What's new

Pakistan Day Parade Rehearsals - Here We Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible video as sound was cut out… pls post unedited sound
Due to the extremely loud sound of the afterburner, the camera doesn't pick up the sound, don't know the exact reason why. Same Happened with me from the exact same location during the BLK52 + J10C bomburst.

fawad (1).jpg

Lots of new things this time. SH-15s, Fatah, J-10C, HQ-9P (they said max range was 125KM for that in the parade btw), new bridge layers. The parade layout has changed quite a bit as well. They’ve reduced most types of vehicles to just one per type, and a lot of the older models (Orliekons, Older radars etc) aren’t in the drive-past anymore, they just stand at the back. Likely because the total types of models have gone up significantly and they need to stick to a time limit.

JF-17 Demo has improved, was more aggressive since the last time I went in 2018. More so than the F-16 as well.

Last edited:
Lots of new things this time. SH-15s, Fatah, J-10C, HQ-9P (they said max range was 125KM for that in the parade btw), new bridge layers. The parade layout has changed quite a bit as well. They’ve reduced most types of vehicles to 1 per vehicles, and a lot of the older seen models (Orliekons, Older radars etc) aren’t in the drive-past anymore, they just stand at the back. Likely because the total types of models have gone up significantly and they need to stick to a time limit.

JF-17 Demo has improved, was more aggressive since the last time I went in 2018. More so than the F-16 as well.
You were there too? Yea a lot of stuff was there, just not in the drivepast. Fatah had 8 launchers thought it had 10? Agree on Jf-17, albeit it was a short one. I guess hoping for a J-10 demo was too much. TPS 77 was there along with the new Chinese radar? Also how slow were the Orions

You were there too? Yea a lot of stuff was there, just not in the drivepast. Fatah had 8 launchers thought it had 10? Agree on Jf-17, albeit it was a short one. I guess hoping for a J-10 demo was too much. TPS 77 was there along with the new Chinese radar? Also how slow were the Orions
Usual fly-past speed for the Orions. 8 launchers on the fatah. Not sure where the figure of 10 came from. 150+KM range for it. 120+ KM for A100E. TPS77 was there as well, they claimed 500+ KM range for it. The new Chinese radars were there, along side the older YLC-6.

Usual fly-past speed for the Orions. 8 launchers on the fatah. Not sure where the figure of 10 came from. 150+KM range for it. 120+ KM for A100E. TPS77 was there as well, they claimed 500+ KM range for it. The new Chinese radars were there, along side the older YLC-6.
Some home made radar stuff as rumured by some members on PDF???

One......
Well... under the circumstances, maybe he should not have gone up if it was an option. We all have bad days at the office, fortunately, not all of us have to perform aerobatic stunts on a supersonic jet.

I have few clips as of today rehearsals but don’t know how to upload

I witnessed today's aerobatics. The Thunder chap literally flew at 300-400ft AGL today and it's display was even better than the Viper imo🔥.
Does anybody know who is the Viper Demo pilot this year?
Completely agreed, thunder was surprisingly aggressive than all of them it was just awesome and f16 was not up to the mark today

I have few clips as of today rehearsals but don’t know how to upload
Same. I went once again today and the Thunder demo was lit, Viper was bleeding a lot of energy and Sherdils were awesome too. Waited for 1h after the paragliders, and found myself being treated by another Viper and Thunder display 🔥. All in all 4 solo displays today and the Roar is still in my mind🤩

Same. I went once again today and the Thunder demo was lit, Viper was bleeding a lot of energy and Sherdils were awesome too. Waited for 1h after the paragliders, and found myself being treated by another Viper and Thunder display 🔥. All in all 4 solo displays today and the Roar is still in my mind🤩
Big bummer was that we only got to see J-10Cs only once and no TB2 or Akinci was displayed :(

Completely agreed, thunder was surprisingly aggressive than all of them it was just awesome and f16 was not up to the mark today
Nothing beats F-16s in terms of aesthetics though. What a beautiful jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom