What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it up india u are on the right track not.... anyhow we don't want to come anyways keep the hate inside you building up .

A VERY GOOD/STRATEGIC move by not inviting Iran. I am really glad to read this news.

India should also boycott Iran.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Pakistan is in a win-win situation with Iran over this.

Good work India.

Keep it up india u are on the right track not.... anyhow we don't want to come anyways keep the hate inside you building up .

i don't know why PDF members are taking this news as a major issue.
this is a conspiracy of Indian news media, it was never happened in the whole history. this news is just to pin Pakistan after watching the wonderful participation and performance by PAf in international airshows. Thats all
get out of here and the other thread guys :argh:

Very Good decision..!:D:D Made my day..! well it was expected. But really glad to hear the News....:oops::oops:

I can feel that there is some real pain in *** of some false flag aka members from accross the border..:tup::tup:

this is a conspiracy of Indian news media, it was never happened in the whole history. this news is just to pin Pakistan after watching the wonderful participation and performance by PAf in international airshows. Thats all

Sirji you need neutral source ???

CNN chalega?????

Pakistan: natural reaction they blocked Pakistan last time.
China: because China didn't invited India at Zhuhai air show.
Iran: american/Israeli pressure.

who ask u to care?
when it will be needed,u will take care of it?;);)

No we wont. seriously we are not some desperate indians who want the world to acknowledge their existence and importance so bad that they have to stoop down to such cheap tactics, and then act macho over them as well. Seriously if you guys had simply said that we are not welcome as we are adversaries understood. But no you have to act as you think and that is quiet cheap. Oh by the way let me get my umbrella out as it is already raining bs here.

Rain-animated-animation-rain-smiley-emoticon-000400-large.gif

seems like someone in MEA likes to rub Pakistan the wrong way...
First IPL ,then world cup matches and then this...

Why should there be much hue and cry over this.this was natural considering the phase our relations are going at the present moment.

this was obvious one,not surprising one wrt pakistan and china.
although iran made me shocked

Chalo yaar i will leave all the threads just for u ... bacha :woot::lol: i wrote what i felt simple is that boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom