What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

i can tell you NA goes to Imran Khan as the main educated and even rival families were on the poling stations :) here.

bilour will have a tough time.

has the counting starts? because the polling stations were still filled with voters when i cast my vote here. wont they extend time?

INSHAALAHA!!!

Just heard that PTI is leading NA-3.

I would appreciate if every 30 minutes or so someone can mention me in a post and summarize the latest details. Thank you.

okay we will....don't worry...

i can tell you NA goes to Imran Khan as the main educated and even rival families were on the poling stations :) here.

bilour will have a tough time.

has the counting starts? because the polling stations were still filled with voters when i cast my vote here. wont they extend time?

Yeah khoor PTI is leading in KPK....:agree:

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 3m
#ECP and SC need to get ready - A flood of appeals and objections coming their way #Pakvotes #Election2013

ECP admits failure to ensure transparency in Karachi elections

The Election Commission of Pakistan admitted in a statement that the commission had failed to hold free and fair elections in Karachi.

In the grand old tradition of Pakistani politics, all losers, regardless of party affiliations, will begin to claim that the elections were rigged and therefore refuse to accept the results. There will be no gracious concession speeches.

And the acrimony will begin all over again, keeping us mired in the swamp where we are now.

yaar aisa toh nahi kaho... This is Pakistan... There really always is rigging! gracious concessional speeches wahan hoti hain jahan achi elections hon.

Aap videos, pictures, news reports toh dekh hi rahay ho. I am very disappointed. I thought this time there will be shafaf elections, its probably always been this bad, but this time voter turnout was high and there was actually a candidate parhi likhi avaam could support. So we all are now experiencing, ke gaon ke chaudhary ke khilaaf jaana kitna mushkil hai.

Logon ki pulse jaan gaya hoon, PTI has already sweeped the elections on a fair count. If Pakistanis accept anything different they are accepting a lie.

Looks like people of Pakistan are in love with loadshedding and intend to continue for the next 5 years,by voting the same people again...
Well good luck with that...
Hum tou baahir baothay hain :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom