What's new

Pakistan, Bangladesh better than India on inclusive development

"Bilal is a lowly pretentious scumbag, you are not his kind."

হায়রে দুইদিনের বৈরাগী, ভাতেরে কয় অন্ন। দেখ বাংলাদেশীরা - আমি ভারতীয়দের প্রথম আদী অকৃত্তিম টার্গেট।:D:P

সারাদিন হিন্দী ভাষীদের পা চাটে তার পরেও কত কথা।......আমরা তো দাদাদের মতো কোনো দেশের সেকেন্ড ক্লাস সিটিজেন না

হায়রে দুইদিনের বৈরাগী, ভাতেরে কয় অন্ন। দেখ বাংলাদেশীরা - আমি ভারতীয়দের প্রথম আদী অকৃত্তিম টার্গেট।:D:P

সারাদিন হিন্দী ভাষীদের পা চাটে তার পরেও কত কথা।......আমরা তো দাদাদের মতো কোনো দেশের সেকেন্ড ক্লাস সিটিজেন না
is ur whole life spent on creating ethnic faultlines and exploiting them? hindis, bengalis, marathis, gujaratis, punjabis, tamils, etc are all part of the Indian union and stakeholders in the union. there are somethings which can't be changed like our respective percentage in the population- bengalis are 8%,marathi 7% gujarati 5%. majority are hindis 41% so its obvious that their clout is more that doesn't mean others are servants. we need to open up to the mainstream otherwise their would be no development and we keep living in our small shells. We are a multi ethnic union everyone has equal rights don't try to break us up

@FULL_METAL দাদা কি খেয়ে এসেছেন? নাকি বাসায় গিয়ে খাবেন?
WTF is that supposed to mean? I have to admit I am not familiar with lowly bangladeshi humor

is ur whole life spent on creating ethnic faultlines and exploiting them? hindis, bengalis, marathis, gujaratis, punjabis, tamils, etc are all part of the Indian union and stakeholders in the union. there are somethings which can't be changed like our respective percentage in the population- bengalis are 8%,marathi 7% gujarati 5%. majority are hindis 41% so its obvious that their clout is more that doesn't mean others are servants. we need to open up to the mainstream otherwise their would be no development and we keep living in our small shells. We are a multi ethnic union everyone has equal rights don't try to break us up
Dude, there is absolutely no point talking logic to these mindless zombies, people from puny homogeneous nations will never understand these things

একেকটা একটা আরেকটার থিকা বড় ছাগল। :lol: কইত্তে যে আহে এগুলা। :disagree:

I am trying to have a discussion here, You mean to say The post Mujib Governments that befriended China instead of India and Helped Ulfa had India's approval ( anti India fraction ruled BD for 27 years ) . please Dont post baseless points, At least not expected from a Bengali.

BTW Bangladesh even stopped depending on India for Import. In recent years China has become the number one Import source of Non Military products as well beside Military weapons . India is just a neighbor nothing else. We have military ties with your number one threat China. If you still think we are subservient of India, You my friend are an Idiot.

If being a dumbfcuk was a crime you people would be hanged, stoned and electrocuted by now.

BNP is never coming back ever, we made sure of that, ULFA is taken care of permanently with your help, by help I mean we ordered you obeyed. lmao at your military weapons we are least worried about c grade chinese crap which probably even Chinese don't use anymore, you will never be allowed to have cutting edge Chinese weapons, we know when to tighten the leash of your head, if we are just another neighbor I wonder why this subforum has more news about India then bangladesh, we got whatever the fcuk we wanted from you but alas you are never going to get a drop of Teesta water :cry:

We are the big bad wolf of the subcontinent boy but you are too ugly and uncultured to be little red riding hood though:lol:

If calling a dalit a dalit is racism, then I should say people should settle in caves and live there until death. If these west bengali vermins are ashamed of their background, that's not my problem.

I don't know if it's funnier or more annoying when a west bengali parasite, being one of the most backward regions of the global shithole, try to boast a fake pride talking gibberish in online forums.

You were the part of that very land he visited, now don't tell me Batuta brought your ancestors along with him :lol:
Savage

@FULL_METAL stop replying mate. No need to respond trolls and you should also stop trolling.
These Guys are frustrated about Kashmir and know they can't do anything so they end up abusing India and Indians and feel proud on invaders.
AVOID TROLLING TOO.

If being a dumbfcuk was a crime you people would be hanged, stoned and electrocuted by now.

BNP is never coming back ever, we made sure of that, ULFA is taken care of permanently with your help, by help I mean we ordered you obeyed. lmao at your military weapons we are least worried about c grade chinese crap which probably even Chinese don't use anymore, you will never be allowed to have cutting edge Chinese weapons, we know when to tighten the leash of your head, if we are just another neighbor I wonder why this subforum has more news about India then bangladesh, we got whatever the fcuk we wanted from you but alas you are never going to get a drop of Teesta water :cry:

We are the big bad wolf of the subcontinent boy but you are too ugly and uncultured to be little red riding hood though:lol:

Who Needs BNP when SheikH Hasina is better in the job? You Know What I mean? :lol: Google Znews reports Hindu of Bangladesh :lol::lol: Big Bad Wolf :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Next Joke please, Ow sorry you got banned.

Average Pakistani lives a much better life than average indian. That's a well known fact.

Please post something new.

Pakistan is more urbanized, has better sanitation, creates more wealth per capita, economic development is more inclusive, has FAR less poverty and has higher median income per capita than india.

india is better in education which we should always try to match. Indian one percent rich elites are also richer than Pakistani rich elites, I presume.

If you were given a choice, you'd choose Pakistan over india keeping your and your family's well being in mind.

Average Pakistani lives a much better life than average indian. That's a well known fact.

Please post something new.

Pakistan is more urbanized, has better sanitation, creates more wealth per capita, economic development is more inclusive, has FAR less poverty and has higher median income per capita than india.

india is better in education which we should always try to match. Indian one percent rich elites are also richer than Pakistani rich elites, I presume.

If you were given a choice, you'd choose Pakistan over india keeping your and your family's well being in mind.
India creates more wealth per capita and have better economic development and creating many times more job than Pak

India creates more wealth per capita and have better economic development and creating many times more job than Pak

:lol::lol::lol:

That's only because gullible indians are brainwashed by their media and think Pakistan to be Afghanistan (I once saw an indian report on Pakistan, and literally they were showing deserts of Thai and pictures of Afghanistan to make it appear as if Pakistan is light years behind india :lol:)

In real life, Pakistan is---and always has been--a much more prosperous, clean, organized, and liveable country than pathetic, backward india with no toilets

Here's median wealth per capita for 2016 global wealth report

India-Pkistan%2BWealth%2BReport.png

In average wealth per adult (which isn't a very relevant figure) and median wealth per adult (which represents actual level of wealth for average citizens)---Pakistan leaves india far behind.

Pakistan has far superior development as well, since our development translates into "well-being" of our citizens (Inclusive Development report 2016), whereas indian citizens are piss poor, broken, without toilets and only 1% of rich western/indian elites make profits by exploiting common citizenry. What a sh!thole your country is :lol:

WTF is that supposed to mean? I have to admit I am not familiar with lowly bangladeshi humor
আরে দাদা, স্বীকার করলেই পারেন যে কথাটা আপনার মাথার উপর দিয়ে গেছে। অযথা রাগারাগি করাটা কি ভাল?

If calling a dalit a dalit is racism, then I should say people should settle in caves and live there until death. If these west bengali vermins are ashamed of their background, that's not my problem.

I don't know if it's funnier or more annoying when a west bengali parasite, being one of the most backward regions of the global shithole, try to boast a fake pride talking gibberish in online forums.

I have no words. These people in their armpit of a state never had the guts to stand up against Northern Indians even, and they boast about 'owning Bangladesh'. Them and their state are the butt of jokes across the whole of Bharat......:lol:

Ask them if they had the balls to spill one drop of blood for their own language even. Dadas are good at fighting through 'keyboard' though. Looking at the image on the handle - you can tell that this is some pip-squeak teen age gamer idiot. Grab his collar and he will pee his pants. :rolleyes1:

We've been tagging this guy though so the fault is ours. We're a bit starved for entertainment. Sooner or later - we should ignore these worthless kanjoosi morons.

Gets old after a while.....

hindi and english are our two lingua franca . everyone speaks mother tongue in home, office, college, school. with other indian ethncities we speak english/hindi. its bridge language. hindi chosen because of its wide reach and being indigenous to subcontinent. we have daily lives, jobs, education to take care of rather than wasting time on trivial matters like culture and language. u guys will only remain backward and regressive with ur intolerant linguistic mindset. get a life

I think historically India would've been stuck at 2-3% growth (Hindu rate of GDP growth). What changed (Thank Bhagwan) were two things,

1. Economic Liberalization
2. Back office revolution

Most of Indian industry is geared at serving import-substitution. Growth through exports is not (yet) the Indian mantra. A few cars do not amount to humongous export growth.

Back
Top Bottom