What's new

Pakistan Defence on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i will join the page without clicking "LIKE". :cheers:

Just joined the page :)

well sooner im also going to join but sir webby you have to fix the probleum of my posts im posting as many as 20 posts but my posts only move one number forward it is not working normally as it moves gives number after every single post when we post it moves posts total forward

Hello dear Webmaster, Are you advertising facebook by slapping facebook button on Top of every page that is so not good just ruining the look & feel and the importance of defence forum. This is one bad marketing.

What is this? See the image.

1zq5yqh.jpg

Hello dear Webmaster, Are you advertising facebook by slapping facebook button on Top of every page that is so not good just ruining the look & feel and the importance of defence forum. This is one bad marketing.

What is this? See the image.

1zq5yqh.jpg
The feature will now allow new users/viewers to join the forum/comment using their facebook login info.

It is a feature a lot of mainstream sites have adopted - see the Washington Post, Politico etc.

Instead of making users go through the process of signing in and entering their information, they can use their existing Facebook accounts.

I think anything that spreads the great name is a good idea - lets face it so many people nowadays live on facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom