What's new

Pakistan considers Chinese attack helicopters on back of stalled AH-1Z, T129 deal

We won't learn would we? Wasted 3+ years on American sanctioned prone military gear & coming back to point 0. That's Pakistan establishment for you.
Biggest problem with Pakistanis, they never learn from their own past experience. No way to improve ourselves if we continue this way of doing things.

some times i believe Pakistani establishment are bunch of idiots or bribed people.

10s of times we got embargo over F16 and other equipment bought from USA.... why jump into helicopters again! ....

Pakistan should not buying USA arms anymore which requires parts

some times i believe Pakistani establishment are bunch of idiots or bribed people.

10s of times we got embargo over F16 and other equipment bought from USA.... why jump into helicopters again! ....

Pakistan should not buying USA arms anymore which requires parts

dont blame US, blame Turkey. They give the false impression engine is not a problem. Precisely buying T-129 is to avoid sanction from US but it just short of one critical part.

We won't learn would we? Wasted 3+ years on American sanctioned prone military gear & coming back to point 0. That's Pakistan establishment for you.

You see in movies, there is that girl that always gives the protagonist pain and is the reason for all his worries. But for some reason, he cannot get rid of her. He keeps going to her street. It cannot be explained. That feeling.

This what happens when you have generals with minimum thinking, it's moments like these you want to drop kick them.

Three years wasted by these planners for sitting on their behinds that will never return while the enemy next door built up their Heli capability.

You see in movies, there is that girl that always gives the protagonist pain and is the reason for all his worries. But for some reason, he cannot get rid of her. He keeps going to her street. It cannot be explained. That feeling.
By that analogy, US is our crush. :undecided:
Biggest problem with Pakistanis, they never learn from their own past experience. No way to improve ourselves if we continue this way of doing things.
American weapons are shiny, no doubt. But it's like lesbian marriages, lovely? Yes. Practical? Nope.

This what happens when you have generals with minimum thinking, it's moments like these you want to drop kick them.

Three years wasted by these planners for sitting on their behinds that will never return while the enemy next door built up their Heli capability.
Yes, India inducted 3 of the Apache so far & emergency landed one in fields. While we 4 years later after submitting orders for Zulu: 'hey nibbers you got sum.... Helis?'

They are happening all around the world
You want to do it too right? Don't shy

I like when Hot Chicks make love
'Chicks: this guy is doing propaganda against us. We don't make love during Ramadan bro it's haram' :astagh:
images - 2020-04-30T210752.600.jpeg

Yes, India inducted 3 of the Apache so far & emergency landed one in fields. While we 4 years later after submitting orders for Zulu: 'hey nibbers you got sum.... Helis?'

You want to do it too right? Don't shy

At least they landed one, lol. :woot:

T129 with it's Augusta Westland dna has very good hot and high performance. Hence it was selected. I am confident Turks will iron out kinks within 1.5 to 2 years.

If it does end up taking longer then we should get a stop gap Mi28/35 or Ka52. Then sign up for Atak 2 and T629 to complement it in combat, Gokbey and 20ton helo. Even if we don't field them in Pakistan. We could still benefit through workshare or joint sales agreements with TAI.

Attack helo bhi a jaye ga aur $$$ bhi.
Long term mein Turks k sath partnership mein faida hai.

The JF17 type partnership BeijingWalker proposes will be most beneficial with Turks as they offer more variety in helicopters, NATO qualified subsystems and overall platforms that are combat proven.

Above all diversification in case China a few decades later decides to reeducate Pakistan(it's not gonna happen now as we are Himaliya se unchi, samandron se gehri allies but we never know). This last point is not going to be popular with Pakistani members I know.

I was reading that if Turkey is unable to provide T-129 by July 2010 then Pakistan will buy other helicopters from China etc etc . What has been decide so far after July passed, now is August ??

Back
Top Bottom