What's new

Pakistan draws redlines for joining Saudi alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
India fuelling insurgency in Pakistan through Afghanistan and Iran: Chinese Report
Do Pakistan need any other reason to join this coalition
or our iranian paid media want us to join Iran-Syria-Hezbollah Coalition?

Title can be searched and link can be retrieved.

You forgot to mention that all five Shaheeds of Shia Islam are those who spread fitna in Sunni world and none of their shaheed fought anyone other than sunni Muslim?

You also forgot to mention that shah-nama says that why o skies! you didnt fall when the bedoins of Arabs dreamed of capturing the capital of great persian empire. and there are many many stanzas like this.

You also forgot to mention that a british historian wrote that Iranian do not love Hazrat Ali (RA) but they have taken Hazrat Ali (RA) cover to attack Hazrat Umer (RA). Iranian hate Hazrat Umer (RA) because he started the fall of the great Persian Empire.

You also forgot to mention that almost all of the false rawayats which shows Prophet (SAW) or wives of Prophet (SAW) were originated in Persian land and spread by Persian people. They are not ashamed to sick things to Prophet (SAW) and tarnish is noble character.
Who are the 5 Martyrs ? Do you mean to say that Ahl e Bait, the grandchildren of Prophet fought "pious" Sunnis aka the lanati yazeed?

If so you are not Sunni rather a wahabi, follower of scum called wahab, the spreader of fitna whose followers even had the audacity to siege the Holy mosque.

Sunnis send lanat on your yazeed the grandson of Abu sufiyan and Hinda (the woman whom Prophet Mohammad PBUH forgave and asked never to come infront of him, as she was the one who chew Hazrat Hamzas liver and mutilated the bodies of Muslims!

Abu sufiyan before defeat and conversion was also an opponent of Islam and Prophet PBUH.

Mr Khwarji bin yazeed lanati.

India fuelling insurgency in Pakistan through Afghanistan and Iran: Chinese Report
Do Pakistan need any other reason to join this coalition
or our iranian paid media want us to join Iran-Syria-Hezbollah Coalition?

Title can be searched and link can be retrieved.

You forgot to mention that all five Shaheeds of Shia Islam are those who spread fitna in Sunni world and none of their shaheed fought anyone other than sunni Muslim?

You also forgot to mention that shah-nama says that why o skies! you didnt fall when the bedoins of Arabs dreamed of capturing the capital of great persian empire. and there are many many stanzas like this.

You also forgot to mention that a british historian wrote that Iranian do not love Hazrat Ali (RA) but they have taken Hazrat Ali (RA) cover to attack Hazrat Umer (RA). Iranian hate Hazrat Umer (RA) because he started the fall of the great Persian Empire.

You also forgot to mention that almost all of the false rawayats which shows Prophet (SAW) or wives of Prophet (SAW) were originated in Persian land and spread by Persian people. They are not ashamed to sick things to Prophet (SAW) and tarnish is noble character.
Don't want to turn it into a secterian nonsense thread (since you are secterian) but do read the Bukhari Shareef..

Last edited:
Who are the 5 Martyrs ? Do you mean to say that Ahl e Bait, the grandchildren of Prophet fought "pious" Sunnis aka the lanati yazeed?

If so you are not Sunni rather a wahabi, follower of scum called wahab, the spreader of fitna whose followers even had the audacity to siege the Holy mosque.

Sunnis send lanat on your yazeed the grandson of Abu sufiyan and Hinda (the woman whom Prophet Mohammad PBUH forgave and asked never to come infront of him, as she was the one who chew Hazrat Hamzas liver and mutilated the bodies of Muslims!

Abu sufiyan before defeat and conversion was also an opponent of Islam and Prophet PBUH.

Mr Khwarji bin yazeed lanati.

Don't want to turn it into a secterian nonsense thread (since you are secterian) but do read the Bukhari Shareef..

Hazrat Abu Sufiyan whose daughter Prophet (SAW) married. Whose Son Ameer Muawiya Prophet (SAW) appointed as personal secretary to keep record of all his dealing, Hazrat Saeed Bin Hakam was made governor of Makkah by Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Yazeed bin Abu Sufiyan was made governor of Teema

and Hazrat Abu Sufiyan was made Governor (Aamil) of Najran by Prophet (SAW).

So you are suggesting Prophet (SAW) appointed all munafiq on some very key positions. Nice.

Hazrat Abu Sufiyan whose daughter Prophet (SAW) married.

His cousin was also married to Prophet.. before his defeat and conversion!

Did that stop him from opposing Prophet ? Did that stop his from trying to assassinate him? Or his wife the cursed hinda from chewing Hasrat Hamza RAs liver?

Did that stop him from torturing Sahabas like Hazrat Bilal?

Did that stop muawiya from revolting on issue of Qisas e Usman and than doing nothing when he came to power?

Did that stop his lanati son, your spiritual father and a pig of hell from committing attrocities on the Prophet PBUHs family!

Whose Son Ameer Muawiya Prophet (SAW) appointed as personal secretary to keep record of all his dealing,

Hazrat Saeed Bin Hakam was made governor of Makkah by Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Yazeed bin Abu Sufiyan was made governor of Teema

and Hazrat Abu Sufiyan was made Governor (Aamil) of Najran by Prophet (SAW).

So you are suggesting Prophet (SAW) appointed all munafiq on some very key positions. Nice.

I don't .. yet a low life such as yourself abuse the same Prophet PBUHs children as fitna and haramis like yazeed as "pious Sunni Muslims" ?

Lakh di lanat teray tay.

You forgot to mention that all rawayats/Hadith originated in Persian land; the authors of Sahah Sitta were all Persians. Imam Ghazali (the single most influential Muslim after the Islamic prophet Muhammad), Imam Abu Hanifa (the greatest jurist of Islamic civilization and one of the major legal philosophers of the entire human community) were also Persians. So one can say that Sunni Islam has Persian roots/origins.

Shia Islam on the other hand didn't originate from Persia. Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam took place in 16th (through 18th) century only. Get your facts straight.

His cousin was also married to Prophet.. before his defeat and conversion!

Did that stop him from opposing Prophet ? Did that stop his from trying to assassinate him? Or his wife the cursed hinda from chewing Hasrat Hamza RAs liver?

Did that stop him from torturing Sahabas like Hazrat Bilal?

Did that stop muawiya from revolting on issue of Qisas e Usman and than doing nothing when he came to power?

Did that stop his lanati son, your spiritual father and a pig of hell from committing attrocities on the Prophet PBUHs family!

I don't .. yet a low life such as yourself abuse the same Prophet PBUHs children as fitna and haramis like yazeed as "pious Sunni Muslims" ?

Lakh di lanat teray tay.

He is the one who asked Abu Jahil to return when the carvan passed safely.
He is the one who sent the daughter of the Prophet (SAW) safely after ghazwa Badr. So you are telling me that his wife ate the liver of the chacha of the Prophet (SAW) but sent the daughter of the Prophet (SAW) after the war of badr. so right after the defeat of war she was calm and cool and didnt hurt Prophet (SAW) daughter rather sent her back to Madinah safely.

Brother your fake stories have too many loop holes.

Lastly the Quran Says

سوره فتح (٤٨) ہے آیات نمبر ١٠.

10: إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ يَدُ اللَّهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ فَمَنْ نَكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنْكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
اور اس کا ترجمہ
10: جو لوگ تم سے بیعت کرتے ہیں وہ خدا سے بیعت کرتے ہیں۔ خدا کا ہاتھ ان کے ہاتھوں پر ہے۔ پھر جو عہد کو توڑے تو عہد توڑنے کا نقصان اسی کو ہے۔ اور جو اس بات کو جس کا اس نے خدا سے عہد کیا ہے پورا کرے تو وہ اسے عنقریب اجر عظیم دے گا

This Promise was with not only the Prophet (SAW) but also with Allah that Qisas of Hazrat Usman must be taken. And Hazrat Ameer Muawiya took that and Allah rewarded him with the longest Khilafat of 20 years.

Quran is always a guiding light for me. Alhamdulillah.

You forgot to mention that all rawayats/Hadith originated in Persian land; the authors of Sahah Sitta were all Persians. Imam Ghazali (the single most influential Muslim after the Islamic prophet Muhammad), Imam Abu Hanifa (the greatest jurist of Islamic civilization and one of the major legal philosophers of the entire human community) were also Persians. So one can say that Sunni Islam has Persian roots/origins.

Shia Islam on the other hand didn't originate from Persia. Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam took place in 16th (through 18th) century only. Get your facts straight.
Thank you for the very interesting point. The spread of Islam in first 100 years when there was no rawayat/hadiths no Sahah Sitta no Imam Ghazali is way more than the spread of Islam in next 1400 years.

They only had a Book called Quran. They followed it and they ruled the world. Tme to poinder for us.

He is the one who asked Abu Jahil to return when the carvan passed safely.
He is the one who sent the daughter of the Prophet (SAW) safely after ghazwa Badr. So you are telling me that his wife ate the liver of the chacha of the Prophet (SAW) but sent the daughter of the Prophet (SAW) after the war of badr. so right after the defeat of war she was calm and cool and didnt hurt Prophet (SAW) daughter rather sent her back to Madinah safely.

Now the scum who abuses Children of the prophet claims hinda didn't eat Hazrat Hamza RAs liver, who was speared by "wehshi"?

Have some iota of shame!

Also from whom did he take the Qisas ? Who were the killers ??

Brother your fake stories have too many loop holes.

Lastly the Quran Says

سوره فتح (٤٨) ہے آیات نمبر ١٠.

10: إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ يَدُ اللَّهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ فَمَنْ نَكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنْكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
اور اس کا ترجمہ
10: جو لوگ تم سے بیعت کرتے ہیں وہ خدا سے بیعت کرتے ہیں۔ خدا کا ہاتھ ان کے ہاتھوں پر ہے۔ پھر جو عہد کو توڑے تو عہد توڑنے کا نقصان اسی کو ہے۔ اور جو اس بات کو جس کا اس نے خدا سے عہد کیا ہے پورا کرے تو وہ اسے عنقریب اجر عظیم دے گا

This Promise was with not only the Prophet (SAW) but also with Allah that Qisas of Hazrat Usman must be taken. And Hazrat Ameer Muawiya took that and Allah rewarded him with the longest Khilafat of 20 years.

Quran is always a guiding light for me. Alhamdulillah.

Even harami like yazeed became a caliph and several sahaba took his bait !

Even "pharoun" was a king who fought Musa!

So quiet selling your scummy wahabi snake oil and get lost!

Scum who claims to be Sunni and talks about Prophet PBUHs decisions and yet insults His Children, the Kings of heaven! And worships a pig like yazeed lanati doesn't receive any guidance from Holy Quran!

And I pray that Almighty Allah raises you with yazeed and us with the Ahl e Bait!

Thank you for the very interesting point. The spread of Islam in first 100 years when there was no rawayat/hadiths no Sahah Sitta no Imam Ghazali is way more than the spread of Islam in next 1400 years.

They only had a Book called Quran. They followed it and they ruled the world. Tme to poinder for us.

The Ummayad Kings, initially the archenemies of Islamic Prophet Muhammad PBUH (and later on archenemies of Muhammads' descendants), although competent administrators, weren't followers of the Holy Qur'an. In fact, they were the ones who, going against the commands of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and practice of Rashidun, ordered compilation of (fabricated) Hadith/Rawayat for the first time causing irreversible damage to the original message of Islam. Hadith/Rawayat compilation became a political tool, and later on the Ahadith compiled by the Persians (i.e. Sahah Sitta) became the basis of Sunni Islam.

Last edited:
Now the scum who abuses Children of the prophet claims hinda didn't eat Hazrat Hamza RAs liver, who was speared by "wehshi"?

Have some iota of shame!

Scum who claims to be Sunni and talks about Prophet PBUHs decisions and yet insults His Children, the Kings of heaven! And worships a pig like yazeed lanati doesn't receive any guidance from Holy Quran!

And I pray that Almighty Allah raises you with yazeed and us with the Ahl e Bait!

Yes i have lot of shame thats why i do not bad mouth Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA), hazrat Umer (RA), Hazrat Usman (RA), Hazrat Ali (RA), Hazrat Ameer Muawiya (RA) and all Sahabas of Prophet (SAW) and all father and mother in laws of Prophet (SAW)

So you are saying that Prophet (SAW) was not able to convert the people to islam correctly. and Allah called them Razi Allah meaning Allah is satisfied with them without knowing that in future they will go astray.? very nice.. So you are directly blaming Allah and Prophet (SAW)... Only a Shia can do that.. Not a Sunni Muslim..

The Ummayad Kings, initially the archenemies of Islamic Prophet Muhammad PBUH (and later on archenemies of Muhammads' descendants), although competent administrators, weren't followers of the Holy Qur'an. In fact, they were the ones who, going against the commands of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and practice of Rashidun, ordered compilation of (fabricated) Hadith/Rawayat for the first time causing irreversible damage to the original message of Islam. Hadith/Rawayat compilation became a political tool, and later on the Ahadith compiled by the Persians (i.e. Sahah Sitta) became the basis of Sunni Islam.

My point is brother, Why Prophet (SAW) gave them such key positions when they were according to you, not true Muslims and were not followers of Quran. Where as Allah in Quran says that
وَعَدَ اللّٰهُ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا مِنۡكُمۡ وَ عَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ لَـيَسۡتَخۡلِفَـنَّهُمۡ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ كَمَا اسۡتَخۡلَفَ الَّذِيۡنَ مِنۡ قَبۡلِهِمۡ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمۡ دِيۡنَهُمُ الَّذِى ارۡتَضٰى لَهُمۡ وَلَـيُبَدِّلَــنَّهُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ خَوۡفِهِمۡ اَمۡنًا‌ ؕ يَعۡبُدُوۡنَنِىۡ لَا يُشۡرِكُوۡنَ بِىۡ شَيۡــًٔــا‌ ؕ وَمَنۡ كَفَرَ بَعۡدَ ذٰ لِكَ فَاُولٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ الۡفٰسِقُوۡنَ‏ ﴿۵۵﴾
جو لوگ تم میں سے ایمان لائے اور نیک کام کرتے رہے ان سے خدا کا وعدہ ہے کہ ان کو ملک کا حاکم بنادے گا جیسا ان سے پہلے لوگوں کو حاکم بنایا تھا اور ان کے دین کو جسے اس نے ان کے لئے پسند کیا ہے مستحکم وپائیدار کرے گا اور خوف کے بعد ان کو امن بخشے گا۔ وہ میری عبادت کریں گے اور میرے ساتھ کسی چیز کو شریک نہ بنائیں گے۔ اور جو اس کے بعد کفر کرے تو ایسے لوگ بدکردار ہیں ﴿۵۵﴾

That whoever accept Islam and do good deeds Allah will make them the ruler of the world. and this promise is by Allah not by any human being. And what ever Allah promises Allah fullfills and Allah does not need any assistance to fullfill His promise. So either you know more than Allah or we have to think again that why Ummayad were given the Khilafat. Only Ummayad were the rulers under which the entire Muslim Ummah was ruled by 1 ruler.

As i mentioned earlier Alhamdulillah Quran has always guided me and given me accurate answers.

Yes i have lot of shame thats why i do not bad mouth Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA), hazrat Umer (RA), Hazrat Usman (RA), Hazrat Ali (RA), Hazrat Ameer Muawiya (RA) and all Sahabas of Prophet (SAW) and all father and mother in laws of Prophet (SAW)

So you are saying that Prophet (SAW) was not able to convert the people to islam correctly. and Allah called them Razi Allah meaning Allah is satisfied with them without knowing that in future they will go astray.? very nice.. So you are directly blaming Allah and Prophet (SAW)... Only a Shia can do that.. Not a Sunni Muslim..

My point is brother, Why Prophet (SAW) gave them such key positions when they were according to you, not true Muslims and were not followers of Quran. Where as Allah in Quran says that
وَعَدَ اللّٰهُ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا مِنۡكُمۡ وَ عَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ لَـيَسۡتَخۡلِفَـنَّهُمۡ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ كَمَا اسۡتَخۡلَفَ الَّذِيۡنَ مِنۡ قَبۡلِهِمۡ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمۡ دِيۡنَهُمُ الَّذِى ارۡتَضٰى لَهُمۡ وَلَـيُبَدِّلَــنَّهُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ خَوۡفِهِمۡ اَمۡنًا‌ ؕ يَعۡبُدُوۡنَنِىۡ لَا يُشۡرِكُوۡنَ بِىۡ شَيۡــًٔــا‌ ؕ وَمَنۡ كَفَرَ بَعۡدَ ذٰ لِكَ فَاُولٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ الۡفٰسِقُوۡنَ‏ ﴿۵۵﴾
جو لوگ تم میں سے ایمان لائے اور نیک کام کرتے رہے ان سے خدا کا وعدہ ہے کہ ان کو ملک کا حاکم بنادے گا جیسا ان سے پہلے لوگوں کو حاکم بنایا تھا اور ان کے دین کو جسے اس نے ان کے لئے پسند کیا ہے مستحکم وپائیدار کرے گا اور خوف کے بعد ان کو امن بخشے گا۔ وہ میری عبادت کریں گے اور میرے ساتھ کسی چیز کو شریک نہ بنائیں گے۔ اور جو اس کے بعد کفر کرے تو ایسے لوگ بدکردار ہیں ﴿۵۵﴾

That whoever accept Islam and do good deeds Allah will make them the ruler of the world. and this promise is by Allah not by any human being. And what ever Allah promises Allah fullfills and Allah does not need any assistance to fullfill His promise. So either you know more than Allah or we have to think again that why Ummayad were given the Khilafat. Only Ummayad were the rulers under which the entire Muslim Ummah was ruled by 1 ruler.

As i mentioned earlier Alhamdulillah Quran has always guided me and given me accurate answers.
Stfu u son of yazeed.

You are a bastard who abuses Ahl e Bait and you moan about hinda and her pathetic family?

What Sunni? No Sunni would say such a thing!

Infact on our national tv, your kind, Ahl e yazeed is cursed , lanatis.. go look after your father's grave, used as a toilet by dogs and as a garbage bin.
A dirty wahabi scumbag.

My point is brother, Why Prophet (SAW) gave them such key positions when they were according to you, not true Muslims and were not followers of Quran.

Here is the answer to your question, from the Holy Qur'an itself :

"As for the bedouin Arabs around you, some are hypocrites; and so are some of the people of Madinah who have become inured to hypocrisy. You do not know them, but We know them.... " (9:101)

"I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner" [46:9]

[Be warned of] the Day when Allah will assemble the messengers and say, "What was the response you received?" They will say, "We have no knowledge. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen" (5:109)

"I do not possess for myself any benefit or harm, except what God wills. And if I could know the unseen, then I would have increased my good fortune, and no harm would have come to me. I am but a warner and a bearer of good news to a people who believe." [7:188]

وَعَدَ اللّٰهُ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا مِنۡكُمۡ وَ عَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ لَـيَسۡتَخۡلِفَـنَّهُمۡ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ كَمَا اسۡتَخۡلَفَ الَّذِيۡنَ مِنۡ قَبۡلِهِمۡ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمۡ دِيۡنَهُمُ الَّذِى ارۡتَضٰى لَهُمۡ وَلَـيُبَدِّلَــنَّهُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ خَوۡفِهِمۡ اَمۡنًا‌ ؕ يَعۡبُدُوۡنَنِىۡ لَا يُشۡرِكُوۡنَ بِىۡ شَيۡــًٔــا‌ ؕ وَمَنۡ كَفَرَ بَعۡدَ ذٰ لِكَ فَاُولٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ الۡفٰسِقُوۡنَ‏ ﴿۵۵

The Holy Qur'an talks about those who do "righteous deeds" after accepting Islam ... So, this verse is definitely not for the Ummayad Kings (or any other tyrants for that matter) ... By no means does this verse say that a tyrant, disobedient or faithless person can never become a Ruler. What's your point ?

If you are referring to Bait e Rizwan, then you should know that at the time of "Pledge of the Tree" in 6AH, no one from the House of Abu Sufiyan was a Muslim. In fact, that allegiance was sworn against the Ummayads

And if you are referring to verse 100 of Surah Tauba in which Allah has said that he is pleased with the believers, then please read the next verse as well:

"As for the bedouin Arabs around you, some are hypocrites; and so are some of the people of Madinah who have become inured to hypocrisy. You do not know them, but We know them.... " (9:101)

So, Allah didn't call anyone Razi Allah who didn't deserve that title. Allah indeed has the knowledge of the unseen .. This verse also explains that as Muhammad (pbuh) didn't know who those hypocrites were, he could have appointed some of them on key positions. Hope that clears your confusion

Last edited:
after joining the saudis, drawing redline means noting but optics. Unless, Pakistan withdraws and look after its own strategic interest.

Have some iota of shame!

How can people like this post? I am not talking about post overall but the bad language. The disease of sectarian is sickening, to the extent that people are liking the post that consists of poor language.

Will it kill you to have polite debate disagreeing in the friendly manner without poor language?

Brother your language and your logic clearly shows that how much you respect Allah and Allah's Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

All logical and smart people can see it. Thanks for exposing yourself.

We can see that you love our Prophet (pbuh) and also the one who ordered the killing of his beloved grandson. Indeed you are like the members of the House of Saud, preaching Islam while being totally submerged in vulgarly lavish life style and corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom