What's new

Pakistan CHALLENGE of THE RUDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has trumped Brahmos...with CM-400.
Trumped GAGAN with Beidou...
Will find a much cheaper and effective solution for this new challenge..
Pakistan always does....
Indian chest thumping is always short lived.

@Safriz ur posts are LAUGHABLE at best considering the 'so called' Position you enjoy here :D

I have seen this rant of urs a no. of time but couldn't resist replying this one.

Firstly, you are comparing an Indo-Russian cruise missile (based on already proven missile) which is completely tested & inducted in two arms (navy & army) of Indian armed forces in nos. & the air version is in process to be tested, with that of completely unknown/untested Chinese missile, so till the Pakistani forces will induct it, the threat will not be Brahmos anymore but Brahmos-II. I think @sancho called your bluff a no. of times on this one in other threads but you are saying the one line again & again like a Parrot without any basis.

Secondly, again Beideu is still not operational with Pakistan (Pakistan is only in talks with China about the same) & it is completely Chinese system, so why chest thumping on this one?? + India has operational GAGAN as well as Russian GLONASS & in just few years there will be operational IRNSS.

Thirdly, if for every Indian weapon system, the cheap solution that you have is STINGER missiles, than good luck to you, in fact why spending money on buying costly F-16s & JF-17 instead why not buy millions of cheap Stinger missiles?? :D

Fourthly, you are calling Rudra as Indian Chest Thumping here but on the other hand your armed forces will be taking it as a serious conventional threat from the enemy, so you can say whatever you want (though I am seriously against opening these kinds of thread esp. by an Indian which only results in TROLLING than any serious discussion, no offence to anyone).

PEACE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has trumped Brahmos...with CM-400.
Trumped GAGAN with Beidou...
Will find a much cheaper and effective solution for this new challenge..
Pakistan always does....
Indian chest thumping is always short lived.

Yaar Safriz I dont know how can you say that with straight face. CM400 is a bought platform from China. Some even say its not tried or tested. Beidou is again chinese. What is 'yours'? All of it chinese.

For this Junk We don't have to come up with anything ... its gonna fall itself anyway :bunny:

Okay cowboy :)

Does it fly-------yes
Does it have ECM..........yes
Can it fight at himalayan heights....yes
can it kill Pakistan tanks------yes
Can it be used in an offensive military campaign...yes

:yahoo::yahoo:

Pakikstani opinion not a big deal we can build one when we want..its only a matter of our wish :rofl:

@ the OP, great stuff my friend. You couldn't even differentiate b/w a HAL Dhruv/Rudra and a LCH!!!

As for the other members, have a meaningful discussion without taking any cheap shots, or else thread will be closed as it already has nothing to offer.

@ the OP, great stuff my friend. You couldn't even differentiate b/w a HAL Dhruv/Rudra and a LCH!!!

As for the other members, have a meaningful discussion without taking any cheap shots, or else thread will be closed as it already has nothing to offer.

Close it ..... nothing but a trolling thread

And then people want me to take this thread seriously :lol:

Maybe you're better off closing this thread. Even the Jr.T.Ts have degenerated to posting simply inane stuff. What to say of the OP?

I like it how Pakistan think's it's necessay to find parity with India when it comes to defense. I guess first it stems from the fact that Pakistan needs to reassure itself that they are on par and can counter India's arms build up and secondly to reassure it's population and its armed forces that they are no way limited in anyway in defending against India. Thirdly could be a superiority religious complex or fear of a highly vocal India.

I saw a nice video where Paksitani defense analysts were discussing about the implications of India testing an ICBM and one lady - Maria Sultan - when asked how does Pakistan counter it said that Pakistan should have some kind of a regional weapons or security control treaty between India and Pakistan which will allow India to go on with finding it's sought after parity with China and Pakistan can concentrate on its nation building rather than trying to engage in a arms race with India. I liked her suggestion a lot but it would not be acceptable to highly nationalistic Pakistani's who for the better part of their lives have been brought up on the fact that Pakistan enjoys much higher defense capabilities compared to India.

As for the thread, I wouldn't consider attack heli's from India as a major concern for Pakistan. Though they can be highly effective to counter if there are any Pakistani armor engagements with Indian armor brigades in Indian territory. Apache's, Rudra's and LCH's could prove highly effective in such a scenario.

well sir Rafales and MKI's wont be there to give air support to ground troops , machenised colloumns and other assets thing is that PA needs and air arm as indians knew about its imprtance after 1971 & kargill and started working on iy back then akash batteries will move along with the mechanised collumns so will the others like Tunguska and the Tanks and nfrantry will also have AA cpability + attck choppers like Apache , LCH & Hinds + other asstes while jags will be used as bombers while MIG 29's will fend of the hostile airal attack and bisons will give the back up my question is what is PA answer to this ...kindly do reply Thanks

frm where u got all that plan???
well frs of all Apache are commissioned to china-India border...
fro helis there are preety useful anti air assest i.e Anza series....
for tanks there are other here on this side...
and will u transfer all your air assest to Pak-India border during war time??
i.e u r saying u would use MKIs,Migs,Rafaels and jaguars...
so wt about your other borders??
such things don't happen..
you have to keep balanced force along all borders(especially air assests)..
well here are chinees missiles,babur,nasar like missiles for shorter range...
spada batteries are there..
i suppose J-10 would also be there when u would got rafaels.....
Cobras are there and T-129 deal can have chance..
soo i can hope we would have T-129 or WZ-10 chooper(maybe both) around 2018+...
and i expected u to act wisely but u acted oddly..
soo according to your opinion you can transfer all type of your jets here in war time??
seriously??:lol:

i think the post & the pictures of the indian built helicopters IS ANNOYING some people.

YOU PEOPLE CALL IT TROLLING & CHEST BEATING.

" i THINK WE SHOULD GET MODS to close the thread" IF ITS UPSETTING POSTERS.

Any ways my THREAD question was answered.

The answer to India,S ever expanding helicopter threat is STINGER/ANZA missles..

CLOSE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom