What's new

Pakistan concerned over reports of new India nuke test: FO

Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Updated at: 1325 PST, Thursday, September 03, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is concerned on reports that India is again preparing for a new nuclear test, Geo News reported Thursday.

In his weekly news briefing, Foreign Office Spokesman Abdul Basit said the recent US statements on nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer and nuclear proliferation are quite baseless, adding Pakistan like any other responsible country is full-fledged alive to its responsibility.

The spokesman said there are reports that India has a new nuclear test in the works, adding these reports are rather embarrassing to Pakistan; Pakistan is however steadfast on its policy of maintaining minimum defence deterrence and does not want arms race in the region.

Pakistan is not the only one - i htink most indian will be concerned about it too. we dont need anymore hurdle in our economic development.

i doubt in current scenario we will go for a nuke test and making it public.

Why are they concerned?

I have seen enough Pakistanis complain that India "cries like a baby" every time Pakistan decides to expand its defence capabilities.

Who's crying now huh?

So you're comparing nuclear test or for that matter nuclear sumbarine to purchase of anti radiation missiles or anti ship missiles...?

No need of test. But it has created more confusion then solution not only for India but for the world. In real no need, no hurdles to economic development.

Back
Top Bottom