What's new

Pakistan communication satellite PAKSAT 1R lauched - August 11, 2011

rafi tell me how will this effect our military cause isnt it a telecommunication satellite . imean its not millitary is it ?

rafi tell me how will this effect our military cause isnt it a telecommunication satellite . imean its not millitary is it ?
also the importance of presence of General Kidwai at the launching pad.
:china::yahoo::pakistan:

the PAKSAT 1R launched is a communication satellite and not an RSS.
the PRSS is under final stages of development and will be launched in 2011.
here we are discussing the launch of PAKSAT 1R

I know that brother was referring to the next step which is launch of PRSS which will be a first in a series of SAT's which will include SAR for all weather observation.

Military component comes in the form of secure Satellite Communications for our various battlefield formations -

It's a game changer for Pakistani Military and Security - advanced, secure Satellite Communications, the last aspect in our C4I capability is beginning to take shape, the next milestone will be the launch of our EOS.

RSSS is planned to be a progressive and sustainable program. Initially, SUPARCO plans to launch an optical satellite with payload of 2.5 meter PAN in 700 km sun-synchronous orbit by the end of year 2011, which will be followed by a series of optical and SAR satellites in future. Necessary infrastructure for ground control and image reception and processing is also planned to be setup.

Remote Sensing Satellite

the PAKSAT 1R launched is a communication satellite and not an RSS. i think Mr. Rafi mixed it with the PRSS project

regards!

The importance of the presence of Gen Kidwai head of the SPD speaks loudly to the connection between this momentous occasion and the country's defense.

I know that brother was referring to the next step which is launch of PRSS which will be a first in a series of SAT's which will include SAR for all weather observation.

sorry, just saw your understanding!
hope now it is clear to Muqeet Abhi and Ghazi as well.

for video, for time being we have to watch it on PTV. hopefully it will be made available on net shortly!

regards!

the PAKSAT 1R launched is a communication satellite and not an RSS. i think Mr. Rafi mixed it with the PRSS project

regards!

I was not confused brother, just stating that PAKSAT 1R does have security implications, was referring to PRSSS as the next step in our space programme hope that clears up the confusion.

I was not confused brother, just stating that PAKSAT 1R does have security implications, was referring to PRSSS as the next step in our space programme hope that clears up the confusion.

there is no doubt that it is important event and a great achievement.

New communication satellite 'PakSat-1R' important for many reasons
BEIJING: Pakistan's Ambassador to China, Masood Khan has said that Pakistan's new communication satellite -- PakSat-1R, is important for the country for many reasons.

"It is a symbol of Pakistan-China cooperation in the area of space science and technology. It is the first of the kind to be launched by China and Pakistan. Therefore it establishes a new platform, and it marks a new beginning" said Ambassador Khan in an interview with China News Agency on the occasion of launch of PakSat-1R from China.

The use of satellite would bring direct benefits to Pakistan's economy, Khan said adding that it would refine and enhance country's capabilities for the use of broadband Internet, digital broadcasting, mobile telephone, and disaster prevention and management. All these capabilities will enable Pakistan to focus more sharply on social development, especially on education and health sectors, he said.
http://www.brecorder.com/pakistan/i...ksat-1r-important-for-many-reasons-khan-.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom