What's new

PAKISTAN Closer to COLLAPSE as Cash & Fuel Run Out & National Electricity Blackout after Shutdown

its not blown out of proportion, its come to a point that things were better under british colonial masters!!!
Someone is forgetting their history. Things would have been better for the British not you. You would have been expendable. One day your here next you’re headed to Island nation to work as a slave in a sugar cane plantation

Time for Pakistan, and India, to work hard on a strong and real peace agreement.
As Egypt with Israel for exemple. They were hard opponents and now are living in peace, without love, but in peace and some respect.

The biggest issue is that both countries' populations are emotional fools..

Everyone in Pakistan grows up with the notion that Kashmir is ours to take and that India is our enemy. The issues in Pakistan are brought on by India.

And,

Everyone in India is taught from an early age that Pakistan is their enemy and that PAK Kashmir and GB are ours. Pakistan is engaging in terrorism in India.

Both of the leaders' nations have sold these to their respective populations over the years. It can't be going to change at anytime soon.

we won't go seek assistance from each other now when even people will be dying in our nation. This is a hard fact for both countries.

=============================

There is only one workable solution: Might The LAC must eventually be recognized as an international border, despite the opposition of the majority of Indians and Pakistanis, who are both unable to obtain the remaining portions of Kashmir.

And work to solve other pending issues peacefully.

Last edited:
This is not just an noble idea, it is ignoble policy. The military has appointed itself as the ultimate - and the ONLY one allowed - guarantor of national security, above all else, even the Constitution. A security state, by definition: people, meet your overlords, O mighty overlords, meet your serfs.
I am not saying it's noble. It's a fact of life in Pakistan. I do support changing this mindset and living within the confines of the constitution of Pakistan.

@datafreak

by July they have 30 BIllion worth of bonds becoming mature. How are they going to get that amount?

Most likely they won't. The loanholders will be forced to roll over the amount; or take a huge provision on them- i.e. both not get the money and recognise a provision. It doesn't take much to figure out which option the loanholders will opt for.

Regards
You don't even know the difference between loans and bonds.

There is still time. the establishment can still sideline this government and bring back Khan otherwise citizens will be on the roads. This is it. this is the time for a change. I feel there is still a week left. Appoint someone who can deal with other countries, especially India. We all see the real face of China now. People still think that China will help. china only wanted a bankrupt Pakistan. Talk to India.

Open the gates. Allow their trucks. let them trade with us and with Afghanistan. Necessary items can come within 2 to 3 days via the Indian border. Apologize to India for Mumbai and other attacks. Write a letter and send it to Pm Modi. initiate contacts now otherwise it will be too late. Jihadis can't save this country. Supporting jihadis was a mistake that caused a total collapse. Let's work hard, like a civilized society. With Indian assistance, Pakistan can regain lost money and the economy will become stable. We have so much to learn from Americans and Indians.

There are many Pakistanis who think of Indian assistance as a sign of humiliation. Great countries learn from mistakes. our youth should hold books and not guns. It's time to save the country. Matric pass, inter pass, can't save this country now. The corrupt elite has ruined us.

If they still feel humiliated then appoint me. I can make things work. Come on! someone should save my country. Are there any eligible candidates who can handle India diplomatically? I feel there are very few.
Honestly your a retarded cuck

And yet Bajwa sir is enjoying his retirement and the journalist who revealed his remarkable and recent rise in fortune is in jail.
This has nothing to do with the American connection that we are discussing. Bajwa is enjoying the benefits granted to him by the GoP. That is why those assets were disclosed in his tax filings and not hidden in overseas accounts.

This journalist broke the law by disclosing someone's private taxes. Bajwa was not an elected official and as such making his taxes public could only be done by Bajwa himself or the GoP under some specific circumstances. There is a need to understand the law behind the disclosure which led to the arrest of the said journalist. As a Pakistani citizen, I don't want my taxes to be disclosed to the public. It's my right, the same right that is granted to private citizens and unelected officials all over Pakistan.

I am not saying it's noble. It's a fact of life in Pakistan. I do support changing this mindset and living within the confines of the constitution of Pakistan.

Then we agree on that Sir. How we can go from where we are, to where we agree we should go, is a matter of discussion, to be sure, but sudden changes are not wise, probably.

Last edited:
Someone is forgetting their history. Things would have been better for the British not you. You would have been expendable. One day your here next you’re headed to Island nation to work as a slave in a sugar cane plantation
NO I am not forgetting the history, The system worked which was implemented by them. soon as the bugger off its been a spiral into manure. even though they were occupying this region at least there was administration.

Just one thing, when they were about the streets were clean. look at at it now cant even keep the cities clean. there is s#it everywhere.

Time for Pakistan, and India, to work hard on a strong and real peace agreement.
As Egypt with Israel for exemple. They were hard opponents and now are living in peace, without love, but in peace and some respect.
Lol u definitely have no clue about this issue.
What u advocate for is beghairti.

Its been established that we can’t have peace with hindutva no matter what, has to be a final war and time is close for that.
After the war, things will sort automatically as per destiny

So he went to US without scheduling a meeting with SoS Blinken and just waits around outside his office? and all he got was meeting with someone 2 levels below.

@walterbibikow @INDIAPOSITIVE @Skull and Bones @epebble
Really, what a waste of jet fuel. BTW, anything substantial can be discussed with a good video link. I have used Cisco's telepresence and it makes travel for meetings totally absurd. Look at the picture below:
1280px-Early_CTS-3000_Prototype.jpg

The horse has long bolted. No use closing the door now.

Those who fed Pakistanis the regular diet of India hatred and Kashmir obsession have a big hand in how India Pakistan relations are since many decades. Letting the Army rule a nation and dictate it's priorities, instead of having an Army to defend the nation has eventually led to this.
India was no saint during these years either. In Pak there is an Indian friendly government currently so a genuine push for a Kashmir solution could bare fruit.

The alternative is sit and watch. Pak could come out weaker great for India or stronger with a much more anti india government.

Regardless of the idea the Butcher wont go for it as elections are coming soon he will want to stir sentiment more than anything else.

India was no saint during these years either. In Pak there is an Indian friendly government currently so a genuine push for a Kashmir solution could bare fruit.

The alternative is sit and watch. Pak could come out weaker great for India or stronger with a much more anti india government.

Regardless of the idea the Butcher wont go for it as elections are coming soon he will want to stir sentiment more than anything else.
Stop blaming our leaders. We, the people of India, will throw out anyone who tries to become lovey-dovey with the Pakistani state irrespective of which party is in power. Stop blaming our leaders, blame our people who choose their own leaders to lead them the way they want to.

We've been "crashing down to complete economic collapse" for a very long time now.
We didn't have enough fuel for trains to last a week, about 3 weeks ago.

I'm beginning to think this is blown out of proportion in different areas.

Whilst it is certain that the common man is suffering from inflation, food and fuel prices, complete economic collapse is debatable in terms of whether it is truly occurring
I agree, I am sure some one from Muslim World will definetly help Pakistan. I guess Pakistan survived many crisis like this . So, its ok folks .. just chill

Back
Top Bottom