What's new

Pakistan-Based Militant: Jihad In Kashmir Cannot Be Postponed Even For A Second

They have aspirations but have been oppressed for too long by the occupational forces (sissies) given the order to impose their draconian laws on the populace.

With due regards to feminine characteristics, what kind of wimp gets oppressed by sissies? They should man up and try to get rid of the sissy army, which they have been trying unsuccessfully for last two decades! :/

With due regards to feminine characteristics, what kind of wimp gets oppressed by sissies? They should man up and try to get rid of the sissy army, which they have been trying unsuccessfully for last two decades! :/

easier said than done, unfortunately; though i couldnt agree with you more

I don't like Salahuddin, I class him as an extremist. Bit the freedom struggle should continue through all means, with its core secular agenda and leave the jihadis in their camps.

In my humble view, more spotlight should be put on moderate Islamist leaders who have influence among also non-Muslims (in this case Kashmiri non-Muslim community).

Woh ! Am I reading it correctly or am I missing some thing ??

Secondly is it just me who feels that 'moderate Islamist' is kinda oxy-moronic ?

EDIT :
BTW just now noticed that this is a three year old thread --- what happened to the jihad man ?? All I'm seeing is brave 'freedom fighters' being gift wrapped to their angels more frequently than ever. :pop:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom