What's new

Pakistan doesn't deserve second chance: Afghan daily

That will never happen as over 95% of your troops are deployed on the border with us.

I think I read a news article saying 120,000 Pakistani soldiers are involved in operations in the western part of the country.

Man, i'm no Einstein, but if 120,000 is 5% of Pakistan's troops who are the idiots saying Pakistan doesn't have numerical superiority over India?

I think I read a news article saying 120,000 Pakistani soldiers are involved in operations in the western part of the country.

Man, i'm no Einstein, but if 120,000 is 5% of Pakistan's troops who are the idiots saying Pakistan doesn't have numerical superiority over India?

For your Zarb-e-Azb mission your generals had to withdraw a lot of troops from the Indian front which was widely written in news reports.

For your Zarb-e-Azb mission your generals had to withdraw a lot of troops from the Indian front which was widely written in news reports.

And unless those troops were redeployed to the eastern border they're still operating in the West. Op Zarb may be over, but the troops are still there maintaining security.

Kick this Afghan filth out of Pakistan. Filthy animals can't even live without Pakistan. LOL at second chance. We don't need a second chance. We have already decided which camp we belong in.

Second chances are for those who are occupied and bombed by an occupying force. Second chances are for those that rely on opium revenue. Second chances are for those that are about to be robbed from natural resources LOL

How are Afghans going to blame Pakistan for sending fighters over the borders when the Taliban have fought and taken control over several northern provinces which border Uzbekisyan, Turkmenistan & Tajikistan? Nowhere near Pakistan! Afghans are extremely intoxicated people when Pakistan has insisted to seal the border with electric fence, trenches, border gates and observation towers the Afghans have fired upon Pakistan militery engineers. Clearly shows the Afghans have lost Afghanistan to the Afghan Taliban. Pakistan has done what it can on its side of the border. Have these afghan lunatics forgot thier godfather US committed several strikes which killed ANA, Police, civilians etc?

*************** NAMAK HARAM***********

Updated: Aug 23, 2017, 04.25 PM IST

KABUL: Echoing US President Donald Trump's charges that Pakistan was backing terrorists in Afghanistan, a leading Afghan newspaper on Wednesday said Islamabad cannot be trusted any more.

"Terrorists (are) infiltrating to Afghanistan from Pakistan, a hostile neighbour that has been supporting and harbouring insurgency," the Afghanistan Times said in an editorial.

"This is another chance for Pakistan to mend its ways by shunning supporting militants and stand sincerely with Afghanistan in the fight against terror," it said.

"But Islamabad deserves no chance as it always stabs at the back," it said, adding that Pakistan had every time betrayed the international community and the US in particular on the issue of insurgents.

The editorial came two days after Trump warned Pakistan not to keep backing terrorists fighting American forces in Afghanistan.

Trump said that the US can no longer be silent about Pakistan's safe havens for terrorists.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-chance-afghan-daily/articleshow/60191725.cms

Do these guys ever stop fighting, destroying and blaming their problems on us?

No second chance for these NA thug Fahishe'olu Fahishe this time!!! They will be all hanging like Najibulla...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom