What's new

Pakistan doesn't reopen border despite US apology

Am not sure, if you are misunderstanding on purpose or genuinely, but the point I am trying to make is that by India's presense in Afghanistan, Pakistan is overly careful/sensitive towards Afghanistan and is delegating more resources and attention towards its western border than it would have done other wise. That surely takes Pakistan's attention off other items like insurgency in Kashmir.

Still a pretty good deal for the price of 12-13 SUs

Delegations of more resources and Army for the first time in our history to FATA, western border is NOT due to India aka Bharat. PERIOD

Pakistan was also sensitive in the 80s too when India was exploding bombs in Pakistani cities. The situation is not much changed if anything has changes that is involvement of some significant world military powers now and Pakistan is faced with more players than it was in 80s when only India and USSR were the miscreants.

And oh btw thank you for accepting the fact that Pakistan is not doing anything in Occupied Kashmir and the current Kashmir Intifada is all indigenous which is enough for sending India shivering for the time being.

haha only indians can date indian chicks, indian confirmed!!!

seriously man, your posts appear to have a big touch of indian heart, an american will not go as far as let etc, thats not us problem in the first place and let is not global.

The only girl i dated in my life was an indian :angry: she was a very close friend of mine........ perhaps the closest person of my life :angry:

And i am a Pakistani :angry:
Come back to topic now... no need to suspect others of their nationalities

haha only indians can date indian chicks, indian confirmed!!!

seriously man, your posts appear to have a big touch of indian heart, an american will not go as far as let etc, thats not us problem in the first place and let is not global.

racist comment. :woot:

Ashwarya is said to be the most beautiful woman of our time and many of the miss universe, miss worlds are Indian as well.

Ok dark, to be fair, they are not that ugly who can be dated only by Indian dudes.

What is up with you guys?. In posts that I support Pakistan, the Indian dudes say I am a Pakistani. Now you are saying that I am an Indian. So you have to be either an Indian or Pakistani to write here?

Nothing to say....... You are an 'Indian'.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The U.S. is not investing billions in Pakistan so it can abandon it all at some time and date. You can bet that any past cross border raids conducted were becuase the U.S. felt it had no choice. And If it does pull out from its relationship it will be because it was given no choice. I have no doubts that some in the ISI and Pakistan military still support the Haqqani Taliban. Just as I know some here would like to see the U.S. fail in Afghanistan and the so called good Taliban reinstalled as the Governing body. If your not willing to let the Taliban govern in Pakistan then why would you wish it on the Afghan people? do you consider thier lives to have less value then a Pakistani?

I know most here do not support the Taliban in any way, shape, or form. But can you seriously say that Pakistan is going after all Taliban operating from Pakistan territory including the Afghan Taliban?

what investment has the us put into pakistan, some hard proof please?

the rest is just a typical american rant, someone so full of his own self importance he cannot be convinced otherwise.

pakistan has its own relation with the taliban, its for our national interests, no apologies for this.

america has come into a difficult place like a marauding vandal and wants everything its own way, i wish it were possible to reason with people like this.

pakistanis have extended their good will to the americans naively hoping we might get a piece of the action india is getting, its abundantly clear whose mast the us is saling on, knowing the americas they will make sure we are under sanctions for protecting our own *****

the us is engineering a situation to pin EVERYTHING on pakistan, plain and simple, we are not allies and never have been

i cant wait until pakistan is shot of the US and we can turn towards china

What is up with you guys?. In posts that I support Pakistan, the Indian dudes say I am a Pakistani. Now you are saying that I am an Indian. So you have to be either an Indian or Pakistani to write here?

yeah and that complex always gets on with rare indian and bengali members as well..

NATO is fighting Taliban which is responsible for making Afghanistan a hellhole for Afghans. NATO can simply leave if they want to. This route is for the betterment of Afghanistan, not the betterment of NATO. American soldiers are more than willing to return home and play call of duty instead of fighting a war nobody appreciates.

//rolls eyes
OH Gawd !
Good if they do return home ! they only good for is creating hatred aganist their fellow comtrymen and making more terrorist at hand !

Avatar its nice of you to prove that you can't read IT WAS MENTION THAT THE CONVEY IS FOR NATO TROOPS
Please stop posting as a troll.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11489955
before you go all weak in the knees about Nato !

Last edited:
Delegations of more resources and Army for the first time in our history to FATA, western border is NOT due to India aka Bharat. PERIOD

Pakistan was also sensitive in the 80s too when India was exploding bombs in Pakistani cities. The situation is not much changed if anything has changes that is involvement of some significant world military powers now and Pakistan is faced with more players than it was in 80s when only India and USSR were the miscreants.

And oh btw thank you for accepting the fact that Pakistan is not doing anything in Occupied Kashmir and the current Kashmir Intifada is all indigenous which is enough for sending India shivering for the time being.

Again.. Not just military resources. Net Net, Absence of India in Afg would have resulted in a different kind of resource deployment (military and political) than it does now. And that's what India gets as a return on Investment for a billion dollars or so..

Also, thanks for admitting that the unrest on your western border has nothing to do with India unlike what a lot of members here claim.

I for one reconfirm that I believe that current unrest in Kashmir has very little to do with Pakistan. Pakistan's actions in Kashmir are more in line with the news item that highlighted 42 Pakistani Freedom fighters martyred in Sep by Indian Army..

It is a hard fact to digest. We cross borders because of terrorists hiding inside. Come clean and get rid of the cancer yourself so that we don't have to cross the border. Pakistan is our friend and we want to help. But if you are unwilling to do, we have to do what friends do - that is getting rid of your disease.

ah! here we go with the old thinking again. Americans trying to save the world. how safer have u made it since ur expedition after 9/11?

and before u tell us to do xyz, plz make up ur mind first. do u want to fight with the taliban or talk to them? right now u want afghan govt to talk and us lot to fight the taliban.

ah! here we go with the old thinking again. Americans trying to save the world. how safer have u made it since ur expedition after 9/11?

and before u tell us to do xyz, plz make up ur mind first. do u want to fight with the taliban or talk to them? right now u want afghan govt to talk and us lot to fight the taliban.

Your politicians follow what we order them. Your dictators come with American help. Your F 16 is American---What are you trying to say?

Indirectly, Canadians also have a say on the future of your country.

:CANADA:

Your politicians follow what we order them. Your dictators come with American help. Your F 16 is American---What are you trying to say?

Indirectly, Canadians also have a say on the future of your country.

:CANADA:

ok canada has a say as well.. happy?

but how does this link up to my post? im talking about US (may be canada as well) curiosity of saving the world

ok canada has a say as well.. happy?

but how does this link up to my post? im talking about US (may be canada as well) curiosity of saving the world

Yes and our TAX PAYER money is running several school buses in your country. Check it out!
Along with other projects.

Well, Canada has a say--0.1 percent?? Maybe more??

Yes and our TAX PAYER money is running several school buses in your country. Check it out!
Along with other projects.

Well, Canada has a say--0.1 percent?? Maybe more??

ok. thank you. without ur help we would have died. happy?

now tell me wat was the link bw ur post and mine

Back
Top Bottom