What's new

Pakistan declared best country for infrastructure development

Yamuna-Expressway.jpg

Mumbai-Pune Expressway, I read many times has very high fatal accidents rate, something to do with the terrain as well as the quality of construction. Have seen the pictures of accidents, a very high rate of accidents there.

200873111718738.jpg

Yamuna Expressway

effects-of-increasing-property-prices-in-noida-and-greater-noida.jpg

Noida - Greater Noida Expressway

I24swT1p7ofKOrM.jpeg

Ahmedabad - Vadodara Expressway

Mumbai-Pune Expressway, I read many times has very high fatal accidents rate, something to do with the terrain as well as the quality of construction. Have seen the pictures of accidents, a very high rate of accidents there.

Same can be said of most South East Asian countries.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1214059

200873111718738.jpg

Yamuna Expressway

Noida - Greater Noida Expressway

I24swT1p7ofKOrM.jpeg

Ahmedabad - Vadodara Expressway

The Yamuna expressway above picture is not of India, clearly the cars are moving on the right sides, all American make, the road signs are also like US signage system.

If I have to give points, I will say Pakistan has below things in much better condition & well maintained.
1. Motorways
2. Canal systems
3. Access to basic amenities
4. More meat based food options.
5. More network availability.
6. Ports.
7. Connectivity with neighborhood countries.

For India below points,
1. Railways
2. Village connectivity by roads(majority work done after 1998).
3. Education(more needs to be done for sure due to sheer population)
4. Space science
5. Tourism industry
6. Public transport including railways.

Challenges:- uncountable, both countries can achieve their most objectives if they keep the development progress consistent without any hiccups. Because even one hiccup can take away decades work in fraction of time.

I am talking about this picture you posted, clearly not India, look at the traffic moving on the right side, in India traffic moves on the left side.

If I have to give points, I will say Pakistan has below things in much better condition & well maintained.
1. Motorways
2. Canal systems
3. Access to basic amenities
4. More meat based food options.
5. More network availability.
6. Ports.
7. Connectivity with neighborhood countries.

For India below points,
1. Railways
2. Village connectivity by roads(majority work done after 1998).
3. Education(more needs to be done for sure due to sheer population)
4. Space science
5. Tourism industry
6. Public transport including railways.

Challenges:- uncountable, both countries can achieve their most objectives if they keep the development progress consistent without any hiccups. Because even one hiccup can take away decades work in fraction of time.

I may add housing for the under privileged and deserving, Karachi has many housing schemes with low cost houses, small plot areas like 60 sq. yards. 80 sq. yards and further to 120 sq. yards, plus low cost apartments. Surjani town, Korangi industrial area with township for the workers in tens of thousands.

Metroville, Taiser town, Orangi town all has low cost living, with small house and many with small apartments.

http://www.superise.com/blog/real-estate/top-localities-to-buy-your-dream-home-in-noida/

I am talking about this picture you posted, clearly not India, look at the traffic moving on the right side, in India traffic moves on the left side.

I may add housing for the under privileged and deserving, Karachi has many housing schemes with low cost houses, small plot areas like 60 sq. yards. 80 sq. yards and further to 120 sq. yards, plus low cost apartments. Surjani town, Korangi industrial area with township for the workers in tens of thousands.

Metroville, Taiser town, Orangi town all has low cost living, with small house and many with small apartments.

Multiplex Delhi 15 screen .
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbWAAAAJGUyODYyMzdkLWFiMjQtNGIwMy04YTI5LTYyMGQ2NWI1MWNhOA.jpg

Just like this news about infra in Pakistan has used an Indian flyover interchange, it's not a big deal to use foreign countries images on articles related to India...look at the traffic pattern right side of highway, cars all American, road signs colors.

Duh, that's Delhi you can notice 6km sign board ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom