What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2011

Spending all this money for the military boys to show there shiney little toys is a wast of money.

This money should go towards basic food security.:pakistan:

Did we asked for your petty advice? NO!!! So it is time you stop posting same rubbish on different threads if you have nothing constructive to contribute. :disagree:

Well, Now my hopes are sky high and there is a great possibility for me to have a heart attack in case they cancel it once more.

welll so sad atleast it was not happened at that day and at enemy country

Man for all these years that they've been cancelled iv been watching them on youtube! Thank God its back! The SSG fast march brings tears to my eyes......... ALLAH HU!

Pakistan zindabad! :pakistan:

What a news!! i have really longeeeeed for it!!!!...

But i am not sure after the murder of Salman Taseer!:undecided:

Did we asked for your petty advice? NO!!! So it is time you stop posting same rubbish on different threads if you have nothing constructive to contribute. :disagree:

That is a very bullish and non constructive statement by a senior member.

Watching the new toys flying with highly decorated soldiers re assuring there big ego while people suffer like sheep is insane.

This money should go towards a better cause instead.

Watching the new toys flying with highly decorated soldiers re assuring there big ego while people suffer like sheep is insane.

You call yourself logic, but your comments are full of illogical statements. Now big question is??? Is your existance in this forum logical or illogical.:coffee:

i am going to pakistan end JAN and i live in islo....if the event is on then i will stay there till MARCH....its fun to watch it and the sound of jets during practice is amazing

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

also you get to see some cheesy girls in the senior army sitting areas... :P

No it isn't. It is very much according to topic and it you who is ruining the thread with his pathetic rant.

This is as necessary as helping the suffering. In fact there are many other ways through which you can help the suffering. It is not about someone's ego it is about celebrating a national day which is as important as helping the suffering ones.

Why only this money. Why don't you instead of wasting your time on the internet give this money to some poor or suffering ones which you give for your internet connection. :D

In short your presence on this forum is itself a question mark on your illogical logic.

Spending all this money for the military boys to show there shiney little toys is a wast of money.

This money should go towards basic food security.:pakistan:

IF IT MEANS SEEING THE SHINY NEW TOYS OF OUR MILITARY.

I will stay hungry for a week; well a couple of days at-least!!

No it isn't. It is very much according to topic and it you who is ruining the thread with his pathetic rant.

This is as necessary as helping the suffering. In fact there are many other ways through which you can help the suffering. It is not about someone's ego it is about celebrating a national day which is as important as helping the suffering ones.

Why only this money. Why don't you instead of wasting your time on the internet give this money to some poor or suffering ones which you give for your internet connection. :D

In short your presence on this forum is itself a question mark on your illogical logic.

Two words rant and gibberish.

Back
Top Bottom