What's new

Pakistan arrests five nationals for working in Israel

ISLAMABAD: Five Pakistani nationals have been arrested for taking up employment in Israel in violation of the South Asian country’s laws, Pakistan’s top investigative agency said on Wednesday.
Pakistan does not recognize the state of Israel and calls for an independent Palestinian state based on “internationally agreed parameters” and the pre-1967 borders with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as its capital.
Due to the absence of diplomatic ties, Pakistani nationals cannot travel to Israel, let alone take up jobs there. The Pakistani passport explicitly states that it is valid in all countries of the world, except Israel.
Abdul Ghafoor, an FIA spokesperson, told Arab News the operation was initiated last month after authorities picked up remittances trail and found concrete evidence that established these individuals had been working in Israel for years.
“The suspects were working as helpers and car washers in Tel Aviv,” the FIA spokesperson said. “They stayed in Tel Aviv for four to seven years.”
All the arrested suspects belong to Mirpur Khas district of the southern Sindh province and have been booked for violating Pakistan’s Passport Act 1974 and the Emigration Ordinance 1979, according to the FIA.
The agency has been looking for three others, who had been working in Israel.
Since the Pakistani passport was not valid in Israel, the suspects gained entry into the Jewish state through an Israeli agent, according to the FIA.
“The suspects paid Rs300,000 to Rs400,000 ($1,090 to $1,453) per person to the Israeli agent,” the spokesperson said. “They would enter Israel through the Jordan airport on a Schengen visa.”
To enter Israel, the suspects would reach Jordan via Turkiye, Kenya and Sri Lanka as well, according to the FIA. They would return to Karachi from Jordan via transit in Dubai.
“The suspects had been sending remittances to Pakistan via Western Union money transfer service,” the agency said.
The development comes months after reports emerged of some Pakistani goods being sold in Israeli markets that stirred a controversy in the South Asian country. The reports came after a New York-based group of American Jews said the first shipment of “Pakistan-origin food products” had been offloaded in Israel in April.
The American Jewish Congress said the transaction involved Pakistan-Jewish businessman Fishel Benkhald, based in the country’s financial hub of Karachi, and three Israeli businessmen from Jerusalem and Haifa. Benkhald also shared on Twitter a video of dates, dried fruit, and spices he “exported” from Pakistan to the Israeli market.
However, Pakistan’s foreign office categorically denied that the South country had “exported” any such goods, reiterating there had been “no change” in Islamabad’s policy regarding Tel Aviv.

UAE has recognized Israel. Only time other Arab countries do the same.

The Arabs have come to a realization that they can force Israel hand when they diplomatically recognize them and at the same time make their own country’s economy strong.

Pakistan is just wasting time taking this panga for no reason. Maybe the Mullah brigade pressure is just too much to bare.
We are waiting for Saudi Arabia to recognize Israel.

I feel really awful saying this about my own kind . PAK dollar army are the very last people to lecture these Pakistani people concerning their choices how they were earning a living abroad , just a few months ago the entire political and military elite were bought off by United States of America to overthrow our Gov.

Normally when Pakistanis visit Israel they are handed a booklet that acts as a temporary passport when visiting Israel.

All this hate towards Israel in Pakistan has achieved nothing. The Arabs are making peace overtures with them. Pakistan will be well advised to shutup and remove that sentence on the footer of its passport pages.

The Generals are sell outs and conducting operations against their own people. Maybe the passport footer should say ‘Pakistanis should abide by what its military says’.

The GCC countries are sucking up to Israel. No doubt.

The GCC countries are sucking up to Israel. No doubt.
Well let them.

My argument is Pakistan should not be holier than the pope. If the Arabs recognize we should go ahead and follow their lead.

Recognize them and keep them at a distance.

THIS is why the rest of the world keeps asking Pakistan to stop promoting / harbouring terrorism. Yet you come around and seem to encourage it.
The world can cry and you pajeets can continue sucking them off. We don’t care.
Our ideology and goals are clear. If you’re oppressing Muslims don’t ever think you can be friend of Muslims. We will hunt you down and give you what you deserve.
Alhamdulillah it’s a honour knowing so many mujahids exist in Pakistan ready to defeat Zionism and hindutvas. It’s a matter of pride and it’s good the world notices we Muslims don’t play around.

The world can cry and you pajeets can continue sucking them off. We don’t care.
Our ideology and goals are clear. If you’re oppressing Muslims don’t ever think you can be friend of Muslims. We will hunt you down and give you what you deserve.
Alhamdulillah it’s a honour knowing so many mujahids exist in Pakistan ready to defeat Zionism and hindutvas. It’s a matter of pride and it’s good the world notices we Muslims don’t play around.
just stop with that nonsense. you are living in an imaginary world and all this crap about muslims and oppression is all just your meek and weak way to explaining to yourself, your failures.

Nobody is interested in oppressing you
Nobody cares what your ideology is, goals are except when you try to infringe upon others.
You have no ability to hunt anything or anyone
It is no honour but just impotent fury that drives the so called mujahid which is your word for terrorism

Your kind do not speak for muslims or islam. I will repeat. You and your kind simply fail and blame islam and Islamophobia instead of working hard at improving yourself earning a honest living.

Well let them.

My argument is Pakistan should not be holier than the pope. If the Arabs recognize we should go ahead and follow their lead.

Recognize them and keep them at a distance.

Even the Prophet Muhammad PBUH did business with Jews; he left his sword and shield as collateral to a Jew as well.

We need to break out of this mindset of what the Arabs would do; we need to walk our path, and if a person has to do business in an unfriendly country but they respect our people, there is no harm. People should ask what the country offered those five men that they had to go to a country the size of Lahore to find the world.

I feel really awful saying this about my own kind . PAK dollar army are the very last people to lecture these Pakistani people concerning their choices how they were earning a living abroad , just a few months ago the entire political and military elite were bought off by United States of America to overthrow our Gov.

I know several retired Pak Army officers combined have an approximately 200 million dollar portfolio owning hotels in the Chicago land area. There is no way their income or assets should have been able to afford those properties, let alone a single one.

It amazes me that, as you said, they lecture others outside the country and do far more than the average individual on the street.

Car wash employees! That shows the priorities of FIA and its managers.

This is what happens when you have low-breed individuals occupying top seats.

I know several retired Pak Army officers combined have an approximately 200 million dollar portfolio owning hotels in the Chicago land area. There is no way their income or assets should have been able to afford those properties, let alone a single one.

It amazes me that, as you said, they lecture others outside the country and do far more than the average individual on the street.

This is what happens when you have low-breed individuals occupying top seats.

Wow. Incredible revelations. How the hell did we remain so oblivious for so bloody long of the massive corruption & atrocities they committed & continue to do? These unholy cows must be brought into account. It’s critical for the survival of the country that these pigs generals are brought in under the law. Ppl must stand shoulder to shoulder with IK against these pigs.

just stop with that nonsense. you are living in an imaginary world and all this crap about muslims and oppression is all just your meek and weak way to explaining to yourself, your failures.

Nobody is interested in oppressing you
Nobody cares what your ideology is, goals are except when you try to infringe upon others.
You have no ability to hunt anything or anyone
It is no honour but just impotent fury that drives the so called mujahid which is your word for terrorism

Your kind do not speak for muslims or islam. I will repeat. You and your kind simply fail and blame islam and Islamophobia instead of working hard at improving yourself earning a honest living.
Cope pajeet

Funny how people divert the topic towards mindless mudslinging. Almost like they want us all to hurl insults at “Pajeets” rather than the FAUJEEETS.

Funny how people divert the topic towards mindless mudslinging. Almost like they want us all to hurl insults at “Pajeets” rather than the FAUJEEETS.
You cant argue with faujeets they live in their perfect "Utopia" so no problem for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom