What's new

Pulwama: Migrant Worker Shot Dead, Second Targeted Attack in 24 Hours in Kashmir

Let me ask you even more basic question ..where did God come from ..who created God?
Anything created is and can be destroyed. Anything created is not and cannot be God. Therefore God is not a created being.

Let me ask you even more basic question ..where did God come from ..who created God?
So where did the hydrogen come from? And when you say "formed", do you mean to say a form with a structure or without? What will cause something formed to become unformed?

Anything created is and can be destroyed. Anything created is not and cannot be God. Therefore God is not a created being.

So where did the hydrogen come from? And when you say "formed", do you mean to say a form with a structure or without? What will cause something formed to become unformed?
Spoken like an uneducated person.

First law of thermodynamic states. Energy can neither be created, nor be destroyed, it simply transforms.

Similalry matter gets converted into energy when Hydrogen atoms combine to form Helium and in the very same fusion reaction energy gets converted into matter..when helium atoms combine to form even heavier elements..as happens in a star's core.

So nothing is really destroyed, and nothing really is created in this Universe..it simply transforms.

So is you God a hydrogen atom?

Spoken like an uneducated person.

First law of thermodynamic states. Energy can neither be created, nor be destroyed, it simply transforms.

Similalry matter gets converted into energy when Hydrogen atoms combine to form Helium and in the very same fusion reaction energy gets converted into matter..when helium atoms combine to form even heavier elements..as happens in a star's core.

So nothing is really destroyed, and nothing really is created in this Universe..it simply transforms.

So is you God a hydrogen atom?
Answer the question:
Where did the hydrogen come from?

There was a law without a law giver?

The laws of thermodynamics are observations, not inherently intelligent systems.

So again, where did the hydrogen come from?

Answer the question:

The laws of thermodynamics are observations, not inherently intelligent systems.

I doubt he'll be able to answer this since Chindoos don't believe in science - they believe that a guy called Bra-ma created the universe and other deities by orgajming and spraying whatever came out of his lingam into the atmosphere.

Answer the question:

Hydrogen comes from big bang.

Within minutes of the Big Bang, protons and neutrons started forming..and combined to form the first hydrogen atoms.

Protons and neutrons becomes atoms..atoms becomes..hydrogen becomes Helium..Helium becomes Carbon ..and so on so forth.
Carbon and hydrogen dioxide become you...and when you die ..you again become Carbon and water.

Proving that nothing really is destroyed in this Universe nor is it created..it simply transforms from one form to another.

Laws of Thermodynamic are not observations, there is a reason, they are called laws ..and not a theory ..because they are proven beyond doubt.

Now tell me, where does God come from?
I can tell you where, Human imagination.

Last edited:
Hydrogen comes from big bang.

Within minutes of the Big Bang, protons and neutrons started forming..and combined to form the first hydrogen atoms.

Protons and neutrons becomes atoms..atoms becomes..hydrogen becomes Helium..Helium becomes Carbon ..and so on so forth.
Carbon and hydrogen dioxide become you...and when you die ..you again become Carbon and water.

Proving that nothing really is destroyed in this Universe nor is it created..it simply transforms from one form to another.

Laws of Thermodynamic are not observations, there is a reason, they are called laws ..and not a theory ..because they are proven beyond doubt.

Now tell me, where does God come from?
I can tell you where, Human imagination.

Who or what caused the Big Bang?

"Started forming.."??
Form and formation implies structure and procedural execution of steps.

Who or what enabled that form?

In the beginning there was nothing, God willed creation into existence.

God is the one who created the energy itself, the energy that you worship so much.

I doubt he'll be able to answer this since Chindoos don't believe in science - they believe that a guy called Bra-ma created the universe and other deities by orgajming and spraying whatever came out of his lingam into the atmosphere.
Also has no problem making an idol and worshipping it or its pictures.

Who or what caused the Big Bang?

"Started forming.."??
Form and formation implies structure and procedural execution of steps.

Who or what enabled that form?

In the beginning there was nothing, God willed creation into existence.

God is the one who created the energy itself, the energy that you worship so much.
Where did your God come from ? What are his origins?

Where did your God come from ? What are his origins ?
Anything that has an origin can be destroyed. Anything that can be destroyed is definitely not God

Now answer my questions, what or who caused the Big Bang? What or who determined the "forms"?

Anything that has an origin can be destroyed. Anything that can be destroyed is definitely not God

Now answer my questions, what or who caused the Big Bang? What or who determined the "forforms"
As explained before nothing in this Universe gets destroyed..it just transforms.
Does that mean you are a God and I am a God...everything in this Universe is a God?

As explained before nothing in this Universe gets destroyed..it just transforms.
Does that mean you are a God and I am a God...everything in this Universe is a God?
Don't dodge the questions.

"Nothing in the Universe"..? Where did the Universe come from?

What or who caused the Big Bang?

No, you can be destroyed, so can I. You exist now, will not exist 100 years from now. You and I had a beginning and will have an end. You and I need help in sustainong ourselves. We are helpless. Anything that is helpless is not God.

"transforms" implies procedural execution. What causes that transformation?

Don't dodge the questions, answer them.

Don't dodge the questions.

"Nothing in the Universe"..? Where did the Universe come from?

What or who caused the Big Bang?

No, you can be destroyed, so can I. You exist now, will not exist 100 years from now. You and I had a beginning and will have an end. You and I need help in sustainong ourselves. We are helpless. Anything that is helpless is not God.

"transforms" implies procedural execution. What causes that transformation?

Don't dodge the questions, answer them.
Universe came from the same place as your God ..it always existed.

You and I are made up if carbon, oxygen , hydrogen and calcium..you ll always be that ..even after death. You won't get destroyed.

Universe came from the same place as your God ..it always existed.

You and I are made up if carbon, oxygen , hydrogen and calcium..you ll always be that ..even after death. You won't get destroyed.
Again, you miserably fail to understand the concept of what God is.

God is the necessary existence.
The Universe is a contingent, created existence that relies on its creator.

Your mind is stuck in the fallacy of infinite regression. Logic tells us infinite regression does not exist.

The term "destroyed" implies being subject to a bigger force.

The univere always existed? Did you not say that it had a beginning at the Big Bang? How can something that had a beginning have always existed? That is utter BS and pure nonsense!

Again, you miserably fail to understand the concept of what God is.

God is the necessary existence.
The Universe is a contingent, created existence that relies on its creator.

Your mind is stuck in the fallacy of infinite regression. Logic tells us infinite regression does not exist.

The term "destroyed" implies being subject to a bigger force.

The univere always existed? Did you not say that it had a beginning at the Big Bang? How can something that had a beginning have always existed? That is utter BS and pure nonsense!
Universe existed as a singularity before the big bang.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom