What's new

Pakistan determined to strengthen ties with Bangladesh: Zardari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my pakistani brothers and banglis brother are making fuss out out of nothing.

If Bangdeshi PM didnt come to attend the D8 meet no problem .They must have more important plans to follow. Whats the point pointing finger at them.

Pakistan was suppose to send message with this D8 summit and i think Pakistan they have so how succeeded in doing that.

I would like to see good relationship with all the D8 countries including Iran and Bangladesh.

P.S: I like the way GOVT sent message to Bangladesh.

@Pakistanisage What we see on PDF is not the reality. Its just same old jibes taken against each other because few don't like each other at personal level. I think at ground level, there is less animosity or even more friendliness than we witness here.

look at Indians and Pakistanis on this forum. They fight a lot even there are people who show true hatred towards each other. But in reality, many people from both the countries who live abroad actually go along very well. Many people who bash each other have good friends from the other country. Most of them tell their personal experience over here and in general they hardly say anything bad about their real friends from the other country.

Its just those people who haven't met any person from the other country in reality or don't communicate with other people are the ones who speak ill against each other which often result in name calling etc. More there is conversation between people of both nations, more they become less aggressive. Look at many old Indian and Pakistani posters who have become good friends over here. If they ever met a person from other country in reality, they will be more forthcoming and easy to bond with. Many of my friends on this forum who are Pakistani and lives abroad have told me that they have Indian friends and they feel more comfortable with each other. Here Chinese and Indian posters fight a lot. In reality, especially in different country, people from both the nations are good friends. Its more to do with being Asian in China's case and being belonging to same sub-continent in India-Pakistan case.

Anonymity on forum gives a person to express as much negativity as there is no one to judge him or her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you guys making fuss about this silly thing.

Our PM is sick and had doctor's appointment for her eyes and our FM is in Russia signing nuclear and fighter deals. So they cant make it to Islamabad but we assigned one of the most influential adviser to the PM to head our team and he is more than apt to sign any deal which you all come up with. Malaysian president also had other priorities and he is also not going there. ;)

It,s a good news.Bangladesh and Pak should cooperate in every depatment of life because both countries are suffering from economic desaster.

Excuse me but relationships are not made with the PM of a country but with the people of the country. Here I see Children from two countries throwing insults at each other. Please grow up my friends.

Pakistan would love to normalize relationship with Bangladesh and improve trade with each other that benefits these two brotherly countries.

Please remember Bangladesh does not ONLY comprise of Pakistan-hating Awami Leaguers, but Bangladesh also has Muslim Brothers who love and support Pakistan. Before insulting BANGLADESHIS, remember that by calling Bangladeshis insulting names you are also insulting our friends in Bangladesh. Please Grow up childish Pakistanis ( those amongst us who are childish ).

I would love to see good relationship with our Bangladeshis Brothers and would love to go visit and see how I can help my poor Bangladeshi brothers and sisters. Maybe we can set up Schools and Clinics and help them. Maybe we can trade with them so their Economy grows along with ours.
Where did i say we dont want relations with them because of their PM??? Yes we want but when some better leader is rulling them not like this hasina and our zardari.
You could also read next line of post.

Thread Re-Opened !!

Previous discussion ignored....but in future anyone acting so will earn a permanent ban!!

ok lets build good relations now and work together for better south asia .:partay:

sorry sir @Adios Amigo:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
why u lil rascal u lil naughty boy :partay:

please no offtopic here ;)

D-8 bangaldeshi flag or islamabad streets

islamabad-d-8-zirvesine-hazir-4108586_o.jpg

Everyone escaped bans :blink: ??!!

Its war having a nuclear war without any casualty

This is what happens when you come upon a diplomatic failure, your president meets an ordinary delegation and pass such a high level statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom