What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

This is not a good tactic. India will have an easier time winning hearts and minds in Afghanistan if we have gung ho approach. Tools of diplomacy are a must. Professionalism is the order of the day. I think this is a mistake.

Afghan forces killed Pakistanis recently, so for that reason it is justified. We should send a strong message. But this should not be a force of habit. We'll be spread thin, and with Afghanistan we have a legitimate opportunity for good relationship and bonds. That opportunity doesn't exist with India.

Last edited:
Finally we have a reaction. I hope families of TTP are under rubble and dead. Still not enough justice for our children who died in APS.

For every child that died Pakistan should kill 100 TTP family members. Destroy them all. Most nations would have reduced Afghanistan to fine dust but Pakistani military generals are too patient for their own good. They should completely flatten Kunar and Nuristan and make it wasteland.

These bharti slave dogs need to be put down like a bad dog. No sympathy for child killers.
Isnt it against the spirit of "Mujhy Dushman K Bacho Ko Parhana Hai" ?
This might be your form of revenge but it is not justice and moreover, it is counter-productive. We need to end this menace of terror as soon as possible by eliminating terror elements efficiently.

During Shawal offensive .. SSG,Army and FC undertook combing in afghan territory where these insects hide... The entire afghan area bordering Shawal valley was seakes...The Army on the afghan side ... FC on ours and SSG did the cleaning... The insects that eacaped from Shawal were roasted in their afghan hideouts...

These arty shellings aren't indiscriminate either... They shelling Talib hideouts... Kunar and Kandahar are hotbeds/HQs of TTP.

Last edited:
Air Strike is a better option as its more surgical and more efficient. Artillery is done mainly for target softening. So is there chances that Pakistan will be putting boots on the ground for final clearance ? Because how can shelling clear the complete area and neutralize dispersed hideouts ?

Air Strike is a better option as its more surgical and more efficient. Artillery is done mainly for target softening. So is there chances that Pakistan will be putting boots on the ground for final clearance ? Because how can shelling clear the complete area and neutralize dispersed hideouts ?
I am pretty sure it's followed by target elimination at the point blank range...

Good job.this is the last thing India may be waiting for happening by Pakistan..

Good job.this is the last thing India may be waiting for happening by Pakistan..
I know but when people don't understand the language of peace, we sometime have to be harsh on them.

We are fully aware of your intentions in Afghanistan otherwise why would India be interested in war torn country whose economy is equal to one of the smaller city of India, just a town of some of the Indian cities is equal to the economy of entire Afghanistan... the reason is quite clear and evident...

Excellent news if this is true. Pakistan needs to use its airpower and strike deeper into Afghanistan.

I am sceptical because no other media outlet is reporting it.

I have mixed feeling for this news. Some part of me is happy that Afghanistan has been sent a clear message that we will do whatever is necessary to protect our land we have a formidable military and the gloves have come off. But on the other hand immense soft power has been lost in Afghanistan although there wasn't a lot to start with in the first place. Has the military given on a peaceful solution to the Afghan problem?

well Afghanistan newspapers are reporting of attack but nothing of ttp killings.........
i always thought why we don't follow our neighbor idea and do strikes on ttp inside Afghanistan (real surgical strikes only ).........or atleast ISI can carry out some secret mission to eliminate these bastards and also baluch terrorists funded by RAW and NDS .......They can easily carried out a secret attacks and destroy and kill their launch pads without any difficulty , i wonder why they don't focus on this .........
the only problem pakistan has is terrorism , which is almost finished but sill occasionally originates sometimes from Afghanistan .........you need to secure the border , you have to destroy ttp and blauch terrorist inside Afghanistan .......
we have no danger from afghan taliban but we also have to tell them that now it is time to move into their own country and continue their struggle from there........there have been already several reports that afghan taliban feels so strong and powerful that they have moved their bases from pakistan to afghanistan and iran .........
we dont know much but these afghan taliban has some low level of sympathy for pakistani taliban too , may be their leaders consider them enemies but there can be some low level of support from the taliban too ............As of r.a.w and n.d.s dont doubt even for a second .

well Afghanistan newspapers are reporting of attack but nothing of ttp killings.........
i always thought why we don't follow our neighbor idea and do strikes on ttp inside Afghanistan (real surgical strikes only ).........or atleast ISI can carry out some secret mission to eliminate these bastards and also baluch terrorists funded by RAW and NDS .......They can easily carried out a secret attacks and destroy and kill their launch pads without any difficulty , i wonder why they don't focus on this .........
the only problem pakistan has is terrorism , which is almost finished but sill occasionally originates sometimes from Afghanistan .........you need to secure the border , you have to destroy ttp and blauch terrorist inside Afghanistan .......
we have no danger from afghan taliban but we also have to tell them that now it is time to move into their own country and continue their struggle from there........there have been already several reports that afghan taliban feels so strong and powerful that they have moved their bases from pakistan to afghanistan and iran .........
we dont know much but these afghan taliban has some low level of sympathy for pakistani taliban too , may be their leaders consider them enemies but there can be some low level of support from the taliban too ............As of r.a.w and n.d.s dont doubt even for a second .

Need to completely decimate TTP bases in Afghanistan for terrorism to end.

Crush TTP bases in Afghanistan, make Afghanistan invisible in Pakistani society and deport all Afghans from the country. Time to reset the relationship. Afghanistan offers Pakistan nothing apart from crime,terrorism and anti Pakistani ideology.

It doesn't matter what Pakistan does, the West will always object. They don't want you to prosper, they want to see you in a constant state of organised chaos. So go ahead and take cold bloody retribution and destroy anything anti Pakistani before it crosses over the border. The country needs peace for a sustained period so GDP and growth can go up rapidly and this is the only solution.

Afghans are too simple to understand concepts of brotherhood in the wider geopolitical context. All they see is what they can take and use. Simple neanderthals, they should not be part of Pakistani society. Get them out and keep them out for good.

Excellent initiative by COAS Bajwa

Shut up Afghan govt...now it is time to put you in your place...Your protest is ignored. We should use air strikes with precision munitions to take out terrorists.

Sure we cant just sit and do nothing. But it is quite a delicate move, aren't we creating more and more enemies?? The brave Pak army is getting over starched.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom