What's new

Pakistan does not need Nuclear weapons

Male version of Asma Jahangir probably
haal dekh len in sub ka aap.kia koi muhibb e watan bhi he armed forces men.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

pakistan doesnot need nukes.........................bukwas:mamba:
pakistan is the only country which need nukes otherwise there are many beast opening their mouths for PAKISTAN.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Male version of Asma Jahangir probably
WHY ASMA JAHANGIR only?
what about uncle Parvez Hoodbhai huh?uncle parvez naraz hojaen ge ke unka naam yahan kyun nahin likha.

india doesn't need nukes too and america should never have had them . isreil is such a small illegal state that it never needed it . so are they going to dump the weapons .
i think to keep ourselves saved all muslim countries should make nukes inc iran !

Rather than posting nuke-obsession listen to him 1:00 to 2:00 . He said "If Pakistan would have not imposed war in 1947-48, J&K would have be part of Pakistan" .

I believe the same, pakistan could have negotiate well with Hari singh, Indian policy was clear "No princely state", While Pakistan could have grant hari singh "princely status" and in exchange accessesion to Pakistan.

Pakistani generals did blunders in history..

Rather than posting nuke-obsession listen to him 1:00 to 2:00 . He said "If Pakistan would have not imposed war in 1947-48, J&K would have be part of Pakistan" .

I believe the same, pakistan could have negotiate well with Hari singh, Indian policy was clear "No princely state", While Pakistan could have grant hari singh "princely status" and in exchange accessesion to Pakistan.

Pakistani generals did blunders in history..

never would have happened you guys took over both hyderabad and junagadh kashmir would have been lost and thats reality and we need nukes its our life line or else india or israel would have wiped us out. he is not talking sense to us he is really talking nonsense believe this or not you can look at him and have wet dreams but the fact is that war had not happened kshmir would have been lost and if we didnt have nukes we would have not existed to see 2002

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

anyone who talks sense does not survive long in Pakistan....Imran khan is perhaps an excepton

to whom you may say speaks sense is actually nonsense just the way if someone from you say pakistan is not an enemy china is not an enemy we dont need nukes or armed forces we would say he is talking sense and you would say he has gone mad thats how it is dear:p:P:p:

never would have happened you guys took over both hyderabad and junagadh kashmir would have been lost and thats reality and we need nukes its our life line or else india or israel would have wiped us out. he is not talking sense to us he is really talking nonsense believe this or not you can look at him and have wet dreams but the fact is that war had not happened kshmir would have been lost and if we didnt have nukes we would have not existed to see 2002

to whom you may say speaks sense is actually nonsense just the way if someone from you say pakistan is not an enemy china is not an enemy we dont need nukes or armed forces we would say he is talking sense and you would say he has gone mad thats how it is dear:p:P:p:

Hyderabad, junagadh and Goa was different story, They were deep inside India. There was no way that they could have merged to Pakistan. They had two option, being independent state (Which India never allowed) and to merge in india. While J&K was sharing border with Pakisatn, for J&K merging to Pakistan was an option, which was wiped out by Pakistani generals. I would suggest you read good books.

I don't know why Pakistani cry about Hyderabad? Have Indian ever cried bout Balochistan, FATA and NWFP?? Balochistan, FATA and NWFP was not sharing border with India (Like Hyderabad was bot sharing border with Pakistan), We Indian never raise a voice for it.

In '71 we had 1,00,000 of your soldiers in our prison, Did we wiped you out?? form 1971 to 2008 Did you didn't had Nuke, did we wiped you out??? I never understood Pakistani paranoia. You should be lucky that you got such a peaceful neighbor which never attacked you.

Back
Top Bottom