" and would not take sides in any attempt to overthrow the Saudi monarchy.

-After the November 1979 Mekkah incident, there are ex-SSG men, always inside the mosque.. 24/7. They are not in uniform but in normal attire. Their job I guess is to look for anything suspicious.

-Two French GIGN personnel came to Saudi Arabia to help in the operation.
I believe they were there only as advisors and not for combat.

-SSG trained 28 Sri Lankan Army Commandos including some Riggers.

Originally posted by Ahsan Farooqui@Oct 31 2005, 04:45 AM

Regards.
[post=1810]Quoted post[/post]​

I read french commandoes were deployed in the makkah riot (was it the shias rioting or was it bedouins?)..

Originally posted by Me 262@Nov 2 2005, 04:18 PM
I read french commandoes were deployed in the makkah riot (was it the shias rioting or was it bedouins?)..
[post=2088]Quoted post[/post]​

It wasn't shias, they were just the normal people who wanted democratic government.

Ok .. can somebody briefly and shortly explain the significance of the KABA to a non muslim??? Why do people go circles around it? What's inside that black box???

that balck stone is known as HAJWAI ASFAT (not sure abt spellings) it was first a white stone

its construction was laid by Hazrat Ibrahim (Abraham) its the sacred mosque of the muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom