What's new

Pakistan 'blocking supplies to US base'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have repeated the same word Busted, on a number of occasions, stop embarrasing your self because it makes you look like a one dimensional character, that does not have the brain capacity to answer a question.

To use the brain capacity, the question should be authentic and sensible. If you have gone through the thread, then you must have seen what this loser was doing. He kept on changing topics from foreign affairs to even gas! What you expect me to do? These kind of people should be replied in this manner only.

He kept on changing topics from foreign affairs to even gas! What you expect me to do? These kind of people should be replied in this manner only.

If he is changing the topic, then you should kindly ask him to open up a new thread. If he fails to comply then ignore him, as everyone is entitled to there opinion and the moderators will handle the situation.

If he is changing the topic, then you should kindly ask him to open up a new thread. If he fails to comply then ignore him, as everyone is entitled to there opinion and the moderators will handle the situation.

Yeah... i guess you're right.. Thanks bro.... But this guy is just impossible man.

You're lying again baby busted. My middle name is something else! lol

so you do agree that the comparisons that you made was nothing but a f****** cr*p! Good for you, at least you accepted something. See? I made you improve yourself!

And criminal? :rofl:
Mr baby busted, you should take care of your self! Don't accept chocolates from unknown people!

I can see your misery, just by saying, 'busted, busted' you can't establish your lies. Learn to accept the truth and I'm repeating the truth once more for you. Pakistan's relation with the US is like India's relation with China, outwardly it is friendly but in reality it is the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom