What's new

Pakistan became a J-10B's first overseas buyers half price for F-16

Ok no more confusions. Pakistan would get 2 squardens initially with an eventual requirements of 150. They would be of latest configurations J10b or whatever model name and # would be available at the time of purchase. FC-20 is the designation PAF would use for these J10s. I think this bird is a very good addition to safeguard our homeland.

Cheers from Houston.

PS. I don't want to get into politics but our neighbors are pretty nervous about PAF modernization. I am reading more and more propoganda against JF-17 and J10 and that made me do more research from independent websites like globalsecurity.org and I am pretty satisfy that my homeland is in safe hands by the grace of Allaha allmighty

j-10-fighter-weapon-payload-1.JPG

:azn:

the real nightmare to maintain was the venerable F-6 Farmer with two Tumansky engines, was considered as a day only disposable fighter with a life of just 200 hours! PAF flew it for almost 40 years, FC-20 can never beat that record :)

Ok no more confusions. Pakistan would get 2 squardens initially with an eventual requirements of 150. They would be of latest configurations J10b or whatever model name and # would be available at the time of purchase. FC-20 is the designation PAF would use for these J10s. I think this bird is a very good addition to safeguard our homeland.

Cheers from Houston.

Wow----

What a genius we have---your first post on this board---read couple of web-sites and you are secure----wallah. Who needs enemies when patrons are satisfied by these lowly standards of the jf 17 and J10's----. What a tragedy.

Cheers from Houston.

Wow----

What a genius we have---your first post on this board---read couple of web-sites and you are secure----wallah. Who needs enemies when patrons are satisfied by these lowly standards of the jf 17 and J10's----. What a tragedy.

Mastan,

Seems you are back to your old habits again, going around as mr. know it all and putting down every one. So what is it, why the insecurity? bad day at work, the Mrs, or smoking the stash.

how does this compare with tejas.. or do we compare jf17 and jf 20 with Tejas?

how does this compare with tejas.. or do we compare jf17 and jf 20 with Tejas?

J-10B is a medium class fighter..

Tejas falls in light class fighter which is same as Gripen and JF-17.. Even F-16 is consider a medium class fighter rather than light class.

Back
Top Bottom